Youtube channel exploiting the handicapped

I'm not sure what to think of these videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayt465ueRgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzl6R4GL3Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=_6uLmkE3tpE

Is this exploitation for monetary gain?
I'm pissed off at the mother in the first video since she was offered an abortion but chose, selfishly, to have the child knowing full well it was going to be retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIRcoXk0PRw
youtube.com/watch?v=5ibt6C6a_Bg&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=5ibt6C6a_Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm pissed off at the mother in the first video since she was offered an abortion but chose, selfishly, to have the child knowing full well it was going to be retarded.
This is literally what hard line pro lifers believe you're morally obligated to do.

Looks like a regular abbo to me

Virtue Signaling: Ultimate form.

I'm somewhat impartial with regard to the abortion debate, but I usually side with the pro-lifers. However, I feel it's not only acceptable but responsible to abort a child that will have a retardation.

Religious people tend to be stupid, so it's not surprising.

That makes you mad why?

It doesn't make me mad.

Why sit on the fence then? Go full eugenics.

You can be pissed off but not mad?

I'm not OP.

This guy is pretty handsome and has a good personality but his retard fetish is weird

I'd rather live in a society that values life rather than sees it as an inconvenience. But again, a child with a retardation is beyond an inconvenience--it's willingly birthing a child into a world of constant complications.

You'd be amazed at how viciously anti-eugenics the liberal sorts are, or the circumstances of your abortion. I've talked to people before who fully agreed in pro-choice, but when I brought up, say, aborting an autistic fetus or genetically altering your fetus to be smarter or healthier they get angry. Why?

I wouldn't really call this exploitation. It's a mutual thing, I think. At least the second and third videos were of people who were aware of what was going on and seemed interested and up for it. They looked like they were having fun.

kek my bad

Well if you can't gas them, atleast make some money out of them... it's not like they have something else to do.

ayy lmao

Not just that, it's a waste of resources. There would be no logical reason to raise it. It should not breed.

What did he mean by this?

mfw until the guy at 30 seconds in

he sounds pretty bitter his wife didn't abort or maybe he really was just reiterating what she said earlier but the editing makes it more funny.

cognitive dissonance. Same reason they scream and cry about gun violence, until you bring up that it's mostly niggers shooting each other and then they call you a racist.

How do they know if a fetus will be autistic? Also, why is every kid in America "on the spectrum" these days?

I'm going to be a feelstard here for a second. I feel like people who are disabled have been lost from sight these days, for good reasons actually (we've been able to help them more and more, so they tend to be at home and being cared).

Anybody can say what they want, I don't think it's exploiting though. I feel like this type of stuff is a huge reality check.

We should be grateful for the bodies we have (or god has given us, if you believe in that).

>therapeutic abortion

cont.
Remember when politicians would include the disabled in their campaign promises? What happened?

KEK What the fuck

Tits or gtfo.

>dresses like a ventriloquist
>puts this on the couch next to him

I believe that not only eugenics should be allowed through abortion, but even afterwards, like the Spartans threw defective children into the Apothetae.

Not sure about autisim, but blood tests and ultrasounds can help determine if the fetus will have Down Syndrome. The latter does it by seeing if there is any fluid gathered at the fetus's neck, although it is possible to get false positives.

looks like a downy fucked an abo

Yeah I endorse that. Big part of our history if you think about it, is killing babies.

I like bearth.

Bearth are thtrong.

Honestly if i had the ability to make people feel better about themselves like this, and make their families feel better, even if i didn't feel it myself, i would do it.

This is considered a 10/10 in the UK. Explain yourself Bongs.

You can tell he instantly regretted making that silly face to be honest

You made me think about it

She looks like she's wearing a facemap off of THQ's old N64 wrestling games.

kek

Idk, exploitation or not, this guy just seems fake as fuck to me.

I mean, I've watched a few of his videos already, and the way he talks just seems overenthusiastic and not genuine at all. It's just fucking weird...

It's like he's putting on an up-beat, coked out "Mr. Rogers" persona for retards.

would you Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=xIRcoXk0PRw

>u can give me a kiss

lmao

Fuck you OP, I just watched 8 videos and now there's tears running down my face

I didn't know if I should be mad or sad. These videos creep me the hell out.

Why does everything ITT (especially the vids) fill me with rage?

Sad but these kids should never have been brought into this world. The guy is creepy and probably fiddles with them.

Honestly people who think that downs tards and even bigger genetic duds WANT to live life as a husk of a human being is absolute fucking bullshit.
How the fuck is it empathetic to let someone live for decades when they can't mentally function normally to the point where they can't be self-sustaining and have to be coddled by somebody for their entire lives while having no say and no control in their lives because they're too stupid to consent to anything. How the fuck is this fair?
Even dudwheels (the cripple who once owned cripplechun) supports eugenics because he doesn't think its empathetic of bleeding heart liberals and pro-life degenerates to let their children suffer from genetic deformity and mental retardation to the extreme. Those who let their children live with no control of their being and of their lives are the worst scum of society and deserve the burning pit of hell.

This guy looks like a fucking sociopath and behaves like one as well. No matter he shills the handicapped and makes money off of them, h'eh.

*no wonder

Just be grateful you aren't them and move on. If my kids a tard I'm aborting

This is a good point
>you are pro-choice
>yes
>so you are ok with people aborting kids with birth defects?
>yes
>so you think eugenics is ok? What are you? Some kind of nazi???

>I'm not sure what to think of these videos
An argument for eugenics.

Hmm I can see what he's doing, it's socializing exercises and he probably gets paid a shit ton for it. Also this is probably how Jewish media feel about their subjects.

On another note, this kid looks exactly like our favourite national puppet, Süsü the Dragon.

You muh-muh-make me ad revenue

Youtube has morphed into a whole new kind of messed up. This guy posts like two vids every day it seems. There are minority retards on his channel and they all have white moms.

Can anyone explain any of this to me?

I think it's wonderful that this dude is doing this. People look at it and see the good production value from the funds he was provided with and get jealous. People see that the dude is a fucking chad pussy slaying handsome dude and get jealous too.

These disabled people may have a disadvantage but they focus real hard on what they can do. It's inspiring to me.

I only cry at great human endeavor, struggle and defeating chaos. Like the scene in Interstellar when he docks his ship on the rotating one. Fucking puddles on my desk dude. These people, had they not had their disabilities, would be on the top of our fucking dominance hierarchies.

There were some minority races. Whites are the majority in your country, don't forget.

shut up you fucking retarded moron, I hope you have a retard baby so you can put your money where your mouth is.

In odin's name I curse thee.

God damn I hate christcucks

These people should be silently put to sleep and out of their misery. Euthanasia is completely morally superior.

>whats ur diagnosis
>I have short arms, so I can't drive

top fucking kek

But they have white moms, was the thing I was pointing out.

even as a christian i would have aborted the first one, the mother/father seem old and if they die the child will probably be either given to relatives that did not ask for this shit or to the state to be maintained by tax payer money

dont wanna watch the rest to give the sick bastards my youtube shekels

in a christian theocracy these things would be vaporized in the name of the power of christ

Is that clockboy?

not a joke but whats wrong with this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ibt6C6a_Bg&spfreload=10

IQ bell in one pic

>would spawn a field of aryan Ubermenschen with/10

I cut my shin on that edge there user

Under Christian rule a homosexual in a bowtie points a camera at himself and these creatures and talks about how great they are for surviving an extra minute.

She suffers from a constant feeling of being starstruck.

Oh, I guess that white families adopt
I'm not in the mood to come to a conclusion. I'm in a place of love right now.

this is why we need eugenics

eugenics
just kill em tbf

I'm not being edgy, have a retard user, enjoy that living hell.

They walk among us

I walk through hell everyday. Men walk through hell. The worse it is, the more noble and righteous the journey. Only pussies live in the walled off garden.

You call it hell, I call it noble. Life is precious.

That channel has huge kino potential, Im gonna study it
Love all the interesting faces

youtube.com/watch?v=5ibt6C6a_Bg
The girl in this one is kind of cute in a wrong sort of way.

These videos and this presenter are just fucking downright bizarre.

yea, his fakeness is palpable, makes for a real pedo vibe. Also, if he really was trying to help them, the interviews would go a little more in depth, he travels all around the world just to get a 2-3 minute video for his followers, it's nothing more than a modern freek-show

what the fuck is that black shit around his neck and under his chin?

also, do you think that stewart little looking ass freaky guy pays for the disabled kids' treatment for sex? he seems really weird and a bit too touchy with the kids desu.

>100% cheerios diet
Is this the secret?

a buddy of mine and his kid (autisim) did a show with him.
Other than the cringe, he a super nice dude that only does this for a living.

>in a place of love right now

So are you a woman or not white? Not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious.

g-d, he does look like Ahmed.

Kek.

In this instance she was told multiple times the kid was going to be a retard.
It is selfish as fuck to not have terminated the birth because that kid will never get the chance to actually experience life.

Truly fucking disturbing user.

This has potential

Mfw

how is he not afraid?

I've always found it laughable how often people on Sup Forums talk as if they'd love to live in a world where Germany won WW2 yet they will be pro-life for literally defective humans like this. They serve no purpose in life except as a burden to those around them.

"we have over a million followers" - He just lied to that fucking kid.

What are you watching? He is terrified.

The question is why does he look happier than normal old me?

He's not exploiting them. Shame on you, OP.

Haha