Is Daniel Tosh going to help bring down #pizzagate

Could this help redpill a much larger audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

dcclothesline.com/2017/06/26/tosh-0-just-exposed-a-dark-pedophile-channel-on-youtube-with-over-12-billion-views/
youtube.com/watch?v=nAgauA089Ok
beyondanxietyanddepression.com/celebrities-anxiety/daniel-tosh-social-anxiety-sufferer-how-he-uses-it-great-effect
youtube.com/watch?v=-B7BWLi5xH4
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/975487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

context?

What was his last show about exactly? Is there a video or something?

i didn't see it but i heard it was about those creepy youtube videos with elsa having her throat cut open and shit

Anyone who believes pizzagate is fucking retarded

Tosh.0 Just Exposed a Dark Pedophile Channel on YouTube With Over 12 BILLION Views

dcclothesline.com/2017/06/26/tosh-0-just-exposed-a-dark-pedophile-channel-on-youtube-with-over-12-billion-views/

>child molester detected

Hello pedo. How does it feel knowing you'll be strung up alongside racemixers?

0.05 has been deposited into your account.
thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=nAgauA089Ok

Oh, such a strong argument.

Good to see you, CTR shill.

I saw a new stand up special he did where he dropped some slight red pills about pedos, but I can't remember what it's called. His show is cancer and concentrated degeneracy, but he definitely has a power level hidden somewhere down there

Tosh is based.

Remember that time he showed MLP pussy clopping on live TV.

That dude is still alive?
He's almost OG internet meme nerd.

This does not have cronchtits

Tosh is a legitimately good guy to boot.

this.

This was in 2016, a bit after pizzagate generals were more popular and up-n-coming, so I suppose not too new, and not sure if he did anything after that. I would most likely bet he lurks Sup Forums, or at least his staff and friends do when interneting for "le funny home video vids"

all praise be to tosh.0

Tosh is the only reason why i still watch comedy central

How does a filename like that happen? Serious question.

dont. they are fucking garbage and so is tosh

No, you guys really are retarded.

beyondanxietyanddepression.com/celebrities-anxiety/daniel-tosh-social-anxiety-sufferer-how-he-uses-it-great-effect

ONE OF US ONE OF US

See

he hides his power level but he just isn't that popular where he can name the jew

who could be behind this post?

So confirmed Daniel Tosh lurks?

conspiracy faggots are the worst idiots around.

reviewbrah said he's nice as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=-B7BWLi5xH4

Holy Shit.
Thank you Tosh.

Tosh, wow good job man. Im glad he's using his platform for good. How much you want to bet he gets ((((canceled))))

See

>paying for cable
>year of our Lord 2017

(((of course)))

Fuck off faggot.

>an ancap thinks people are retarded

He's a fantastic stand up comic. Always wanted him to focus on it more than the show but without the show he wouldn't have anywhere near the same influence so I guess it evens out.

get lost, faggot

Nice try pedosta

tosh was literally /ouredgyguy/ back in 2012

are you fucking kidding me? this faggot gets butt naked around children all the time and televises it. He's a fucking faggot and a pedophile.

Come on, they probably get offered a half dollar when there's a chance to reply to a pizzagate thread.

retard detected

One of the few people on the internet I can trust. If reviewbrah likes him, he can't be malicious at the very least.

inb4 cancelled

We need to cleanse out conspiracy nut jobs for the sake of white future

>reviewbrah
reviewbrah is a source i trust in this day and age

Archer on weekdays at 2 for three or four episodes is definitely worth tuning in to.

Censorship is needed and mueller will recommend it u lot need stopping...

>Archer

Wow. Doing his part. Impressive. Little to gain, everything to lose.

let me tell you something about this motherfucker. on tosh.0 he has been butt naked in front of little boys many times right in front of their parents. he thinks he untouchable.

You got somethin' against H Jon Benjamin or you just being contrarian?

>on tosh.0 he has been butt naked in front of little boys many times right in front of their parents
context?

So far he is.
I'm just curious if he'll die in a car crash.

South Park reruns was my only reason. Once they started advertising Trevor shoah regularly again and then the drumpf show I quit it all together

That's surprising to me, he comes off as a total natural ladies' man
Agreed, I still like him. His show gives me a lot of cognitive dissonance, but I get that it's probably a good, easy gig and all of that

It may as well be written specifically to bluepill /k/ rejects back into submission.

its televised. on the show tosh.0. Its why normies hate his guts other than all the gay shit he does. I think he just doesnt like the competition.

is Sup Forums full of autist hackers?

can't they use their elite haxor skills to do more?

i dislike the whole show; from the writing to the animation to the voice acting.

It hit an image booru
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/975487

You're also a frog posting Canadian so I'm not surprised.

>audience
Please give us all the retarded whites and blacks he panders too.

>on tosh.0 he has been butt naked in front of little boys many times right in front of their parents
This retard actually believes he isn't wearing peach colored underwear

No, we are autistic.
Know the difference. It could save your (social) life.

>The first video titled “Lucy’s Morning Routine” shows a young girl licking a cream pie. The video has 138 million views, yet never rises above the level of a bad Pee Wee Herman episode. Why so many views? Tosh believes it’s simply a visual feast for pedophiles.

Look a girl eating! *instant boner*

Honestly the average target catalogue has more erotic imagery of underage girls

let me give you some context. parents posting this stuff can make close to a million dollars on one video. 134 million views is very close to a million dollars. now you know why they do it. shit like this needs to be demonetized. and fuck youtube and advertisers for letting it happen.

His early specials were hilarious (True stories I made up) but the show is garbage

>this is pretty creepy bro
Rip nigga

Anything beyond the first season isn't worth watching

I'm usually not THAT guy but pls be honest with yourself

thats where your wrong. unless it has a prosthetic attached its no underwear.

Tosh.

If you watching. Keep up the good work

Luckily I'm pretty sure many of the fucked up Chinese animation videos and Spider-Man/Elsa videos are getting demonetized. Not sure about these live action ones though

Tosh is a based white male who enjoys his privilege

so basically, they're encouraging developing a mental illness to deal with a mental illness...or did i read that wrong?

>can't handle this social setting
CREATE A NEW PERSONALITY
>can't handle this other social setting
CREATE ANOTHER PERSONALITY

b...but i spent all day painting you this picture, it was supposed to be a suprise and now you don't have any suprise left since i'm a frog posting Canadian

Why, so nobody will blow the whistle on you raping kids?

>134 million views is very close to a million dollars

As a content creator with two videos over five million views and numerous others over a million I can tell you that you are absolutely full of shit.

proof

nigger

Hahahaha epic win my dude. 2 thumbs up for me for saying the funny nigger word my friend! :)

This. He has the balls to call out people and other networks/shows

Funny that coming from you, Bacha Bazi practicing subhuman shitskin.

Can you give us a realistic picture then on what you at least earn per view?

i was saying i hate everything about Archer, not tosh.0

well tosh aint wrong. I'd be lying if i said i didn't bust a nut to mary form seven gymnastics girls. Shes a cutie.

These videos are wholesome compared to the Spiderman Elsa crap

This. He has used his platform to promote a lot of fledgling comedians, and with his web redemptions, he balances laughing AT and laughing WITH his guests. He's a kind-spirited lampooner, and sill manages to be funny. That takes either a LOT of effort, or a natural inclination to be magnanimous.

Do it yourself MKUltra.
Huh.
The universe was a mistake

>thanks for the (subtle) warming google

you are lying

how has demonitization affected your income?

>not using the kodi cracked app on the amazon fire stick to stream tv and movies that are still in theaters
Fucking pleb