Sex Robots the Cure to Femenism???

web.archive.org/web/20170628011332/https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/feminism-sex-robots-women-technology-objectify

There you faggots go, a bit of rage bait. It's hugely amusing how wide of the mark they always are.

Also this article is: hahaha.. we're not worried guys, real woman is totally better lol, haha..ha.. what's wrong with these sick dudes? Why are they so fucked up they'd rather a fake wom over a real?

I'm beginning to think they actually don't know why.

Also, once the come rolling out I'm going to get a cute small dragon girl waifu. No one else may have one before me.

This would probably be my ideal.

>these are elaborate machines for masturbation
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Go for it, man. Most women would be happier if guys had sex bots.

Biologically engineering catgirls is almost impossible to achieve in the next several lifetimes. Robot catgirls aren't a bad second place prize though.

I hope so. This cancer has almost finished killing its host. In one more generation there will no longer be a hard working industrial native born class of tax payers, just leeches and foreigners.

>Biologically engineered catgirls.
Isn't that race-mixing?
And Bestiality?

Please, I need two
I will love them equally and I will only weep occasionally.

What do you folks think the popular response to these be, once they're rolled out in earnest? Will the government take action to protect poor women? Will it just be more shouting and crying from the fems?

What show?

You're a show.

Yeah, and CIA niggers always tunin' in.

They're scared.

All of these whores are going to be offing themselves in their 30's and 40's when they're single cat ladies while we'll be fucking sexbots and having kids with artificial wombs.

Instead of the women getting male sexbots they'll try to take our big tittied female sexbots.

Because a sexbot can't work for a living and make you money and as much as women want to be all tough and needing no man and working mens jobs at the end of the day they just want to be lazy whores and let men make money for them.

Men on the other hand will continue to work and have sexbot companions. Literally no downside.

Totally agree, i'd settle for a robo catgirl any day.

Whats with all the Horseman Conquest shilling today?

The quote ain't bad, but can you leave Mysterious Girlfriend X out of this? That anime was gold

I still want a biological woman.

sauce for animu?

nvm found it, mysterious girlfriend x

So how will this affect me?
I'm going to be choosing a virgin QT from a church within my domination or as close as possible.

Where? I don't see it.

Sex bots would have no effect on feminisn. Feminists (pic related) can't get men, which is why they're feminists to begin with, so even if all the men went the sex bot route, feminists would still be feminist.

And the men who would mostly be using these sex bots (betas/r9k/autists) can't get women anyways, so you basically have 2 groups of people who are never getting laid, saying "I'm not going to have sex with you!"