Why do liberals think pepe is a nazi, pol?

why do liberals think pepe is a nazi, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHYlHDX87bE
web.archive.org/web/20161003033047/https://www.reddit.com/r/pepe/comments/4913i4/spooky_ghost_pepe/
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtu.be/RBnRRfVyrFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they're jews

sage

>kill pepe in your comic
>make a kickstarter to bring him back

Are you fucking serious?

>Kickstarter reboot
Awesome. Can't wait for some original pepes

>Kickstarter pepe
>4 years
>mediocre pepe
>day one DLC

that would make Pepe the jesus of memes
PRAISE KEK, SHADILAY!

>blissfully stoned

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

Pol Pepe on suicide watch

first thing I saw, let's turn this guy into a meme too.

Nazi Landwolf was a meme for a few days, but not enough content.

>pay me to revive pepe after i killed him
I can't blame the faggot for trying to jew people

it's funny, hillary's website had a page about pepe

in the fucking election.

>that's pepe. he's a symbol for white supremacy.

I can't wait for pepe's creator to commit suicide because the fact that his own creation being the very thing he and his liberal society hates.

What he has created has also been hijacked by a group of anime watching, masturbating naziboo autists who has been playing mindgames and fracturing some C-level actor's psyche into a million pieces, countering the CIA/NSA/ETC's attempts to disarm them and demoralize them through degenerate subversion, larp as meme magicians in their spare time resurrecting a lost egyptian frog god of chaos through the vessel that is pepe and using that said god to elect a billionaire playboy steak salesman reality tv star into congress against interdimensional travelling inbred jewish space vampires who thrive on pedophilia.

This realization will eventually push him over the edge, and he will commit suicide.

You couldn't ask for a better way to upset someone and a group of fags because they don't like "free speech" including making satire with their own work. Nothing could ever compare to this timeline in terms of the sheer fuckery that was pulled off by Sup Forums.

How is a kick starter going to turn pepe into a faggot symbol againÉ Do they not realize how the internet worksÉ

Praise Kek

designated a hate symbol

the jews did that matt

They want him because they know he is the source of our power.

Why do you think he's not a Nazi? That why we like him so much.

Because we've tried for years to get normies to stop using pepe and something finally worked

CNN.

>hillary's website had a page about pepe

shillarious when the shillary frogs began appearing here
i've been waiting for the splc to comment on those

to the kikes it is

Me:
>Started out as a blissfully stoned leftist shitposting on Sup Forums a decade ago
>Now a far-right naziboo fighting in the meme war trenches

I know this is pretty commom. Pepe really is the avatar of Sup Forums

who's story isnt like that?

youre 100% correct.

kek

>why do liberals think pepe is a nazi, pol?

Because they don't like anything we like.

NO FUN ALLOWED

scam the libcucks. no refund.

topkek

why does he draw SS in there sunglasses

Because Yaas Queen Hillary told them he was.

The crazy thing is this actually happened.
The old gods are awakening. Kek was one of the first to awaken and his modern embodiment took the form of Pepe.

this dude is clearly a kike

hey guys
give me money
this will keep pepe as a hate symbol

I showed this to my mom and sister, both are apolitical.

They think the left has gone completely insane.

Liberals are complete clowns , worth none of respect and discusion littaraly could sell their mothers..Next topic!

youtu.be/WHYlHDX87bE Pepe is not dead

Why are the nornies not talked about? Oppressive cucks

I heard this was the only place it originated.

web.archive.org/web/20161003033047/https://www.reddit.com/r/pepe/comments/4913i4/spooky_ghost_pepe/

Can anyone else confirm?

hysteria, they use the most hysterical thing and claim that's all he is, pepe is like a million different thing, and one these things to one of these people is an edgy nazi meme... and like the geriatric people they are just focus on that.

This whole thing is so fucking stupid..... Is this guy really that retarded thinking he can change what happened to an internet character?

Pepe is long dead. He's among the other overused stale memes. Furie just wants to make more money

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

lol, they're messing with the wrong motherfuckers

damnit waffen walley! Its not time to....well..if you insist.

furie has realized that he may not be able to win this, but he can still cash in on it.

Because of pepe avatars saying nazi tier shit all over social media.

Sounds like Matt Furie just wants money.

If he were smart, he would have came out as a supporter of the Alt-Right and started making official pro-Trump drawings. He would be swimming in alt-right redditor cash.

Didn't they do a reverse image search on that one when the original report came out? Turned up nothing so CNN created the KKKepe themselves

how is this racist, pol?

what the fuck is with this whole "pepe is dead" shit?
so matt furie decided to draw a comic where pepe died, and it caused a FUCKING UPROAR in the media, as if they all really thought that was going to do anything. now he's started a kickstarter campaign to "bring him back" and the media is doing the same shit?
i just dont understand. its a fucking cartoon frog.

Looks to me like the creator is butthurt because his creation got megapopular, but he didn't profit from it.
So he "killed" it, and put up a Kickstarter to make some dough.

shekels can't take down a god.
sage

>I looked it up and it's true
Kek
Link for faggots: hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

This looks like something

>Before Pepe the Frog was a meme designated a hate symbol... he began life as a blissfully stoned frog

Just like me

where are those 500 peace pepes matt?

When you are from Chile.

>green lips
uh?

youtu.be/RBnRRfVyrFg

chris?