Is There a Single "E-Celeb" That Names the Jew?

Name one who doesn't hide their face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXgQ-yP62so
youtube.com/watch?v=5rUFX7YhjQ4
realjewnews.com/
youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o
youtu.be/ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d-xjLa9xrOo
youtube.com/watch?v=jDOhBGF52Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=q92cA2v__iE
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAAE1uspDE
youtube.com/watch?v=zUu7p2utPFA
youtube.com/user/zionget
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the Jew
Because that's extremely general and misleading

are you retarded? Brother Nathanael literally names the Jew in every video...

Bottom row is CIA-tier

Why does he barely show up on pol. All you see is fucking Lauren Southern and her Shill Team Six.

Why would they shill the truth? Lauren gets shilled because shes (((Alt-Lite)))

Check out TheRapeOfJustice. He names the Yid all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXgQ-yP62so

redice ftw

I'm talking about ((us)). We should be making threads on people who call out the Jews, instead of 10 Lauren Southern threads a day.

Woes is a true fucking champion.

Mark Dice is mentally disabled

Black Pigeon Speaks seems good to me. Nothing really bad about him.

Where tf is the Golden One REEEEEEEEEEEEE

go back

Pol is gay as shit, bunch of Kraut faggots from either Germany or the Fritz infested midwest.

Anglo-Saxon America never had an issue with the Jews who you german fags all see as the ultimate-bogey man. Go ally with Ahmed some more you mother fucking fat twats.

Look at the demographs of Euro descendants Islamic loving anti-semit Krauts and Nords are all over the god damn mid west. Go home with this shit, bring it back to your cucked fatherland.

>Anglo-Saxon America never had an issue with the Jews

lmfao. literally what?

Styx is based. Sorry you think anybody who isn't a neo-nazi is controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=5rUFX7YhjQ4

The pic you posted already had Varg in there I don't know why you even bothered asking.

Don't be fooled by the Hun, they'll fuck your country up with their Anti-Semite propaganda and next thing you know you'll be running from truck driver Ahmed.

Sure Anglo-Saxons though Jews were lame but they never saw them as an actual physical enemy in the States the way Fritz and Helga did. Krauts being krauts loving Islam

Varg, Styx, Molymeme Sargoy, and even Alex Jones have all named the Jew to some degree or other.

samwal bin hydin

Can you give me a summary of this. It's over half an hour long.

soon they all will
it takes time to get here user.

He is a dumb moron. Shaun and Jen have made many videos about him. He is super frustrated about women. This is the type of attitude you shouldn't be following if you want to ever have healthy relationships.

>Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote. For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.

Nothing more pathetic than a nazi LARPer who doesn't understand nuance

And Varg is a welfare monkey family neglecting degenerate hypocritical commie, fuck off kike.

Mel Gibson

The funny thing is that the alt-right hate women just because they are women. Men also earn money with donations and copy ideas and no one is saying shit

Um, hello? how is Bro Nathaniel not naming the jew he literally has a website realjewnews.com/
where he names the jew

He's a japanophile with an MGTOW tier attitude towards women.

shit tier b8 m8

molyneux in the same row as american Renaissance......
gtfo mate

Too bad this kind of people are becoming "role models" for many young men in internet.

Where is David Duke??
kek

He's a jew as well. That's why you'll never see him name the jew

Not b8. Falling in love and being in a healthy relationship with a woman is a very great experience people like him will lose.

youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o

You are not gassing anyone. Just give up with your couch genocide dreams. It is just laughable how you make Sup Forums look like a bunch of edgy teens.

This board is usually filled with shill threads, he's rarely mentioned and he's the most savage of red-pilled youtubers even if he's a Jew

>Falling in love and being in a healthy relationship with a woman is a very great experience people like him will lose.

I completely agree. But, why in the fuck would you link to a shaun and jen video? Fuck those niggers, they're gay, and dumb, and I hate them and I hope they die.

Okay I take back the die part, that a little mean

every e celeb and anyone who follows them should be fucking gassed.
>this shit is terminal nu/pol cancer and must be excised

Jones used to, he won't anymore.

youtu.be/ON8N5bAjwsQ

You are conflating women with feminism. He loves traditional Asian women and those few unicorn Euro women who are mostly hiding in the Eastern Bloc.

>Ukraine

Say someone like him got popular enough, say 1 million jootube subscribers. Would Youtube blatantly try to shut him down or just quietly censor him.

>Brazil
Look who is speaking. Yeah, race war now, kill all monkeys!

David Duke> he doesn't mind jews but hates zionism and rightly so.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-xjLa9xrOo

>ReviewBrah listed on "The Truth" tier
look I really like ReviewBrah but I think he is a bit to hardcore. Especially as of late with his rhetoric getting more and more intense. They guy is saying things that would make Ben Garrison and Moonman blush.

-David Duke OP ... David Duke speaks the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=jDOhBGF52Zw

youtube.com/watch?v=q92cA2v__iE

The man is red pilled to the max ~ not sure why he's not talked more about on /pol

Molyneux has a video where he questions a Jew about the hypocrisy on Israeli immigration, that's pretty damn close.

Men that admire asian culture are beta as fuck

shlomo

Christopher "Kikes on pikes" Cantwell

The No Agenda show occasionally names the magical shapeshifting jews.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

Alex Jones did before

Still a creepy looking gambling addict divorced degenerate

That Tara McCarthy lady admitted she was a hardcore liberal, so it might just be possible she's a roastie

>no jim
shit list teebeeaych

Stefan named the jew already tho.
Too lazy to dig it out so call me a shill idc.

>no david duke
i want nu-Sup Forums and reddit to leave

I thought he was married?

Wait, Brother Nathaniel doesn't name the Jew? Kek I didn't know he did anything else.

MDE ----> Jewish
Fucking nigger.

Ryan Dawson and David Duke

>murdick
This man is a disgrace to society

youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI

About 7 minutes into the video Stefan explains how Jews were responsible for communist take over of Russia and based communism on Judaism, also how the the Jews genocided Palestinians in the foundation of Israel and Zionism in general

This

pewds is the man

Oh come on. Styx is at least Roastie tier.

Cultured Thug

How old is this? Curious if it's before or after (((Rahm Emanuel))) became mayor of Chicago.

This. OP is a faggot

He dost look pretty creepy dosnt he.. But donst make what he is saying any less interesting.

>Why does he barely show up on pol.
Because Brother Nathaniel is a nutjob. Not trying to insult he is literally insane. He is not part of any church, he just larps as a monk. He has been kicked out of every organization (jewish and christian) he has ever joined. He is prescribed medication but he doesn't always take them. He's been arrested a few times for going out in public and harassing people.

I'm not saying that anything he says is wrong but he's not the kind of person anyone wants to be associated with.

this seriously, he LARPS too much and shit but he names the kike

Why the fuck is amren in the same category as stefan molymeme, jordan cuckerson, and whoever the fuck libertarian realist is?

And why is Colin Flaherty even in the image, let alone in the top tier? He's a cuckservative. Sure he documents some important shit, but he's not a political thinker. His solution to the problems in his videos is to elect republicans and stop giving niggers welfare. He is not "gas the kikes race war now", not even close.

Also, Tara Mcarthy belongs in the gas the kikes race war now tier. She is a full on, self identified white nationalist. She's more hardcore than Spencer who has said he is not a white nationalist but an identitarian which is gay should actually knock him out of the top tier.

And finally, the first two tiers could be consolidated to one. Everyone in them is both autistic and "focus on the muslims". The exception is Brother Nathanael who does not say focus on the muslim and is not autistic. He's actually the answer to your question, as all of his videos are naming the jew. However, he himself is a jew, so he shouldn't even be included in the image.

Has to show their FACE

He doesn't name the jew you retard.

Black pigeon speaks has named the Jews multiple times

When?

Fpbp

That was then:
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAAE1uspDE

And this is now:
youtube.com/watch?v=zUu7p2utPFA

A keen eye will be able to spot the difference!

He does sound like a mgtow channel

Yeah and they all even the males basically parrot us

Sam Hyde?

This. Fuck OP's stupid infograph. It's shit if the claim is that Nathaniel doesn't name the jew.

Who is this guy?
Anyone got a link?

Red Ice
Aaron Kasparov
Weev/Weevlos
Truthwillout
Murdoch Murdoch

All i got.

Fuck forgot about Brother Nathanael.

youtube.com/user/zionget

styx is atleast more thoughtful and original than the people he's surrounded by on that.

>posting the retard Varg
>not posting the superior and the only good Pagan

This, varg is a total fucking retard.

But the golden one said in a recent video that he believed the Muslim occupation of Constantinople wasn't as bad as all the people who don't lift. He said this in complete seriousness.

Made me question giving him any credibility, this is coming from someone who lifts regularly.

>this video is unavailable in your country
That's how I know this contains truth.

>Spencer
>Anything other than retard tier

Fucking DROPPED.

>lives with 17 cats and three women
>develops schizophrenia

why am I not surprised.

Just search Brother Nathaniel on Youtube.