Who is the leaf in this thread?

So there was a leaf shillposting about higher minimum wage in this thread recently, calling everyone 'corporate shills':
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131572947/

I was going to respond but the thread archived:
>Raising the minimum wage is not closing down factories and small businesses.
Yet specifically the 40% of workers not negatively affected by higher minimum wage in your article are corporate retail and fast food, who can absorb costs because of reduced competition. These are also the businesses likely to automate once they can and avoid paying any wage to machine workers while also raising prices when their competition is guaranteed to be gone. Way to go 'corporate shill'.

Bump.

Bump.

I don't know what you're trying to say.
But here's something for you.
The minimum wage in Ontario was recently raised. However, now Employers are cutting hours to save money. We literally lose money now since we work less hours.

Plus, we have to pay more in taxes.

Can confirm, down to 6 hours a week from 12-18 for part time even though Im in Uni so its shit. still can't really find a good replacement job.

Yeah, that's pretty much the case in most businesses, yet the article he brought up showed a case where that wasn't true, yet the article also mentioned that only 40% of those businesses weren't cutting hours, and they were mostly big corporate entities.

And the point was he tried debunking that businesses in general weren't cutting hours and that a higher minimum wage was good for everyone.

It's only Ontario. The province.
Not nationwide.

Well I mean in areas with an increased minimum wage, and specifically Seattle as was the thread topic.

>cuckada

Yeah, I wonder who's spreading word out about Sup Forums and Sup Forums like crazy to leafistanis.

Its just a LEAF op
who actually gives a fuck about its arguments?

Well the leafs are spreading word around and becoming a bigger show of shit. The other day a leaf made a thread about his newfagness here. I want to ask moot how many Canadians post on Sup Forums, and what their percentage is to other posters. I want to compare it to their own population as well.

Just hide all Canadian posts
sage and report Canadian threads
dont reply to them

The lefty minimum wage meme is just more dumb horseshit intended to 1) dilute the pay of real jobs through inflation (but no wage hike on their jobs) and 2) not deal with the problem of all of of the labor being outsourced to foreigners, both at home and abroad.
Canadians need to be paid right, not well.

Ill post a few more Canadian memes for your enjoyment op

>not recognizing obamaleaf
Hello newfriend

Better one that wasnt fucked

Unfortunately you are correct.

Thats all i got
Fuck canada

Found more nvm

>Canada is a successful alternative to right-wing policies with affordable healthcare, better job forecasts, more affordable education, less violence, better race relations and also the minimum wage increase doesn't even start (only affects ontario) until 2017

Sorry yeah fuck us

please die

What an embarrassment. Wonder if he has leaf attention, as a bunch of them seem to be coming here.

>better jobs forecast
Yeah, not true. You and I both wish
>affordable healthcare
but it's still trash compared to the rest of the developed world buddy
>more affordable education
Oh great so we can get fucked a little more gently. Also the education quality is a fucking joke right now.
>less violence
True, one of the few things I can appreciate about the country.
>better race relations
Barely and they are backsliding rapidly these days.