Podesta testifies in House Russia probe

>"They asked me to come forward to give to the best of my knowledge what I knew about that, and I was happy to cooperate with the committee in their investigation of Russian interference with the democratic process in the United States," he said.

archive.is/Qo5h7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qo5h7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump for actual news

last bump

eh, one more just for fun.
bump

bump

Bump

ok

i'll help bump

bump

Oh shit son

You think ya hot shit don't cha

What a lot of bs. It's all a distraction. They should also be grilling him in a pedo probe.

They asked me to come forward to give to the best of my knowledge what I knew about that, and I was happy to cooperate with the committee in their investigation of Russian interference with the democratic process in the United States

I guarantee he did not speaking about russia
Likely spoke about his pedo rings and who got exposed

why are her hands like that?
I don't get it

Don't know desu

Why was his testimony in a closed session? Is a campaign manager's testimony really more sensitive than the FBI Director? Our entire government is criminals. All of it.

it's like she's pretending to be playing cards

Is that hanging picture real?

If they really wanted to advance the Russia story, this wouldn't be a closed session. It's a convenient distraction from the CNN leak

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums

Is he a squealer?

It's over. Trump is finished.

it's pretty funny if it wasn't theirs

People like him usually are.

Why would they think he knows anything about any Trump-Russia links?

he was "spear-fished" by "russians" remember

Uranium one. If anyone has an inside track on the Russians are the Podestas and Clintons. They are the ones who are in bed with them.

>Be John Podesta
>Get p0wned in phishing attack
>Spin your tiny balls off
>Make up Russian narrative despite being tied to Russians yourself
>Say you'll gladly testify to tell the truth
>Instead, repeat lies you made up to cover all the bullshit you did was exposed
>Rinse and repeat

Seemed like garbage. archive.is/Qo5h7

Now CNN has a show in treating podesta like a victim. Too planned.

Wouldn't twenty people be a better witness than Podesta on that. For example his computer server guys?

He blamed one of his staff for clicking a link in his email. Podesta thinks he can spin things as usual but it may backfire on him. All depends who asks the questions, and what they decide to keep hidden from the public.

>All depends who asks the questions

Numbers confirm podesta is finished

The shear level of corruption involving Israeli zionests, is way out of /nu/pol's reach. Semper fi