Buys 317 THOUSAND shares of netflix valued at over $30 MILLION

>buys 317 THOUSAND shares of netflix valued at over $30 MILLION
within 3 months Netflix originals are spewing SJW racism, white guilt, male guilt, ethnic superiority and sympathy for Islam.

Jesus Fucking Christ I just want to watch my shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8VuTt6Na5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd3bIhghKTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>$30 million in stock
>NFLX market cap of $60,000 million
>0.0005% ownership

It's capitalism you dumb communist

that's just what was reported, holmes.

>60,000 million

Name 3 good netflix originals.

Hard mode : No House of cards Season 1&2.

Orange is the New Black is entertaining if you can filter the blatant SJW message in roughly 30% of the dialogue. Kimmy Schmidt is entertaining but absolute autistic millennial girl propaganda, and the third one is....is....is.....fuck

season 2 of daredevil and the blame movie cant be changed by that monster. everything else on netflix is dead to me

Anyone got any Netflix accounts they want to share?

sent :)

Netflix has been cancelling shows left and right

I wish I could say Trailer Park Boys, but all of the Netflix seasons have been garbage.

F is for Family.
Bojack Horseman
Black Mirror Season 3, which they picked up

Fpbp

$30 million dollars of Netflix shares isn't nearly enough to influence the decision. Netflix is worth billions of dollars. It's literally just a sound investment.

nah the latest was redeemable. Euro tour was a disaster though dear lord

Netflix going SJW is why I had to dump them for bittorrent.

TPB will always be god tier Canadian exported entertainment even when they're not at their best.

Bloodline

Hell on wheels

Turn

Idk if theyre netflix originals theyre the only ones i watch

it is when the $30m is the only publicly reported portion of it. I have a feeling a sweetheart deal was made to invest significantly more than that. I'm an absolute stock autist and NFLX's rise after Soros' initial investment has been absolutely incredible.

Narcos (wtf I love hispanics and drugs and gun violence now)
Lilyhammer season 1 only (hey I'm a fuckin Norwegian now, also wtf I love refugees now)
Das it

Both hell on wheels and turn are amc shows if i remember correctly. Bloodline is netflix though was pretty good till thr ending which sucked.

It's just not the same without Clattenburg, and everyone looks so fucking old now that it's depressing.

More right than left

Also the HD cameras ruined the comfy feeling.

It's been rising for the fast 5 years. Netflix is a sound business. Take off your tinfoil hat. He could buy $500 million dollars of it and it still wouldn't be enough to control what Netflix creates. Soros is a billionaire. Yeah he's an activist, but he also knows when to spot a sound investment.

Also added some neat documentaries such as The Russian Revolution, glorifying Lenin and blaming everything on Stalin, and How to Stage a Coup.

And somehow they lost the rights to stream Farscape

Horseshit. This guy's a billionaire, he could buy it outright. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY D'ARGO, SOROS?!

agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=D8VuTt6Na5A

MacGyver

The Ranch.

NFLX will likely be over $400 per share within a year or two with or without Soros, the point is they're still a business and if an interested party offers to buy and hold for an extended period of time a significant amount of shares, they DO gain influence over the content of the network. You think CNN parrots RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA just because they feel like it? The people that own the network call the fucking shots.

They also canceled xfiles

>Trailer Park Boys,
thats not a netflix original

Stranger things

>They also canceled xfiles
Huh? as in didn't continue with season 10, or 11? Either way, get out the rope.

this isn't a coincidence. the show that literally explains everything is not as it seems and it's always the government gets deleted meanwhile "white people and men should hate themselves, also be gay" becomes the theme of every new show coming on the network.

Get hulu or go read a book. I dropped Netflix after their racial bullshit a few months or half a year back

if the majority is on the same page it makes sense
if not, it's all about the money, Russia sells, i mean come on, is there any other realistic threat to the US?

They parrot Russia because they're a Democrat news network. It's been like that since the 90's. Where do you think Clinton News Network comes from? CNN found a leftist niche in the news, they're obviously going to parrot Russia conspiracies. It gets them viewers. Just like how Fox parroting Seth Rich for a while got them viewers.

Soros would have to buy an insane amount for him to get that level influence anyway.

You people actually pay to watch retarded ''shows''??
Here i thought I was having intellectual conversations with redpilled people.

the war in 2017 is for the minds of the future leaders of 2037

>F is for family
pic related
>Bojack Horseman
It's got a nihilistic antihero like every other show but this time they're animals! Just rewatch House.
>Black Mirror

If you think Bojack Horseman is House, you haven't watched the show.

Knights of Sidonia

Nice maths dingo

>Interested in Netflix original 3% featuring a modern dystopia where civilization has collapsed, with an elite having established separate colonies to retain civilization
>Blatantly shoving minorities and mongrels in every scene, whites are the minority
>Colonies have a selection process for people living in the savage lands to join civilization
>Female white protagonist has love interest with a nigger in a wheel chair, white male protagonist has love interest with another nigger
>Antagonist has a non-white child
>Watch an episode of Black Mirror
>Three couples in single episode, all white women with niggers

Also, showing a Holocaust survivor is SJW now? Even if you do think it's a lie, these liers still exist. It's not weird for them to exist in a show that takes place in Upstate NY.

Daredevil

Bojack Horseman

Shooter

3% is a Brazilian show you retard. Of course it's full of mongrels.

Seconding The Ranch

Only season 1. It should have only been 1 season anyway. It was supposed to be based on a true story which they threw out the fucking window. Lol

It was good before it literally just became "soap opera in jail."

i like the way you think :P
do you want to fuck a pig?

What good things are there to watch there anyway. Besides animal docs.

Amy Schumer special

Mah nigga

Maybe people should start a non-degeneracy colony somewhere.

My point was that every single couple is interracial and both protagonists are dating niggers, but okay.
No, I'm not pic related.

>watching tv
>not reading the classics or listening to the classics
you're missing out man, the cultural rot is getting to you if you watch game of thrones and other such shit

The Ranch is pretty good. Kind of the same vibe as Last Man Standing.

kill yourself

underrated post

what's a non-retarded show?

i knew you are no pig fucker
focus on the details, it's never too obvious

>Not a soul has mentioned arrested development
WTF you filthy niggers

>implying you can't do both

Buying some shares doesn't give you power. TV shows take far more than 3 months to produce, even shitty reality shows. Stop poisoning the well with shitty OPs, Soros-funded cucks. We know it's you.

Seems kind of cheap.

talking about netflix grants you a nigger pass automatically
FXX and HBO

>buying shares doesn't give you power

u wot?

>orange is the new black
>kimmy schmidt
Holy shit dude you ancaps really are faggots

This is what you faggots get for consuming any media that isn't user created. Every single piece of media that is produced by a studio in Hollywood will have (((social commentary))) crammed in it. Enjoy your cuckflix

>and also being your ugly girlfriend's little bitch because you know you watch shitty Cuckflix for her

It is when everytime they're a Mary Sue with a poignant message juxtaposing some modern issue with da shoah.

Narcos

Beast of No Nation (redpill on how savage and violent niggers are)

F is for Family

Siege of Jaddotville was cool too

C'mon Soros...

I literally cannot watch any TV or movies anymore - maybe some old ones very rarely -being red pilled destroyed the joy for me - so much is just propaganda and the bloody actors with their big fucking mouths and liberal dumb and I mean stupid opinions have ruined it for me and giving the jews anymore of my time or money fuck no

pls no bully soros

he dindu nuffin

Whatever. Soros at least isn't getting any extra shill money as long as I steal other peoples' Netflix.

No joke, though, I noticed this when I watched that one Trevor Noah stand-up special where Obama meets Nelson Mandela and he shills about immigration for several minutes on end. A bunch of thinly-veiled propaganda pieces all shoving the same, carefull-crafted narrative down our throats disguised as comedy.

It isn't anything new, by the way. The whole thing with liberal "comedians" training people like Pavlov's dogs to applaud their narratives predates this buy on Soros' part by YEARS. This is just him capitalizing on something already there to shill it even harder.

I'm sorry for slandering this sweet altruistic philanthropist with no actual interest in international politics whatsoever

>Jesus Fucking Christ I just want to watch my shows.
leftists wont let you have anything you cherish unless you destroy them. this is the cardinal rule of life.

What are some actual good shows doe, watched man in the high castle, im all out of shows now help

>60,000 million
>also known as Mkt cap 64.88B

There is no going back user, they were more subtle in the past but it was always there.

Watch this clip from Exodus where the Brits are just as evil and racist as the Germans despite killing, dying and paying to create Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd3bIhghKTo

Supernatural is entertaining in a "13 year old girl who's read a book on Christian and Jewish mysticism" sort of way

Was their Roger Stone documentary any good?

Netflix is still good but there's definitely some Hard core SJW bullshit lately.

Bill Nye
Dear white people
That awful documentary about the prison system = slavery that progressive masterbate to constantly
Lots of anti capitalist documentaries

> Beasts of No Nation

This.
That movie was pretty savage and pulled no punches about life in Africa

> be child soldier
> get diddled
> do jungle drugs
> murder people
> become an empty shell

You then realize that nuking them is also about putting them out of their misery, not just fixing the gene pool.

Dear White People brought me within millimeters of canceling. It's still the best legal streaming service out there, but they're on thin ice. I know how to pirate anything I want to watch, and I'll gladly to back to it if I'm just giving money to a bunch of goddamn propagandists.

You can always go back to bbc and watch doctor cuck travel through time and space to explain us how everyone in history was actually black and bisexual.

The Simpsons
Family Guy
King of the Hill

MSM news corps are keeling over with the whole fake news scandal. Gotta find another well to dump their poison.

>Don't use Netflix or other paid streaming service, just torrent for free. Starve the jew, make him piss away his shekels.

>watching that terrible show ever

I don't understand how anyone enjoyed that show ever, it is so fucking terrible. It is the most superficial example of scifi I can think of. Cheesy cause it was shit when it started, then tried to play off that like it was something they were shooting for. Terrible story, horrid characters, nothing about it is good. People who like that show always have the worst fucking taste in scifi.

It's good but you have to ignore the obvious bias slant of it trying to present anything on the right as evil and deeply conspiratorial. A dumb woman from the New Yorker they interview is shown too much making it obvious they agree with her viewpoint. One thats so deep inside her little liberal bubble she has no idea how idiotic she sounds which is entertaining

>netflix originals
>posts 3 prime time fox shows
god damnit Canada when will you redeem yourself?

Leafs will be leafs but you should be raked with shame

Narcos
beasts of no nation
making a murderer

I fucking detest it too. BBC - Big Black Cock TV - invent their own omnipotent atheist Christ figure to spread this years pseudo moral fashions through all of time and space and his special power - being cunty. No weapons just the power of pure smug.

its ok his math adds up, netflix is definitely worth 8x goldman sachs