twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we have something big
>totally big
>this is a bombshell
>what? no we won't release it now, y-you have to wait and see

literally nothing.

>not understanding how news cycles work

Bump

Yeah just like he was going to destroy Clinton right?

Just like Wikileaks
>GUISE WE HAVE HILLARY MAILS
>THIS WILL MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS AND RAISE A REVOLUTION
>3Gb of fucking nothing

see

Dude, the way they do it is to do a 'series', so that each video gets appropriate analysis and attention. They cut it all into relevant chunks and string it together into the narrative they want. This creates the most impact.

Its never anything with OKeef

GUISE THIS IS IT CNN IS DONE!
REMEMBER THE 100+ HOURS OF CNN TAPES THAT TURNED INTO NOTHING??
YEAH BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT.

nice try shill 0.15$ have been deposited into your account.

fuck off i'm not a shill, i wish i could actually get paid

>The e-mails are nothing, go back to sleep
>Hillary loses the election
You're fucking hilarious m8.

t. shareblue

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, it's called "getting stale" and "time to think up something new"

Samefag

I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT, SHUT IT DOWN!

dumb son of a bitch

This has to be satire, nobody could be this retarded

IGNORE SHILLS

DESTROY THE MSM

and where is Hillary now?

>Hillary lost because of mails
Nobody gave a shit about her mails. She lost because she had the decency of not promising things that she wasn't going to deliver, like the wall for example.

Eh, we'll see. O'keefe follows a formula. The first release is usually decent, with the followups being entirely underwhelming.

Not in jail.

You're a fucking joke, holy shit pal.

Wrap it up CNN, you had a good run.

>falling for such obvious poorly crafted b8
>being this new.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qaAIAsYXEw

OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS

>ducks

Oh boy, I'm getting sleepy here.

Will this faggot ever go away?

>nothing burger

What? What does this have to do with burgers?

bump

Getting worried after today's leaks eh shill?
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Maybe not.

Not a shill, but PJ is cringey as fuck. He should work for TMZ or something.

This. Waste of time. I'm going back to sleep.

faggot

Tic tic tic...

inb4 3 shots to the back of the head and ruled a suicide

i just want to know what a something burger looks like

I agree he is a bit cringey and globalists will always mention the editing he apparently did on those Planned Parenthood videos. Plus the "CNN leaks" was one of the very few times the shills were right when they call something a nothingburger. He seems like a guy who doesn't really understand the nuances of what he's doing or how he is perceived, possibly a bit of an autist...

BUT

He senses the evil in the globalist media like many of us here do and through persistence and, it seems, spending quite a bit of money, he gets shit done from time to time.
>Multiple Democratic Party operatives on video admitting that they illegally register and bus in voters. Huge.
And now
>a significant CNN douchebag admitting the Russia thing is bullshit and that Zucker orders them to focus on Russia.

These are significant victories for the good people who want to Make America Great Again.

And I just realized I was talking about James O'Keefe and I'm not exactly sure who you mean by PJ.

Mayne Stream meteor nu-right cuckold

Well, usually I'd say you're dumb, but if this O'keefe drop is anything like the last one(during the election), the first one is the most damning and the drops continues to get weaker

He's of the mind that a shit load of content is better than a little bit of quality content.

Like those Democrat videos during the election cycle. Would have had a lot more impact if he would have dropped them without himself attached to them.

I get that he wants the credit and that's fine, but there are things he just doesn't "get" and I find a lot of people are the same way sometimes like Gorilla Mindset dude, that Probesa guy and that jew chick.

They're in it for the fame. They don't give two fucks about the movement. If Marco Rubio was president right now, they wouldn't be doing this shit because no one would give a shit.

Shekels and fame. And there's nothing wrong with that, but the lack of being genuine is palpable

we must wait for CNN to get back on their feets so we can crush them again

>>we have something big
>>totally big
>>this is a bombshell
>>what? no we won't release it now, y-you have to wait and see
Sounds like CNN covering the russia story

>higher ups
>some dude in the health news wing

sure bringin' down the system there o'queefe

yes, we will build them up then tear them down again and again until they commit suicide or get mobbed in the streets by the angry formerly good goys

Ah I see

Paul Joseph Watson

Don't really watch his videos. It seems that he does what Stefan does: break it all down for people who aren't able to follow the narratives or immediately understand the significance of happenings for themselves. Not necessarily a bad thing - we can't all be high level esoteric Sup Forums-jew wizards.

It's not a big deal if he isn't as ideologically pure as your meme flag implies you want. Gotta redpill slowly. If you insist on open 1488 then you're going to remain irrelevant.

If you're talking about PJW, I think he's a bit different to Cernovich because Cernovich at least seems to have contacts and breaks stories. I agree that fame is part of it but I also agree that there's nothing wrong with it and we need recognizable figures... the normies won't be content to follow a bunch of anonymous frogs who constantly signal to each other in a weird code and respond to naive questions by calling people normies.

And if you're talking about O'Keefe as I was, then again I think he's a kind of special case.

It bears pointing out that most of these guys have been doing what they do since before the advent of Trump...

Remember when Breitbart had something big and then he died.

Peperage farm remembers

Was that meant to put her in prison or keep her out of the White House?

They already released part of it and proved their point. They always stagger their releases for the news cycle, any different and the information would get snuffed out.

"When I forget to switch to mobile data and back it's totally bait guys!"

youre a faggot, an idiot AND a nazi?
wew lad

Reeko and Anti-Trust to bust up Time Warner and their CEO's NOW!

When Exxon Valdez ship spilled oil they didn't hold the captain of the ship accountable they held the CEOs accountable

HEADS NEED TO FUCKING ROLL AT TIME WARNER

You must be new. The election the did the same thing.

>release the first tape
>super pac denies and tries to deflect
>person in the first tape is thrown under the bus and they deny everything
>second tape releases and the person that denied everything is now implicated
If they release piece by piece it lets them skwirm their way into an even bigger trap. They probably fired that producer and said lol it's just his opinion. It's going to get worse when they're caught in the lie.

I remember. I also remember how so few would entertain the notion that it was no accidental heart attack.

Ok, Who of you bastards drew this?

>she had the decency
There is proof right there that there is no god. You typed that out and did not instantly burst into righteous flames for being the biggest deceiver to ever walk this plane of existence.

Oh I'm sorry, what did President Hillary Clinton have to say about all this?

Yeah c'mon guys this is nothin'!

I was here for the election.

This is America. Everything has to do with burgers.

>O'Keefe

Anyone listened to the audio they released?
I've not but I still seed

Okeefe is a faggot but this is actually a decent video

There are literally millions of bernie bros that would have voted hillary but were so ass blasted about the rigged primary that they just stayed home.

the case for eugenics

Was talking about James OKeefe.

kek

large networks get together all of their producers to discuss a central narrative and try to tie in different segments to fit the news cycle.

For instance, if a celebrity dies from heart disease, the e-gossip producers will cover that while the health producers will do segments on preventing heart disease or whatever.

Point is he likely works with all of the other producers and is involved in discussions about muh russia. But you already know this since you work for CNN.

WE JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING

LIBSHITS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FOR THE 6 MILLIONTH TIME

I don't really mind any of them except for that Laura Loomer chick. She's worthless.

I don't mind using the SJW tactics against them with disruption, but the disruption has to be fuking funny. It can't be that cringey ass shit she did with the Trump Cesar stuff.

That is what made the Right endearing to people. Their ability to be funny. The day Jews get in there and start fucking up the funny factor, it's over.

People like to laugh. You must give them chuckles.

death could be yellowstone

Will take more.

it was meant to put her in jail

How long must we wait before the day of the remote?

congrats on earning your shillbux

$0.25 has been deposited in your account

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

its just some guy working for cnn having an opinion. Nothing about CNN fabricating false anti-trump news on purpose.

Yeah he usually leads with his strongest material but it seems to work for him.

Hillary tapes were pretty damning.

>Point is he likely works with all of the other producers and is involved in discussions about much Russia.

he used phrases like 'i believe', 'i think', 'maybe' and 'probably' a lot. It didn't really sound like he knows much more then-then anyone else.

it's the same strategy wikileaks uses. if they release 10 videos at the same time showing the hypocrisy of CNN, all CNN would have to do is respond to one of them (the least damaging one) so they can say they responded and then let it die with time.

BUT if the videos are released at different times, then CNN has to respond to EVERY SINGLE ONE and then every day, it sparks in the news again and gets more engraved into people's heads

welcome to the god damn show. learn it.

>senior producer
>some guy

Germany everyone

do you even know what a tv producer even does?

Is this your first time paying attention to US Politics? None of that fucking matters. It's the optics son. The optics.

>CTR

Just leaf man

GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP, YOU FUCKING RACISTS!

>CNN Producer gets caught saying the Russia thing is complete bullshit but we cover it anyways because shekels

>Nothing

Pick one

>infowars
Posting it as source should be a bannable offense

It's a cover for an issue of the Economist. Guess who owns it? Look it up.