Debunk the points raised in this video

Pro tip: You can't, sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=atDL_KDHJ-c&ab_channel=CrashCourse

Tl;dw:
>All our ancestors are from Africa and all humans are closely related so stop being racist
>Ethnic distinctions are blurred because of migration and globalisation so almost everyone has mixed ancestry, therefore, RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT mmkay
>Scientific racism is stupid and unsubstantiated and caused the rise of FASHIZM

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2014/10/27/7062921/immigration-1900-race-racism-quotas-eugenics-map-settled-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

even if race were just a social construct (which it isnt) races affect on society as a social construct is still profound enough to warrant its acknowledgment

sorry kid but you've just been owned

black people are just like everyone else

>crash course
dropped before I even started the video

also
>leftist spend years trying to debunk race
>try to con and sell us on the lie "we are all the same race"
>suddenly in 2017 everyone is talking about race
>now liberals not only acknowledge race but also want to pretend they are the authority of the subject

>they are a authority on the subject*

>:^(
n-no

>dropped before I even started the video

Watch it fag. I actually do want Sup Forums to debunk the shit that's being said here.
As a burger you should care, this is where your taxes go.

No. Crash Course is intellectually dishonest and they shoehorn their politics into every one of their fucking videos. Fuck them.

>this is where your taxes go.
Tell me about it. I can't believe they show these pseudointellectuals in public schools
what a fucking joke

checkm8 racists

vox.com/2014/10/27/7062921/immigration-1900-race-racism-quotas-eugenics-map-settled-united-states

>Crash Course is intellectually dishonest and they shoehorn their politics into every one of their fucking videos. Fuck them.

This is true, but saying this sort of stuff in a debate will only get the other side to call you intellectually lazy and accuse you of avoiding the argument.
I want real arguments Sup Forums

bump

>All our ancestors are from Africa and all humans are closely related so stop being racist

Not true, the oldest known hominid fossil was found in Bulgaria. Even if it were it wouldn't matter because populations that left Africa interbred with Neanderthals and Denisovans, while those in Africa didn't. This is what created the races as we know them.

>Ethnic distinctions are blurred because of migration and globalisation so almost everyone has mixed ancestry, therefore, RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT mmkay

Part of the substance of race is genetic commonality particular to a given geographic region. By analyzing this, geneticists can determine where your ancestors lived. Some people can be proven to be 100% European or African. It's true that there are plenty of mixed race people, but most of them are predominately one race enough to be reasonably called that race. I myself am 99.8% European but 0.2% East Asian. Only a head-up-the-ass extreme white nationalist would call me anything other than white.

>Scientific racism is stupid and unsubstantiated and caused the rise of FASHIZM

Fascism had nothing to do with it, Mussolini himself believed race isn't real. Also, what you call "scientific racism" isn't unsubstantiated, you just never heard the evidence because you're too damn full of yourself to investigate it.

Race is a mufuggin IDEA don't you get it??

>there are no essential genetic markers linked specifically to race

Genes don't work that way. Every phenotypical feature of a person, or any animal for that matter, is determined by multiple, sometimes thousands of genes. There's not a single gene that makes you white or black just like there's not one that gives you blue or brown eyes.

No it isn't. You could find blood samples and understand which race the donor is. A bone marrow transplant is extremely sensitive to the race of the recipient and the race of the donor as well.
It isn't some abstract concept we only have in our minds.

Genetically speaking, Humans are also very closely related to Monkeys.
Should we treat them the same?

damn, /thread.

>Fascism had nothing to do with it, Mussolini himself believed race isn't real. Also, what you call "scientific racism" isn't unsubstantiated, you just never heard the evidence because you're too damn full of yourself to investigate it.

Yep, agree.
See 7:12 - 9:08 to see their "explanation" between connecting these points together.

checkm8
:^)

Well done sir! Well done!

>there are no essential genetic markers linked to race.

A blatant lie.

If someone has sickle cell anemia, I can 100% guarantee you their ancestors don't come from east asia.

I know!
We also share like half our genes with bananas
WE WUZ POTTASIUM N SHIET

I am not fucking related to a wh*Te subhuman

>the meaning of race is inconsistent
no it isn't

wh*Te dog you stand no chance against me

I want to kill a wh*Te subhuman

Also, depending on how a race is classified, similar DNA is usually a given. This is especially true with Caucasians.

lol yeah I'm LARPing but for good reason
I really do want people to debunk this crap

debunk what?
wh*Tes are subhumans
i can beat at least 6 whites including you at once
accept the fact that you're not a regular human unlike other races.

RIP

>The concept of "race" arose concurrently with the advent of European exploration

So you're saying we wuz all kangz? Sheeeeeeit

This one is better
>mfw annihilating wh*Te subhuman itt
>mfw he can do nothing but cry and post dead insects
lel XD

hot

bump me daddy :^)

>flag checks out

> not a regular human
That's right, we're superhumans white boi.

>Pseudo-Scientist foolishly tries to prove Europeans and Africans are different species
>All humans are super closely related! We even all share Neanderthal DNA (except Africans).

>create a low effort b8 thread
>get anally assblasted
lmao xDDDDDD
wh*Te dog, you know nothing about banter

In every thread. This nigger.

Good point, I didn't notice that.

Sweetie is the code-word.
It's the signature of the most retarded Shareblue faggot who has ever trolled this board.

Please just return to Africa and return your payment to David Brock.

I know :(
It's like shitting up threads is their job
>inb4 >implying this thread wasn't already shit

Just like how my ancestors raped wh*Tes i'm raping wh*Tes here

@131601077
not giving you more (you)'s nigger checkm8 lol

Bro your land is a shit, and anywhere your people go quickly turns to shit. (at least you're good at wiping out the Kurds, so we should be able to find some common ground at least.

Early peoples waifu tier list:

Club over head and carry back to home cave Tier
>1. Europe
>2. Asian

Hunter-gather with just you and your waifu across the plains Tier
>3. North American
>power gap
>4. Central Asian

Oogabooga Tier
>5. South American
>6-8. Africans+SE Asian

Non Human Tier
>Abo

>Bulgarian fossil... therefore Out of Africa is wrong!
This is how I know you are full of shit.

>the oldest known hominid fossil was found in Bulgaria

you conveniently skimmed over that part

Neat story. Come back when you've planted your flag on the moon, flown your craft to Jupiter, or split the atom. We'll wait.

>Be shitskin Go to white country and be given free housing, money, and education

>be shitskin go to another shitskin country and go into slavery.

I mean come on nigger. At a certain level you know you are fucking inferior.

Your countries look and smell like shit. Your women are covered in fucking hair. You're poor. You're ugly. a Vast portion of you are inbred. Every time I see one of you fat hairy oafs with your disgusting diarrhea toned skin I want to join the people in your "wh*Tes BTFO" folder.

How can your country, your people, and your culture be so fucking repulsive?

I know black people that have gotten dna tests from several companies.. all come back different.. keep taking your beliefs on faith honey

whats the context of this? Sex tourist fucking dudes in africa or something?

John Green is so cringe-worthy.... damn

I saw this the other day and some user explained that, allegedly, this man was burned alive in Brazil only because he was white
Don't know the full story

This seems to be the courtyard of a prison in Brasil.

Just because the Olduvai Gorge in Africa has an environment conducive to the preservation of fossils, does not mean that that the humanoid fossils found there would be the oldest on Earth. The "Out of Africa" theory was flawed from the beginning, yet no one questioned it. Now, it has been positively debunked.

if Africans are the oldest group then why don't they have flying space pyramids yet