Queen Elizabeth gets a $A10 million pay rise

>Buckingham Palace says the 'sovereign grant' will be 82.2 million GBP ($A137.7 million) next year - an increase of more than 6 million GBP ($10 million).

archive.is/Rhu15

Other urls found in this thread:

katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Abney-Hastings,_14th_Earl_of_Loudoun
youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, taxation is theft not a single penny of the money the queen VOLUNTARILY gives the state should be stolen from her. If she were not the sovergn and England became a republic the queen would be earning $100's of millions more. She would be the wealthiest person in the world, she's doing England a favour remaining it's queen when they don't want her

What kind of Monarch does nothing while her country is being conquered by mohamedians, she has already lost her capital city.

What would the UK be like if she had absolute power?

She said she's against divorce so I believe divorce would never have been legalised, fox hunting wouldn't have been banned.

More funds for the ARYAN BLOOD REFINERIES

I wish we did have factories where we sent Aryans, we can turn them into canned food and send them to the Africans.

Kike bitch.

katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/

Shut the fuck up

She and her whole fucking family are nothing more than thieves who plundered from Africa. Why are they giving her more with taxes from hard working African immigrants?

We need their BLOOD

>take a bit of gold in exchange for building roads, sewers, schools, factories, hospitals
>YOU STOLE OUR GOLD!!!!!!

They took Africans as slaves and destroyed their kingdoms you fucking leaf

t. Cecil Rhodes et. Company

This is the only way to look at an Aryan

How can an animal be a slave?

I fear for the monarchy after she passes.

God save the Queen.

>bought prisoners from africans
>cant name a single african kingdom that was destroyed

A Monarch with little to no power
>hides his flag
typical

I love her. I will die for her majesty. God won't save The Queen, I will when called upon. I will slay anyone who endangers The Royal Family. The United Kingdom is my home & The Queen rules the land.

while they did ultimately plunder for most of their wealth

it's not like anyone was using the stuff they took anyways

best bolt action ever made right there.

how do you know that god isn't empowering you to save the queen?

Shut the fuck up retarded republican
Being a republican is a mental disease
The only thing worse than being a republican is being a nigger Irish Jew or a fag

Without her blood that place wouldn't exist.
Her and her family should be reaping in about 51% of GDP.

Sorry, bro. It's the truth. The royal bloodlines are koshered. Diana knew. They are parasites on humanity, not the benign symbolic figureheads they pretend to be.

>crazy english man brings boats and dynamite to start mining shit in africa
>it belongs to us cos im african ;_;;;

you don't have any right to any piece of property just because you were "born" on it

it belongs to those who have the power to back up the claim

I don't. No-one does. Evidence would be nice, I'm a man of science. I won't blindly follow a religion until it is 100% proven to be real. Only then will I follow the religion I was christened under.

What did Oswald mean by this??

God doesn't care about her, she isn't even the rightful monarch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Abney-Hastings,_14th_Earl_of_Loudoun

My father's mohel was the same who cut prince charles.

Diana is a dirty sand nigger lover
If she were my mother I would have her name banned from being spoken once I became king
I wish was with Germany would happen
I can't live with myself without destroying Germany
I don't care about niggers the biggest mistake we made was not throwing every nigger into the ocean

>t. Triggered indian piece of shit

>pay rise
>pay

What job is she being paid for

One that lets the invisible hand guide the nation.

She doest get money from paid taxes, she pays more tax than anyone in England.
This pay rise is literally a reduction in taxes she's going to pay through that fiscal year.

Faggot.

Her majesty was anointed and crowned, this cunt wasn't.

Better already

He can't succeed though according to the Act of Settlement

Good man!

God bless.

Property owner. She literally owns a lot of property and this property is rented out, that money goes into a fund and she withdraws some of it as a salary.

And the rest goes to the state, if she were a normal citizen paying normal taxes she would be making MORE

UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Grenada, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Papua New Guinea, The Solomon Islands and Tuvalu.

All are rightfully under Her Majesty, and by God I hope those nations all remain loyal to Her. Long live the Queen.

I'm buying my red Ensign for dominion day

>A Monarch with little to no power
He didn't say she should deport them herself you dumb bong. She can't even speak out?

Good man, far superior flag

cuck

disgusting little sycophantic slave. enjoying being owned by the sax-goetha-rothschild family? do you actually think these people are british? you do know they are german nazis, right? you do know their bloodline is intermarried with the rothschilds, right?

i can't believe there are people that actually like being ruled over; it means you are accepting that these people are somehow above everyone else. they are a family over mass murdering conquerers and you are the stupid little peasants that love them for it. revolting.

Independence when?

she has basically supreme power in all of 'her' lands. in 1975 she dismissed our prime minister and entire government. you ought to look into her actual rulings, and those by her relations - they are absolutely fucking draconian pieces of filth, not just some benign figureheads...

Fake news. That money is being used to repair the palace, it's not going into her hands. After a couple years it's returning to normal.

I mean, would rather be a constitutional monarchy than be a boring Republic. Royality brings prestige to areas of a country.Also should hardly judge the Royals just because I wasn't born into royalty myself, their own lives have no drastic impact upon my own.

Never.

If she owns the property and is being paid as a lessor then why doesn't she get to keep it all (minus taxes)?

we're just waiting for the old hag to croak

A deal past king made wth the parliament. Now she has to live hearing the media say "DURRR THE QUEEN COSTS US MONEY!"

We are independent retard.

The Queen of Australia rules over us, and we select who that queen is, we just exist in a personal union with the UK, they have no power over us.

shake
my
DAMN
head

youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw