I think everyone on Sup Forums should delve into pickup artistry

Of all the manosphere groups (MRAs, redpillers, MGTOWs, PUAs) I identify with the PUA 'faction' the most, with some redpill tendencies.

MRAs are foolish to think that they could use the kind of activism that worked for women to work for men. There is an inherently feminine aspect to feminism, and trying to feminist tactics to benefit men just doesn't work.

MGTOWs are on the right track when it comes to not letting yourself fall victim to the mindset that "if I don't get laid, it lowers my worth as a person," and to recognize that marriage is fucking moronic in this day and age. However, there are way too many incels among their ranks who avoid dealing with women, and justify it with the idea that women are too risky. Look, false rape accusations happen, but they're not hard to avoid; yes, dealing with women often feels like dealing with overgrown children, but they're pretty fun once you realize that and don't expect maturity.

PUAs (by this, anyone willing to cold approach and/or maneuver social circles) who are redpilled on women, don't fall prey to bullshit scammers or overpriced coaches, recognize the importance of having an abundance of choices, and work hard to have a great sex life, are the kinds of men you should strive to be.

Realize that if you learn game, you will not only get laid a lot more (and I'm sure many pollacks will go "hurr it's pathetic to have to learn what a man should naturally know" - even so-called naturals had to "learn" by positive conditions growing up), but you will be more effective at redpilling women and people in general.

This blog should be right up Sup Forums's alley: heartiste.wordpress.com/

Also look up: RSDTyler on YouTube

TL;DR -- MGTOW and most of Sup Forums are right on in their analysis of what women are like, but too many take the easy way out of sticking to 2d waifus. YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY LEARN TO BE THE 'CHAD' WITH INFLUENCE IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT A SHUT-IN TYPING AWAY ALONE FOR HOURS

PUA can only go so far, appearance matters most but it sure helps to not be a sperglord.

How about just finding a 3d waifu and loving her all your life

No. PUA vastly over-complicates everything. If you're kind of smart, funny, confident, and not unattractive you're good to go. There's no "game," that you have to learn, unless you're trying to go to the club and just find bitches to fuck.

I mean if there is a science to pickin up chicks then that's cool. People who bash if are shills. But like second post said it comes down to appearance.

I also highly recommend that you guys read 'Influence' by Robert Cialdini. A lot of PUAs recommend it, but you don't have to actually be a PUA to learn from what they preach.

I actually don't think approaching thousands of girls is for everyone, BUT every man should learn the principles behind why people make the decisions they make.

Case in point: I've met this one guy in the community who has changed more than one sexual partner's political beliefs

Can confirm. Funny lad with man tits, nice eyes and smile had well over few dozen... who cares, bump this bread faggots

Your last sentence doesn't matter woman adhere to whoever their fucking in love with ideals.

PUA's are fucking disgusting creeps and honestly the worst part of things generally considered part of "alt right culture". Becoming a sociopath doesn't make you redpilled it just makes you an autist overcompensating for his insecurities by listening to creeps online. People who use this shit will chase away 95% of girls, and attract only bottom barrel sluts, ironically limiting themselves to the whores they claim to hate.

Just a terrible path for autists (and lets be honest, it's only autists who use this) to go down. What these people need to do is rebuild their ego through self reflection, amphetamines, and exposure therapy.

Yes most women are materialistic vapid whores. Don't chase them and they won't ruin your life you fucking retards. Build up some moral character and find women who have their own.

I wish I realized this much earlier. If you have to memorize techniques you're already fucked. "Chads" don't do that shit, it's just a part of their personality. So glad I found a chad friend to mentor me in this shit. Everything is about self confidence and how you see yourself, not "game"

I'm 5'3". What's the point?

this.
there is no algorithm, just casual conversation, a few compliments, and polite company. for me, i just try to tune in and listen, ask a few questions that seem thoughtful, and they get comfortable. then we fuck.

>People who use this shit will chase away 95% of girls, and attract only bottom barrel sluts, ironically limiting themselves to the whores they claim to hate.

That's simply not true. I'm currently in a relationship with a nice, intelligent, and classy girl who I wouldn't have met if I didn't cold approach her in the street two years ago.

I don't view it as "using" PUA. I view it as understanding how women are, and taking the necessary action to gain experience to become better at interacting with them in various situations.

Memorization of techniques isn't what it should be about, and you're somewhat on the right track. It can be good to have some things memorized for specific situations so that you're not doing improv al the time

PUA's have some valuable information on women which is all well in good but I wouldn't go so far to say that they're fully "Red pilled". They're purple at best and here is why I believe that to be the case. While their exterior views on women tend to be the most valuable and they have a robust attitude on self improvement they lack an element of introspection.

Women typically function from socially based world views and the key the "current" if you will that flows through their system is validation. "Did this action behavior or position validate me as person yes or no?" The current state of women see that they gain social validation from two distinct groups of men in their social spheres. PUAs acknowledge the first and most numerous group the "White Knights" that in their view wish to supplicate to women until they receive satisfaction. They are, as correctly observed by the PUA community, a sort of social handkerchief that blots and wipes away messes in this case the women in questions bad behavior or moral failures.

The other one though is the typically the PUA themselves. Instead of being a man and finding a decent girl and settling down with that one to build a stable family unit they instead will often seek out damaged or decent girls alike and damage women with overtures of commitment while never intending to do so or furthering the use of already damaged goods causing further overall pollution to that women's connecting sphere of influence and sending her to the white knights for validation until she feels comfortable in misbehaving once again.

Anything that runs counter to the establishment of stable healthy families on either side of the ideological fence is socially counter productive. Until Chad understands that he is simply adding to the over all problem by being a cause of damage that keeps the cycle going he is just as guilty of the social misery we currently experience as any of the White Knights he condemns.

Pick up artistry is literal nigger tier behavior.

kys.

Yeah, the whole using women for validation aspect is a problem many PUAs have, so I had to clarify with the fact that the truly redpilled ones are those who acknowledge that it's a bad mindset to have.

I think that many redpilled non-PUAs miss out on the benefits of learning how to cold approach, cultivate core confidence, good body language, reading people, learning the principles of psychology and how to use them to benefit your day-to-day life, etc

I'm not saying the techniques can't be useful, or that it's not helpful to understand women. It's just that the typical kind of PUA who talks about going to clubs and "picking up" women disgusts me in a visceral kind of way.

chad owes you nothing, faggot
dating is a 0 sum game and if you think you're doing yourself favors by diluting 1:1 connections with another human, enjoy the lowest rung of society.

I have never met a single person who is into this PUA shit who isn't also an insufferable, insincere, self-absorbed borderline-autistic faggot.

Fair enough. What I'm trying to say in this thread is that the techniques and theory and general advice is applicable even if you don't go the whole degenerate-club-cunt route

>but it sure helps to not be a sperglord
From what I gather, that's mostly what it's about.

>chad owes you nothing, faggot

Oh hit a nerve little man? I'm happily engaged so at this point I'm just telling you what I'm seeing if this hurts your wee little ego then please enjoy furthering the problem. also didn't imply he did, just that he wasn't nearly as smart about social issues as he seems to think.

>dating is a 0 sum game and if you think you're doing yourself favors by diluting 1:1 connections with another human, enjoy the lowest rung of society.

Dating is a game of reproduction in healthy societies. A game of hedonistic self pleasure in collapsing ones. I enjoy a middle societal rung so I believe since you've resorted to sad ad-homonyms you really have no point to make but your own mental belching.

But I'm married. I'm 29 and haven't really been single for more than 3 months since I was 5, and I'd like to say that if you're using a method- don't be surprised if you only get super impressionable/fucking weird girls

+

Are you female by any chance?

Some/many are egotistical twats. A few are focused on the fundamentals of improving your behaviour and social life and are useful.

Overall, though, the end result is basically TRP: look good (lift, dress well), live good (earn money), be confident

>if you're kind of smart, funny, confident and not unattractive
Lol you're a fucking idiot.

Since when was this place almost entirely normalfags anyways?

When a lot of PUAs start they can't get laid at all. With PUA methods they start getting, yes, generally less desirable girls, then slowly they evolve into a 'natural' (chad) at which point you can get any girl

I think PUAs have low self-esteem and actually need some form of emotional healing to become a chad naturally.

Techniques can only take you so far and women will eventually find out the actual autist beta nerd that you are months down the line after you fuck her....and she will RESENT you for lying to get laid. Even convincing yourself you are a Chad when you are NOT. Chad doesn't need to bother with PUA. He got little trauma to warrant being a "loser".

I'd recommend checking out Julien Blanc's most recent fear/emotion-facing products. He is breaking new ground in this bullshit PUA community and focusing on what really builds one's inner Chad. Approaching 1000s of women only masks the beta that you are, to yourself and others IMO even if it does get you laid.

Becoming a PUA is the male form of wearing make up. Sure you are the shit for the first 24 hours but PUA doesn't teach you about maintaining an actual relationship. Once the bitch realizes you are a fake, you are dropped. Women can pick up on little clues you left behind when you go "out of character". The best advise you can get is learn to be social first. Get friends, go to events, learn to be you around others. Once you learn to be you, you can feel pretty confident about yourself and talk to the girls you actually want to date and not just hook up. Unlike anyone of you, the girl I lost my virginity to is my wife since high school and I live in California. Don't be a male form of a degenerate and think sex is everything. It's not. Stay faithful, listen to your senses about a girl. That will get you further happy in life than any PUA can.

There are some people who dabble and merely adopt techniques that function as a male form of wearing make up, as you said, but there's far, far more to the subject than those things.

I highly recommend people here look at RSD, Chateau Heartiste, Nick Krauser, et al

I love Heartiste and RSD but they only teach how to emulate behaviors, which is still a form of make-up/technique.

Do the ghetto/business/CEO/gangster/Chad guys need techniques?

I'd say that true self-respect/pride is more to do with letting go of one's negative beliefs first rather than imposing a "larger than life" persona upon one's own self-sabotaging subconscious self-images/beliefs.

Julien Blanc's new stuff is pointing towards this direction for sure, which is a revolution in the PUA community from what I gather.

>Do the ghetto/business/CEO/gangster/Chad guys need techniques?

They all do use techniques, but not in a conscious formalized manner. They were also all raised in such a way that they were conditioned (not born) to be the way they are. Sure, some people are predisposed to certain archetypes, but you can't deny the part that social conditioning has in the making of 'naturals.'

Yeah there are some who can use some social step stools to achieve overcoming the barriers they might have but I think the idea of calling it an art is saying you want to whore your personality out. The difference here is that as a male you only gain respect , where as females actually benefit through material means by whoring themselves out because mostly males provide the money whereas females don't. If you want to continue to find yourself around women who want to pay attention to you beyond a PUA, you better have a much more interesting life in the long run.