Gender spectrum

But muh two genders

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>communist trying to distract from a civil war in a collapsing communist state

There actually is a biological basis for transgenderism in some cases where someone has an XY chromosome but the phenotype does not express the genotype in that manner and it comes out as CD. There was a famous female Olympic runner who had this and had tests done on her because of how manly she looked. And they fo and out she had genotype of man

Isn't it something like
99.99% of the people are normal
0.005% are hermaphrodite
0.005% believe themselves to be of the other gender

So, why do they want to make this gender fluid shit popular? Don't transgender people actually declare themselves to be either male or female?

That's just a normal intersex person with androgen insensitivity. Don't group them in there.

do you not understand how that significantly influences somebody's self-"identity"?

good. let it be fact from these """studies""""

then feminism can die, as there are too many genders to just focus on one and most "women" arent actually women but some other gender

>those sources
You're fucking retarded if you believe that shit.
All propaganda pandering muh feefees.
Shitty bait/10
sage

do you not understand how no one gives a fuck about fringe cases?

i'm not trying to argue in favor of or against the modern state of transgenderism. but i think the average Sup Forumsack probably had no idea of that phenomena and doesn't have much of an idea of any nuance

>do you not understand why no one gives a fuck about scientific findings xDD

>Science is propaganda lol XD

Derp

Trans is not a separate gender, fucktard. Sage.

Biologists disagree

>implying anything other than XX and XY exist

Stop confusin everything you fucking Burgers.

> 2 sexes:
Male / Female
> 2 genders on a spectrum:
Masculine / Feminine
> 3 sexualities
Heterosexual / Homosexual / Asexual

That's sex not gender

I'm not Canadian

pretty much this. sex and gender are actually different, objectively. sex is man or woman, gender is a social stereotype of what each sex is like.

> 3 sexualities
nope

It's 4 actually

If gender is just a social construct, then why are you giving any weight to the opinions of biologists on this issue?

Seek help, you're mentally ill.

sex isn't gender? sex is biological, gender is societal. obviously there are overlaps in societal gender and birth sex, but it's nowhere near a perfect fit

Neuroscience has nothing to do with gender.

> 3 sexualities
Heterosexual / Homosexual / Asexual
if asexual counts than so does bisexual

Look up the origin of the word gender.

I'll give you two words to start with: Jewish Doctor.
I'll even give you two more:
John Money.

> science

Heterosexual / Homosexual / Asexual / bisexuality

Learn them

>Gender

Since this word's appearance in the 14th century up until the 1970s, it has never been referenced describing biological sex or feminine/masculine roles. It is purely a feminist invention that has seeped into """""scientific studies"""" AKA sociology and anthropology, historically soft sciences that deal with feelings instead of hard facts. Only through the pressuring of scientists by feminists to use this word has it been gaining traction.

Using gender outside of grammar context is strictly incorrect. There is only biological sex. You can talk about sexual preferences, or sexual roles, or sexual psychology, but "gender science" is an oxymoron.

It's a fact.
You can have heterosex.
You can have homosex.
You can have no sex.
It makes the number to 3
not 4

It's disheartening that the transsexual suicide rate is only 52%.

Nvm, I see what you mean. I got confused myself.

Need to get those numbers up user.

>(((huffington post)))
>(((national geographic)))
>(((Harvard university)))
>(((UCLA)))
There are 2 genders, male (XY, penis) and female (XX, vagina) there are no other options, and there is definitely no spectrum

>redefining the meaning of words to fit your argument
This is a fallacy.

Marty, I have an idea!

14th century you fucker, what the fuck

John Money coined the word.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

He took pictures of young naked boys imitating sex acts and led to the double suicide of a pair of said boys.

A jew of course.

Let's style this once and for all, when the libtards refer to gender they no longer refer to the biological, but of the mental self identity disorder they reinforce.

Their concept of gender is a spectrum, just like autism and downs.

Gender is on a spectrum.
Masculinity and femininity are not biological.

Even though gender is defined by sex.
Sex does not define gender.

Also I would add that there is no archetype of masculinity and femininity.
As I said some are inherent to sex, like mannerisms.
My definition of masculinity and feminity differs from yours even if I am sure we can agree on beautiful feminine women.
That's why in french, when you tell someone "you're not my type" you in fact say "you are not (my type of) gender".

there is actually something going on here that is more complex than
>muh 2 genders

the reason any of this exists is because of societal inability to accept people doing something against the gender norm created for their sex (ie backlash for women wanting to do "manly" things, or men doing "womanly" things) if everyone were cool with treating people on an individual basis none of this "gender" stuff would have come up because it wouldn't matter if you were a man or woman so much

>John Money

>My type of gender
Fuck off with the bullshit. In Latin languages, gender( i.e. genre, género, genere, etc.) is a homonym. It is a word that has multiple contemporary definitions all originating from the Latin genus.

>Class of things/types with common characteristics, traits, behaviors and that can be divided into subordinate kinds through taxonomy.

Fuck off with your assumptions on linguistics and the etymology of languages.