ARIZONA ANTIFA FATASS

Yeah, I'm shilling my video but this is funny.
>youtu.be/3VwjRCiqAi0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgUVrelvi50
youtube.com/watch?v=ttV3ZAmvSRI
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40426642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need a bra.

lol holy fuck

I meant it's my video because it's on my channel. That's not me.

pls no bully

wait... is that a female?

Oh, ok, sorry for bullying you.

>That's not me.
Riiiiight

;^)

Jesus, this fucking creature.

XE SAID NO GENDERS YOU BIGOT
DELET

Idc about your larp video but does anyone have the video to this Antifa that was at the rally with his mom and kept sperging out, continously yelling "Fuck you Nazi"

wtf is that peeking out your belly button?

nvmd....peanut

Disgusting

*bullies*

It's funny because this guy can probably kick your ass

Wish I was as confident as you

DEM TITTIES

Dem tittays, tho

that's a man, baby

Is that smegma in her belly button?

Bet he'll be real popular in prison.

This video was obviously made as satire, so I don't know what your point is.

>Antifa isn't a terrorist moveme-

Bumping in hopes of this video. The autism was comedy gold.

t. ANTIFA

>calling him a her

the conditioning is working

HOLY SH*T!!!
I WANT TO LICK THOSE GREASY TIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>That belly
>Those tits
>No homo

Tfw I'm drunk as fuck and opened this thread wanting to fap in a moment of weakness.

>Arizona
GTFO MY STATE, REEEEEEEEEE

Trips of truth. Have a fap.

Not him, but I'm currently experiencing an overdose on anti-depressants and I feel the same way.

We need a way to get them to protest on a 120 degree day so they die all at once of heat stroke

youtube.com/watch?v=hgUVrelvi50

How can you take those? I took them for like 2 weeks and it made me like a zombie. I said fuck it and went and bought adderall.

Okay, Satan.

HOLY FUCK THANK YOU user.

is this a joke like the boston antifa channel?

what the fuck is in his navel?

I may or may not have engineered an experimental drug and I don't know how potent it is, I took too much. I hear ringing.

>I'm a journalist

How do you think I feel? Bunch of fat landwhale Antifarts taking over the malignant tumor called San Francisco.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hgUVrelvi50
Where is this? Looks like Austin.

plan a trump rally but show up an hour late

portland i think

I made it from helinanthemum nummularium, clematis vitabla, impatiens glandulifera, prunus cerasifera, ornithogalum umebellatum, and some other ingredients. I feel drunken and in a state of partial consciousness, I'm going to discard the drug later or save it until a rainy day.

this has to be satire

>click vid
>its a dude

ENHANCE

I'm pretty sure it was portland.

I'm going to just go right ahead and believe you user, fuck it. Screencapped your post and will give it a try. For now I'm sticking to moonshine in my jacuzzi. Pretty sure I'm on the verge on heat exhaustion. We may both be released and see each other in hell soon.

Can someone tell me why they would go to something like this?

Is it simply to make fun of cuck faggots?
Serious question

No conversation is occurring, just a bunch of people yelling at each other

Holy shit. Haven't seen that one before. Between the faggot screaming "fuck you" and the creepy alien looking lady, that is some extreme retardation.

Be sure to follow up on the other ingredients, I only listed the primary ones.

Inshallah sister

dem tiddies doe

Funny stuff

Will take a good huff on the ingredients you gave and then add what feels natural.

This is now a conversational thread for the eve of ww3. See the threads on turkey invading Syria. Let's get some feels out lads. I'm a brit in the USA on a conference, had a plan to go innawoods with guns and the wife, only death now. And you?

mirin gyno

Best girl.

Is that your feels user or are you getting pissy? I don't see the harm when so much of Sup Forums is obvious shilling or newfag posting now. Tell you what here's a rundown of shit to look into that I saw today on here, I'm not sliding nuffin.
- cnn verified as very fake news youtube.com/watch?v=ttV3ZAmvSRI
- some credible pizzagate stuff all in one place, pic related
-news just in on bbc: bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40426642
Insert Augusto Pinochet memes here.

fuck user i want you to sit on my dick while i bounce your tits around a little

Where the fuck is this? i'd like to avoid this shit since i'm jumping the border on Sunday.

>Attempting to jump the border with ICE having a president like Trump that is though on illegals
lol good luck, hope they sodomize your ass before sending you back over the wall.

Let me know once you have jumped the Piedras negras-Phoenix run under 3 hours over 200 times, faggot.

sorry

I'm not a filthy border jumper like you, enjoy getting sent back Juan. Maybe next time do your border jumping when we have a democrat as president again if we ever have one again, lol.

Post more.

You can't kick me out of my clay nigger i cross the border how ever i fucking please, i will send you ass back to apefrica in a fucking box if i ever run in to your nigger ass hole.

Pedro pls

Here have another.
Come try it amigo, I'll introduce you to my friends Smith & Wesson.

And yet he takes yer jerbs and makes you sperg like a little nigger for gibs. eat my fat cock cuck boi

It clearly states in the video description that this is not satire, you dumb asses. God, Sup Forums has gotten so stupid lately.

>starbucks
>screaming
>genderless

the epitome of degeneracy, antifa, ladies and gentlemen

>spics are taking border patrol jobs
Pedro pls, you're a terrible liar. I probably raped your sister once and blamed it on some stupid spic she was border hopping with.

What is this fucking thing?

Hi! AZ former multi-buffet destroyer class fattie here.DS surgery plus brutal one year post surgery excess skin survivor makes for us being pretty normal to everyone else. keep working it kid.

[Pro-tip: fucking rob a bank if you need to for DS weight loss surgery + a way more painful excess skin removal surgery]

Desu

>I probably raped your sister once

pretty funny stuff. the peanut cracked me up. also great touch filming it in your moms bedroom. that would be a funny consistent theme. always have 1 or 2 of her things in the background. or maybe end a video abruptly when she calls your name and your door opens.

how about a ski mask next time? you could claim its "just easier" than the other masks, and the patriarchal bank security guard was totes oppressing you when he tackled you and called the police for wearing it inside.

it's okay user, you get used to the ringing.

Nice Tits, Dude.

Is that a fucking corn chip in your belly button?

All this projection and the sandnigger meme flag. murica is dead.
And there is the thing that you may be a streetshitter, no decent man hides his colours.

tits and timestamp

I've got sometime to kill I'lllook forthis fag

Nice tits

oh you getting bullied for this

no u

Are you transitioning?

Hmmm

>I hear ringing
I used to hear ringing after one too many lines of coke.

Tucson deep under cover agent here, where does this creature call home and what should i do to it