It's taken Canada years to be #1 at something, but it looks like we've achieved it. Canada #1 baby

It's taken Canada years to be #1 at something, but it looks like we've achieved it. Canada #1 baby.

archive.is/6icAG

Congrats man. I'm glad you guys modeled your economy on the perfectly integrated muslim population.

sorry about that

Who cares, in a year we'll all be high 24/7
We'll pay back the debt with weed

I dont understand how people can actually sleep at night with such a massive amount of debt.

I have a 80k a year unionized job in a trade

Fairly modest 200k mortgage on about 1000 square foot home. (Considering the million dollar crack shacks in some other provinces)

Paid off vehicle.

No children yet, (trying to find one worth to bear my white children)

Basically zero credit card debt.

The mortgage alone is enough to scare me. Let alone any other unexpected expenses.

How do you house broke niggers do it?

CANT HAPPEN HERE REEEEEEEEEEEE

you know you dont actually have to pay debt back, right? just fuckin get good credit and fuck over every company you can that wont garnish your wages

fug

Its okay our currency basically wont exist for much longer.

It's funny cause I was prequalified for another $15,000 loan with sub par credit. Now I can use it to buy an engagement ring for my gf.

Ya us

Right Wing Lawn Management when?

(((free))) health care huh?

Annex ploz. I want to be able to carry a hi-point around

Good job, Canada.

man when the bubble pops its gonna be pretty fun to watch

people are too greedy and piss away so much money that isn't even theirs in the first place srsly why the fuck are people so credit hungry

>annexing a basket case

When you make the market so fucking hard to get a mortgage it just keeps going up slowly and slowly forever so ya we have a lot of fucking debt because we never get a crash just stagnation. It sucks.

Because the standard of living in this country has been absolutely murdered over the last 30 years. This countries culture has been murdered. It's pretty much not a country anymore and if you ask me it shouldn't be anymore. Because with our dollar sliding against the US dollar it basically fucks us over even more because it just makes shit more expensive. We might as well switch to the US dollar and give up on having our own currency. And if that's the case we might as well not even be a fucking country anymore.

We have oil, and hot bitches

Invade me Senpai

We can just pipe your oil in. We seriously don't need to add more territories / states that can't sort themselves out.

>Canada: the country that makes America look sane

mind you this graph is 4 years old

Nah it's cool. Hopefully that means I can start buying up more Canadian gold at cut rate prices again.

only in toronto or vancouver and I say this as a montrealer who has lived in park dale and commercial drive every other city isn't retardly unstable because of chinks and loos messing with the market

thanks, Boomers

they make a killing on selling a house they bought in 1970 for $40,000 for $3 million dollars today

We get to deal with the aftermath and the endless debt just to afford rent

It's not as retarded here in Winnipeg, but it's still retarded. You have to move at least an hours drive from the city before prices are actually in line with historical inflation rates. But there's just fucking retarded condo blocks popping up everywhere, fucking people all over the place. I'm done with fucking people. I wish the US would hurry up and bomb us already.

That's the thing. Fucking boomer parents just kept remortgaging and remortgaging their house to buy shit. Meanwhile they started out with a house my grandparents sold them below market value because family and shit.

When the boomers all die off, this country is going to be desolate and empty and full of homeless people who can't afford the rent all the ching chong businessmen want for all the vacant houses they own.

This country needs a leader with balls who will seize all the assets of all the foreign real estate speculators, and hang all of the politicians that sat and let it happen for fucking treason.

That's not even the main cause

the worst cause is boomers lower credit standards and inviting in immigrants and foreign buyers to raise housing prices.

Boomers shill for debt bubbles and mass immigration and outsourcing because it makes *them* money. It fucks over everyone else, especially their children and anyone related to them.

You don't think there will be more zhangs and somalies to fill the void?

>that graph
JUST

yup

Ironically in the future the only place with low housing prices is going to be Japan, they're the only ones with the brains to keep out immigrants and Chinese.

Good luck moving there though, whitu piggu

I'm half way to retirement and I'm not going to make that much money in the rest of my fucking life.

They can fucking hang all the boomers that sold their houses to Chinese too.

When it comes to western real estate you can always find an even worse graph

Actually in Japan they don't sell their houses to foreigners especially not Chinese.

They have this weird tradition called "leaving their house to their children"

It's very weird and backwards.

>200k mortgage
>given your ratios you are at around 2.8% interest
works out to roughly $10k a year you pay on mortgages

so tell me WHAT THE FUCK you spend 70 THOUSAND dollars a year on?

maybe if you wernt snorting fucking coke and taking sex vacations to brazil, then you might be able to actually find a woman whose "worthy" of being the mother of your children.

if you dont have 300k savings/investments then you are a royal fuckup given your cashflows

get government out of education and medical and deregulate the economy

endless boom

>he gets mad when liberal shithole cities get sold out to chinks while the whites all move out into the country side as racist millionaires

kys cuck

This whole fucking western society is fucked. If people haven't taken to the streets and started fucking torching everything in sight yet, we're just fucked. Just lay down and wait to get fucking run over. Because all that money for federal pension that gets ripped off my paycheck, I'm not fucking getting that. Because the ponzi scheme behind it is going to fucking collapse by the time I retire.

Because those faggots sell their houses instead of handing them down to family. Old money sold out their children's future in the west. There is no old money. People who didn't get on the bandwagon on time are all fucked. Smug little shits like you who lack the self awareness to realize that are part of the fucking problem. You're just as big a cryptokike chink as the person you sold your city home to.

There was a time when cities were great icons of western society and culture. Don't accept your shit being invaded or all your cities will end up like the ones in the US.

If it grins like a kike and rubs it's hands like a kike it is a kike. I hope your 'racist' country buddies realize that and lynch your ass.

>the whites all move out into the country side as racist millionaires

fuck off and die, Chang

any white person of working age has to live in a city in the west. There are no industrial jobs in the western country's suburban/rural areas because all our industry has been shipped to your home in China.

this

Just fuck my country up desu

Anyone who defend the real estate debt bubbles in the west is either a

a. foreigner

b. kike

c. boomer

I can't think of any other plausible explanation for celebrating the death and dismemberment of your country.

>he pisses and moans and cries when liberal shitdump """"toronto"""" gets sold to chinks and poointhelootopia

get used to it fucking faggot, at least they arnt shitskins.

>Smug little shits like you who lack the self awareness to realize
oh and PS fuckhead: its the youth that overwhelmingly vote left. so again, you can piss and moan and point the finger at others accusing them of being young but i literally could not give a single fuck about young dumb fuck leftists being gentrified by their own fucking stupidity

you can take your toronto family home and fucking shove it up your engorged asshole faggot. i couldnt want to spend another second in that shithole if you paid me to.

>I hope your 'racist' country buddies realize that and lynch your ass.
""""smart city person""""" detected, rural canada is unbelievably racist.

>pooinloos aren't shitskins

jesus christ the delusion

>I don't care about the major cities in my country getting flooded with non whites

boomer detected

>jesus christ the delusion
i miss that section yesum, i was going to talk more about indians but decided not to and forgot to delete the poointheloo reference

Who's even buying all these condos in winnipeg? When I drive to an area of the city I don't usually go to its just new condos EVERYWHERE.

Who the fuck even wants to live in a condo? I mean I'm 15 mins outside the city with my own house and decently large property and it's fucking great

Pretty much. I'm not even going to respond to that delusional kikepuppet anymore. The conservatives were in power for how long? None of that shit got fixed. There is no opposition party.
>hurr well if I just vote for this watered down blue mess that is the conservatives at least I did my part. I'll just continue selling my countries future out for my own benefit and it will all balance out
Absolute faggotry.

Canada is basically making every single mistake we made but at a much faster pace.
Good luck with that

I have NFI. Usually BMW's and shit that I see coming and going from them. So probably kike's use them as extra bedrooms for their NEET children.

guess who all those new condos are for?

>The conservatives were in power for how long?

8 years, liberals have been in power 14 you dumb fucking nigger

> None of that shit got fixed. There is no opposition party.

liberal detected, fucking kill yourself nigger

I'm not a braindead red vs. blue idiot. I'm a swing voter. And as a swing voter I can assure you there's no choice on the fucking ballot.

Money is so 2016. The future is in strategic weed reserves.

how old are you motherfucker?

Either way this country needs to be annexed by the US. It's done.

It makes sense that Canadian houses are becoming more expensive. Canada used to have a tiny population who were mostly rural and suburban retards.

Now our population is growing and we're building cities, so obviously single-unit houses that are in densely populated areas are going to be more expensive because people are trying to build taller structures to accommodate the growing population, which will help reduce traffic and pollution.

Didn't want my post to be to long but yea I have some investments. Mutual funds, RRSP's a pension. Also owning a home aint cheap especially if you want to upgrade it some. It ain't no 300k, but I am guilty of spending some on a few vacations and partying. But who isn't?

Also no coin fag here

Been thinking about buying in on some bitcoin next time it crashes. Wish I would have done it when they were still worth dog shit. WHERE'S MY LAMBO?

I've enjoyed all your posts in this thread.

The future of this country is fucked. China will own everything and take it over. I bet my grandchildren will speak Mandarin as a first language.

>implying that I'll ever find a woman who isn't a crazy liberal sjw feminist

sigh

The condos that are being built are retardedly overpriced too

give us some credit , we're making mistakes y'all haven't even dreamed of yet

This.
World's biggest fuckup of a country. woooo

That's not going to stop anything. Exactly zero times in my life have I heard

BREAKING NEWS CANADA JUST DID SOMETHING OR OTHER AND NOW WE GO TO THE REPORTER ON THE SCENE TO TELL US WHAT HAPPENED

I guess except for the time an art student died in the Alberta fire.

you know all those transgender biracial lesbians running around with red hair? we basically invented that shit . don't worry, you can thank us later.

>A
>WISHFUL
>THOUGHT

this my dudes

hyperinflation might kill the CAD but we can start using hash coins

I mean honestly nobody cares about weed in this country right now. you just gotta go to a medical marijuana clinic and pretend your back hurts and you can get it legally, or you just need to know somebody who has done that and buy it from them. None of that bunk weak-ass street weed either. Top tier dispensary grade shit.

ABSOLUTELY
100%
TENABLE

KEEP TAKING OUT LOANS GOYIM

everyday I pray for this shit to all come tumbling down, i just bank cash and grow it slowly in the hopes that I an buy in when everything is cheap and dead

or will my CAD be worthless by then too?

no fuckcing way that has three bedrooms. maybe a room with three beds in it. fuck that shit move out of that overpriced area. you can move to san jose cali maybe even sf and have a decent place for that kind of money. Probs find a better paying job at here too. really though I would move to austin hope more tech companies move theire