Thought some of you might get a kick out of this

Thought some of you might get a kick out of this.

youtu.be/WM1PEohu7GU

I'll try to find the other scenes. It's pretty redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BbnufozPbkI
youtu.be/kesDW0ftI74
youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo
youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMQpu_JKMQ
youtu.be/MO0kxYxWtzU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs
youtube.com/watch?v=MwmcmYwQQTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

Found it

youtu.be/BbnufozPbkI

It wasn't even hard

youtu.be/kesDW0ftI74

They had a Jew for the rest of the show.

Tony bullied him.

Anywho

Is Spencer a shill or what?

This and the Wire are consistently lauded as the greatest shows of all time for a reason. Both portray nigs, Jews, spics, and Islam as they truly are. Both redpilled as fuck.

Man now I gotta rewatch the whole thing again.

youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c

You forgot the scene where the kike tries to not pay.

Also
>Not including when tony meets meadows black boyfriend
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM

The Sopranos was great

WAJJJ ID GRISSY

>redpilled
both shows are on (((hbo))) with libshits at the helm of directing. no thanks!

Yeah, shit. Most important thing tbhfam

Kek forgot about this too.

Late 90's/early 00's HBO actually took some risks with Le edgy content, guarantee you if either of those shows tried to air today they would be shut down instantly, maybe not the last 2 or three seasons of the wire when it got into the black kids school and the media stuff, but the sopranos for sure and the first season of the wire which is the most accurate portrayal of the average American black ever televised.

The Sopranos was really awesome.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo

youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo

I love this scene where Tony jokes about Donald Trump's strategy to take on the entire DNC, GOP, and media uniparty because every day proves Tony more and more right.

>ditsoon
That mean's burnt.

>mulignan
That means eggplant.

NAw, it was different. Watch the clips leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMQpu_JKMQ

What? Where does he joke about djt?

I've got Italian heritage and in the off chance the US becomes overrun with "diversity", is Italy a nice place to live? I was thinking about relocating there once I was older.

Jew Hollywood glorifies the barbaric, heathen Jew-Italian gangster subhuman animals and the peon masses consume it without question.

I know because I used to be one.

Now I know better. Italians are disgusting animals.

The best one's are the most-Aryan one's.

The worst one's are the most-Jewish one's.

But in general, as a collective; animals.

North fuck no, south potentially depends where. I've got family that lives on the coast in a literal "pop. 40," type of town, if SHTF I'm there but I would never move to one of the major cities

its not "edgy" enough imo. btw, why aren't you watching the 50th season of game of thrones, goy? don't forget to help set up jamal with your daughter since wite ppl b rayciss and shieee-

Shoot schhaa cuffs.

Crazy how different the times were.

You guys oldfags?

How's Sicily? My apparently came over from Sicily during the 20s(around there).

No you stupid fuck. You stay and fight

italians are bunch of moors anyways. move if you want to be close to africa but you're moving from one 3rd world hell hole to another, pablo.

That's backwards

Sicily is shit. Go north.

The thing I hate about the US, though, is that I don't really feel like I have a "people", you know? "White people" is really broad and doesn't really equate to much. I don't really feel like I have a heritage here. I figure I can move to Italy and maybe find a nice girl and start a family there. Who knows though

And thats not to say I hate the US. The US is the greatest country this planet's ever known, but the term "American" doesn't really mean anything other than someone that lives in the US.

>you guys old fags
Italians still act exactly like this, nothing has changed for them. Just visited Italian family every convo was exactly like this. My Italian cousin and all her friends are redpilled af for what it's worth, aware of both the Jewish and the negro problem

pol is quick to forget the mafia = the CIA and friends they rail against all day long

especially when they get into JFK conspiracies and get uppity about libertarianism /ANCAP and shit

do you guys want totalitarianism or not? because this is who is going to take over

Italians being redpilled doesn't surprise me. They got white flighted hard

youtu.be/MO0kxYxWtzU

Mafia was coopted by CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs

wonder what tony would say if he saw a modern gay pride walk lol

>>mulignan
>That means eggplant.
That means nigger.

thread is dead. I'll say goodbye with this last clip

youtube.com/watch?v=MwmcmYwQQTE

Fuck I hate people on the internet. Stop memeing for a minute and realize those kids are going through a pretty realistic experience. Fucking NWOs want humans to hate each other. Yeah we can all be human without promoting some cross breeding program.

BA bye

Yeah NWO has fucked nigs too.