USA COUP

WAKE UP PENTAGON, WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER. POL, WHAT COULD IT TAKE FOR THE US MILITARY TO DO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN VENEZUELA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nONm4myKwY8
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zNQFQF_ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=7C7pIHOwKSY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Patience

>le military coup

isn't this what the precious 2nd amendment is supposed to prevent

You don't want the Pentagon taking over the country.

There would first have to be an actual problem. The problem that would require your suggestion was stopped on November 8th, 2016.

Idiot. We won't raise our guns against our fellow Americans.

$600 toilet seats and $200 hammers. Pentagon money management. Pass lol.

Ourguy Trump is at the top. He's got this.

i'll prefer the pentagon over the current civilian government until the next election cycle. i mean, come on. the people elect the most corrupt and retarded people to led us. WTF. at lest in the military they can get shit done as fast and effecnt as possible. on top of that, both choises were crap. sjillry cuntin or drumpf (dumb retarded ugly mother fucker)

#Trump2020 and don't forget that

The investigations are slowly shifting towards Obama and Hillary.

New FBI director will take office soon.

It will happen.

Not necessarily; presumably if the military saw a reason to intervene and stop Congress and the President they would likely seek to keep the old Constitution mostly intact afterwards when the new rules are agreed upon. The Second Amendment is a right afforded to the people, but obviously a country will have a military. The reality is everyone in the military and IC is kept on a very short leash and cut if someone higher up suspects they do not have American sovereign interests at heart but want insurrection.

>unironically supporting the the pentakike

neck yourself neocon niggertoucher

man you shit poster are comming in greater numbers

you are one fucked up individual if you really want the military running things - things are pretty god awful in Venezuela right now - we have it cushy -when the shit hits the fan we will want the military on our side not running things

that is ture, and should they carry out a coup for the better good of america they will mostly keep the old constitution intact until the next election cycle. and up to this point i fucking had it, id just want shit done for the next four years.

lmao not gonna happen. most military families are trump voters.

Pentagon already has control, since before Bush was the head of the CIA. It's slipping away tho.

You do know the military industrial complex is the deep state trying to fuck over Trump right?

Hillary, Bernie or Fauxcahontas would have to win in 2020.

Then the military would finally do something.

trump wants to waste billions of dollars into a fucking wall that wount fucking work. money that can be out into the education system.
he pulled out of the pairs agreement, now we will need a 2nd Noah's ark.
yhea i want the military in until the next election cycle

you do know that many people that voted for trump are regretting it right?

try a coup and i will literally kill you in real life faggot

oh shit, you dont say. then i guess i just have to set back and wait then.

what ever you say pusdo-democrat.

Yeha comin HiLlDOGGIESSSSSS LetSSSSS BLOE BLE BLUF BLOUT BLOV BLOUMP BAY BIT BITH BE BLADM BRESBPENT BHE BAN BILL BIN!!!!!!!!!E$Q#%#$@%#$^^$%%$&$&^%&%^^$#%#@%@^$#^$%&^%

>Paris agreement
harming America while chinks fill up the sky with smog and are not punished
we're all fucked by this situation, sad to say, but I don't think any purported increase in emissions makes Trump the sole target of blame
>trump wants to waste billions of dollars into a fucking wall that wount fucking work
Even a 10% drop in Central and South Americans illegally entering the country that costs $100 billion would be worth it. It likely will have a much more significant effect for much less than that.
>money that can be out into the education system
lol you mean the one that pushes the multiculturalism and diversity memes to keep the country together in light of the 14th Amendment? We've already recognized this situation is not permanently tenable given the geographic and illegal immigration situations.

oh sure, like that would reverse what would happen. this bitch nigga, you are really a shill.

Good thing the MIC is full of redpilled individuals with free will

>that flag

M U H D I C K

TAHTS RITE BASED BRO BOY!!!! VE VEGRET VOTE VOR VLUMPED VLOUPER. VE VRE VILITARY VOW>>>>> VE VHENNING VARRR

this, its aesthtetic as fuck, and im not even christian.

this goy

dude, i dont understand what our saying?

an actual reason

and no: the jews, the fricken frogs turning gay and your insecurities don't count as actual reasons

G GONT GAVE GOTTISMMMM GORNWALD GLOUMPIMIN GOTS GOTTISM> GE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN GOWWWW GND GOR GEVER GIVE IT NOW GEEEE GIIIIIIIIIIIN

The Pentagon are exactly the kind of people you DON'T want anywhere near politics or government

you know i sometimes wounder if gorge Washington didn't refuse to become king when his men begged him to take over. but i guess that would be his emblem.

A Deep State coup would require the majority of the military to be on board down to the individual level. That's very unlikely to happen.

wut?

DO DIGHT DOY!!! DE DONT DNOW DOTHING DOT DONALD DRUMF DE DILL DIM DOW DE DOOG DEWS DO DILL DLL DMAERICANS

The second amendment isn't about the rights of the citizens but rather the limits placed on the government.

bro we have a shit load of reasons.

speak in english or gtfo

wrong, they can get shit done.

unlikely but not impossible.

oh no your retarded

now its being eroded.

>muh goy
What do you think the kikes' mission is? Armageddon? Because I think they are still interested in their own survival.
fuck off retard, try bringing an argument next time

>The second amendment isn't about the rights of the citizens but rather the limits placed on the government.
as opposed to the other ones?

starting to think you're a kike shill using the old "call your opponent what you are" tactic
do you have a point or just meme images?

I misspoke when I used the word "afforded". The rights of the people are explicity expressed in the Constitution and are absolute, rather than being granted by the government to the people. It means the people can always do this, which yes limits how the government can restrict them around that issue.

this goy,

in other words, we are jewing ourselfs. called it.

A democrat president.

A military coup would never happen under a republican.

You'd honesltly have a much better chance had Clinton won, since there is all sorts of evidence of there being millions of illegal votes. There's a reason they were talking about unrest. It was boiling.

Great fucking memes, I'm not even a kike and I hate all the fucking kikes on Wall Street, in Hollywood, in the Federal Reserve, in the government, and in the Israeli and anti-white lobbying firms. Once again, do you have any serious rebuttal to getting BTFO in or are you going to continue to call me a kike shill and post images just because? To recap:

1. Trump building a wall is a good thing and a very efficient use of money.
2. Trump pulling out of the Paris accords is not the death knell of the human race, though greenhouse emissions are a serious issue.
3. A military coup isn't happening in the US, but you should go to the Venezuela thread.

that thing would break in half driving on anything but pavement or freshly mowed grass

You have a bad thread and a bad life.

No just fuck off you fucking retard, your post here proves you know dick all about anything which is why you got BTFO here and have nothing to say except "kike shill" since, even though I really fucking hate kikes.

>millitary
>fast and efficient
user has clearly never served. Ever hear the saying "Hurry up and wait"?

They say that in the Army the pay is mighty fine. They give me $100 then take back 99.

iv already stated that a wall wont fucking work and that money can be funneled into the education system or used to fix roads.
last time i respond to a kik like you.

iv been told that when soldiers goof off, they can but when shit needs to be done. they get it done.

Indeed. I know shit seems bad at times but there are many good people on the inside.

You have the fuggin kekistani flag on boi

youtube.com/watch?v=nONm4myKwY8

to answer your question, it would require faggot leftists to grow testicles and sign up for military service. not gonna happen.

>advising allegedly foreign citizen -with kekistani flag- on the non-existent benefits of pentagon running the country

you are even more retarded than the allegedly victim, /pol is not the fuckin justice central, when they feel like it they do great things, but not for retards and not because they are asking!

you dont want posting comments before you think, too many autists here feel like an obligation to reply to your COMPLETE BULLSHIT

because you're stupid
walls work, ask Israel and China
giving money to DOE is stupid as fuck, DOE brainwashes children with lies instead of teaching them, we need more localized teaching

>yfw cia posts behind LARPing flags instead of proxies now.

ermagod guys. Republicans control the White house, the Senate, the House, and the Supreme court. NOW we obviously need a military coupe against these evil republicans. Amirite?

VENEZUELA UPRISING VIDEO TRANSLATED:

In English:
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zNQFQF_ZI

In Portuguese:
youtube.com/watch?v=7C7pIHOwKSY&feature=youtu.be

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. Turn on CN-, I mean, turn on REAL NEWS.