Howard S Schneider, DDS

yelp.com/biz/howard-s-schneider-dds-jacksonville-2

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ_mpWC1lmU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
youtube.com/watch?v=LXrkRiK2C-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What an evil Jew.

Better Howard Schneider than Dan Schneider.

Don't burgers usually get drugged like horses at the dentist ?

I've only had local anesthetic for fillings/extractions. It's fairly common to go under for wisdom tooth extractions though.

How is the kid screaming?

delete this post, Dan is a virtuous and honorable citizen

With his mouth open.

I've had way worse without anesthesia, but then again I wasn't 6.
I still don't get it thou : you can't drug kids or something ?

Do you know how many kike Satanic cults their are that get off on psychological and physically torturing and murdering children; particularly nordic aryan angelic children is they can help it?

I long to cloak my entire body in the blood of these subhuman kike trash and paint the walls with their blown apart organs; dredging through their carnage.

I also long to learn how to use proper grammar.

The fury of this kike and others has obscured my thought process.

tldr:
kike preforms unneeded procedures on children to collect 4 million dollars from medicare.

>bri'el fagg

screaming for my mom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek, the kike is getting away with it too:
>A judge ordered a psychiatric evaluation after Schneider’s defense lawyer filed a motion last April that he wasn’t able to assist in his own defense.

>At the time, the defense motion claimed his attorneys, "have observed that he suffers from severe mental deficits and lack of memory which give counsel concern that Schneider is incompetent to proceed."

>At a hearing Wednesday, both sides were briefed on the findings of four separate evaluations and they agreed with the judge’s ruling that Schneider is not mentally competent to stand trial.

THE ONE-EYED DEAF KID GOT ME. FUCK THIS OLD HEEB TORTURE DENTIST. FUCK YOU. YOU BASTARD.

Checked. Best wishes.

Literally nothing wrong with torturing goyim children
It's our culture bigots

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo

This is one year old. The fuck is OP linking this for now like it's a current event?

I was talking about the amount of pain he was feeling...

FUCK, I just wanna kill this POS. I had a dentist that wanted to pull out all my teeth too and luckily my mom was like "wtf, no way, bye." Some dentists just want that insurance money. Fucking Jews.

See --->

this is probably a shill trying to false flag this website by inciting a raid.

kill yourself kike

Jim covered this a while ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXrkRiK2C-0

this guy destroyed my cousins teeth when he was a child