Insane Family

Virgin Basement Deplorable (VBD) here. Just had an argument with my mom about some shit she's watching on that fucking awful MSNBC. Then she flips to another propaganda channel yapping on about Russia this Russia that. OMFG!!! I tried to explain there is no proof of hacking and even if the DNC was hacked, the hack can be spoofed. It was in the news that our intelligence agencies (CIA or NSA I forget who) lost control over hacking tools that went native so anyone could use them. Which could be used to hack and then make it seem like that hack came out a specific country. But come, on....we know that was just cover for our own agencies to pin thier illegal hacks on somebody else. Who knows if that wasn't the plan all along. Maybe good guys in the CIA released the tools to cover their pinning a White Hat hack to burn Hilary and then fed Hilary a line of shit? Sure they are crawling up Trump's ass but guess where that ass is? That's rights my droobs, the big house. So after my mom's explosion about "grabbing her in the pussy" she screamed how Trump was an asshole....and yet the facts are facts. The Democrats are dirty shitbags and they got shined. Insider, outsiders....who gives a fuck. Burnt em all. And then it ocurred to me. My mother was literally blaming some event (hacking) on some mythical urban legend that has NO real evidence, just testimonies from slack jawed idiots, going on an on about how they saw Big Foot. That's right, I seen em. Right in them thar hills yonder. Me and ol'Blue was tracking varmints whens we comes upon the harriesss darn beast ya'll ever saw. My mom is the town moron buying into the story. She is literally (in her mind) chasing Big Foot. Have most the people in this world lost their minds? Do facts, evidence and proof even come into consideration anymore before drawing firm conclusions?

Your formatting is terrible.

Yeah im not reading all that.

Bigfoot is real tho.

Ease up on those redbulls, pardner!

OP holy shit your mom sounds worse then my mom. I can't wait until my fucking parents die. I will be so fucking happy when my faggot dad and cunt mom are dead and gone. Butt fucking nigger shits are 62-68. Just die just die get it the fuck over with you dumb mother fucks. Dumb fucking democunts.

Ask her why on earth would Russia do all his crazy and Sisyphean hacking/rigging/collusion on a long shot candidate. If they wanted political influence in the US their other option (and a proven one at that) was simply to cut the Clinton foundation a large check.

I.E. Fuck all the bullshit argument about evidence and Occam's Razor that shit. It is the best way to make the liberals question themselves.

I tried that. I'm like...why the fuck would Russia, first even give a shit and second, why Trump? They totally bought uranium because Hillary allowed it. They were in bed with her for years. Even Bill studied in Russia and partnered with them during his Presidency. There is just no way Russia was for Trump.

The REAL red pill is when you realize that the Russians were playing Trump, but they were trying to make him LOSE because they wanted Hillary. All that friendly shit was to make him look bad.

>big papa
>vbd
>omfg
>garbage blog post

I dont know where the fuck you came from pal but you have to go back and lurk a few years before you post again.

I know. I know. But it is like when someone is so fucking convinced that Big Foot is real....its like you can't even get them to look at the fact that all the evidence could be faked. Until I see a dead body with a bullet hole in its head...Big Foot is NOT REAL.

Those are just jokes man. Take it easy.

The real red pill is they're all in it together and this Russia shit a distraction. And I do mean all of them. Trumps, Clintons, Obama, Bush.. All of them, they all profit off this. All while finding ways to fuck us.

I'm trying to redpill my mommy.

>tfw seated at the kid's table

>My mom is the town moron

reminds me of the town rapist

The paterson bigfoot footage is the real deal.

You know what you need to do user...

Yes....I know what I need to do. It's really the only way.

Nice blog post bro

Kys