Draft Dodging

If a major war breaks out, how do I avoid the draft? Now that they allow fags and trannies in the military, what bullshit excuses could work?

Other urls found in this thread:

uua.org/sites/live-new.uua.org/files/documents/washingtonoffice/conscientiousobjectors_brochure.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cut your leg off.

Get yourself on ADHD meds or something. They're not like the shit they give you for depression so they're not going to fuck you up as bad, take em for like a year, and then they won't let you into the military.

Say your tummy hurts.

Does getting drafted neccessarily mean that you're placed in a combat role? My understanding is that most military positions are non-combat, so it probably wouldn't be that bad, if you're smart enough to score well on the aptitude exam.

Pretend to be a Jehovah witness or some other pacifist sect.

say you're depressed or bipolar or some shit, probably pretty easy to fake and they wouldn't let you anywhere near a gun

Ahahahahhha ahhhaggahahaaaa!

Apply for a noncombatant role less dangerous and you wont be a cowardly cuck

Heel spur

But seriously if large scale war the bonuses will be incredible, just go sign up before draft letters

Don't be a pussy

>not wanting the opportunity to legally shoot people who look different than you

wat

80% of the military is non combat roles currently
I'd imagine less during large scale war

In that case, I would just shoot women of all races. They are the only people I truly hate, Maybe Arabs, and Slavs as well but women are less than niggers, less than animals, and are not white.

You're a fucking pussy faggot that doesn't deserve to be called American. Do us all a favor now, and seek citizenship elsewhere, yellow bellied sack of shit minority scum.

It would take an enormous earth shattering event for you to be drafted... and in this case you may just want to be drafted. Trust me when I say this.... the military loaths the draft.

kys

>he registered for the draft

>t. virgin who's high school crush is fucking chads daily

Be Buddhist; then you have an excuse. 1st amendment

Anyone who gets a federal student loan is registered by default, dipshit

>he took out a federal student loan

>tfw already disqualified from the military
Comfy

If a major war were to break out, the people on the front lines would be the first to shoot the trannies and call it "friendly fire".

If we are fighting Russia in the next big war and yoU WILLINGLY go- kys.

The only war worth fighting is if we go against Africa or Middle East or maybe even Europe. American Civil
War is ideal

You could be old and have one testicle like me but honestly me serving in The War is the only way I'm going to have the clout to start the 4ch Reich in the aftermath. Kind of a catch-22.

>how do I avoid the draft?
Be too old.

>he didn't go to college

>college

This. Diagnosed with ADHD and been taking medication for it for years. No draft for me.

(((trade school)))

Did you enjoy your intersectional black queer feminist ethno-economics studies?

>If a major war breaks out, how do I avoid the draft?
Volunteer.

Not that guy but you know you can choose your classes in college right? I go to a very liberal school and the only non mathematical course I have taken is roman history.

college makes you ineligible, being a teacher (i had a teacher who im fairly sure was a draft dodger during Vietnam), work in radio or communications and you get put into the signal corps, become a doctor and pray you dont get corpsman, medic, or M*A*S*H unit and you're set. if all else fails, move to canada or find a way to be a conscientious objector.

Let me give you a warning. If that were to happen, all the fatties, pussies, degenerates, addicts, criminals, neets, and losers would be staying home. The DoD would and has taken as many able bodies as possible, such as the Vietnam war. That leaves you with the choice of company with the able bodied potentially honorable men, or the untouchables back home. Don't pick the latter unless you want to live in San Francisco tier degeneracy everywhere you go until the real men come home.

Came here too post this. Become an amputee, OP. FPBP

>volunteering to fight in another war caused by Jews
Good goy

Don't worry faggot if you're here you are either extremely obese or autistic

>applying for those stupid things at all
apparently my parents are considered "too rich" so I don't get anything anyway

Cut your forearms and tell them you self mutilated because you were stressed and suicidal. They won't let you serve.

>dying for the Jewish interest

Last large scale war we killed millions of other whites so communism could take over and shitskins could replace them.

le every war is le started by le jews

>>>/reddit/

Just tell them that you identify as a woman.

Bone spurs or shit yourself a week before your medical.

>If a major war breaks out, how do I avoid the draft?

bro you have to get in there, somebody has to order all those leftists to the front lines with no bullets in their guns

shoot yourself in the foot, probably be better for you to aim for the head though

>say you're transgender
>legally change your gender to female
>they don't know what to do

In reality I don't think the military will even entertain that bullshit, but it's worth a shot. Or you could just chop off a couple fingers.

>>they don't know what to do

in Vietnam they had queer units, they know exactly what to do, put you in the brig for 3 days for not wearing your uniform properly then send you to the front line with 8 rounds in your gun and have another unit shell the position right next to you

this is America, we use our military for ethnic cleansing our population

The draft is sexist.

Will we be drafting women?

If not any attempt at a draft will be shot down.

Whites don't need to die in wars anymore. We have trannies gays and based minorities to fight (((our))) wars.

Worked for me

Can't get drafted if you're already enlisted.

Say you visit Sup Forums and work for Anonymous

Ex-military here. Best bet, hands down

dont be burger

If you're a 18 year old male and you live in the United States you are automatically registered for the draft thanks to the Selective Service Act that they passed back in 1917
And if you didnt register for it big daddy government can fine you and/or jail you

this. I've been trying to join up but can't because I take adderall. feelsbad.

>And if you didnt register for it big daddy government can fine you and/or jail you
They never do. Besides, after you turn 26 they can't do shit

Fuck you OP now I want Waffle House
>Triple hashbrown
>Scattered
>Smothered
>Covered
>Capped
>Topped

We're talking a hypothetical situation where they actually attempt to draft people. You think they wouldnt do anything once they realized no one registered?
But again we all know the chances of actually being drafted is incredibly low

GET AIDS

uua.org/sites/live-new.uua.org/files/documents/washingtonoffice/conscientiousobjectors_brochure.pdf

i had to do it to register to vote when i was 18.most of you did the same and are too stupid to know

Same thing they did in Vietnam. Say nothing then shoot my CO in the head when no one is looking.

I'm not dying for Pedo-Washington or their ZOG masters. They will NEVER have a draft again because too many (normal) people see the US-GOV as their real enemy. The next real American war will be a civil war.