I miss him so much you guys. Can the Obama leaf please come red pill this thread

I miss him so much you guys. Can the Obama leaf please come red pill this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/seattles-15-minimum-wage-may-actually-cost-restaurant-workers-study-finds-2017-06-26
bls.gov/eag/eag.wa_seattle_md.htm
cbo.gov/publication/51384
cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf
king5.com/news/local/seattles-high-minimum-wage-hasnt-cost-jobs-study-finds/450850532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama Leaf reporting in

Great pls drop some truth bombs on these right wing retards

The biggest right wing corporate shilling right now is against the Seattle min wage. I've never seen the billionaire globalists so triggered by higher wages. Employment has boomed and unemployment has fallen to 3% so now they're all shilling a fake news report that a few mom and pops cut a few hours.

The report's been debunked but the right wing, which always fights for lower wages, has been pushing the MSM talking points pretty hard, as they always do when it comes to lower wages.

Michael Reich, a professor at Berkeley’s Center on Wage and Employment Dynamics, said the new Seattle study is flawed and should not be taken at face value. He argued the sample size is too small and excludes large-chain restaurants.

The report “is problematic” and its conclusions “unwarranted,” he said. Reich co-authored a recent study that argued Seattle’s higher minimum wage did not hurt employment.

marketwatch.com/story/seattles-15-minimum-wage-may-actually-cost-restaurant-workers-study-finds-2017-06-26

When it comes to fighting for lower wages, the right wing always shills the billionaire globalist corporate MSM talking points. You will see this on (((pol))) as well.

They are truly getting desperate.

bls.gov/eag/eag.wa_seattle_md.htm

God I love you, you're a fact machine

Thx man much appreciated. I'm just a humble warrior fighting against the right wing billionaire globalist corporate shill machine.

I'm on the side of American workers. They are not.

He nearly doubled the American debt in only 8 years. Lived up to only one campaign promise, which is being undone as I type.

Americas unborn grandchildren probably won't be able to pay off the damage he did within their lifetimes.

Success?

>Obamaleaf
>not getting btfo every time I engage him until he ignores my posts
You need to choose your heroes better.

fuck obongo, but raise wages, the money goes right back into the economy

You're mad at Obama that Bush cut taxes for the rich, invaded Iraq, doubled the military budget and crashed the economy? Oh wait you think the costs of all those fuckups magically stopped as soon as Bush left office?

She won the popular vote too...

lol i btfo you right wing GOP establishment shills everyday.

Is this a bot? Wtf does this have to do anything with anything being discussed in this thread?

I'm not mad. Facts don't get happy or mad either... they're just facts.

Way to address what I said. As usual, you can't. You do know OBama reduced the budget budget deficit by 2/3 right?

Why did you think the national debt went up?

>Red pill
>Obama

pick

You need new material. You keep saying and posting the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

and over again.

>pay 2 people $7.50 an hour flipping burgers and taking orders
vs.
>pay 0 people $0 an hour and make a robot that takes orders and flips burgers

progress.

Two Leafs arguing about the United States' national debt. Get your own country.

>only job he ever had was in government
>has a net worth of over $100 million
Why can't retards grasp when they've been nigger raped?

nice projection retard

He's making bank tho. Does speeches for 6 figures, which I have no problem with since these events are just a bunch of nerds going to a concert.

How many balanced budgets did he have in eight years?

Cock ear lmao

Right wing corporate shills promised me jobs would be lost and unemployment would skyrocket. That didn't happen. So now the right wing billionaire globalist shillcucks are so desperately fighting against higher wages for workers that they're clinging to a fake news study about how a few mom and pops cut a few hours.

The Seattle economy is booming. There were no job losses. You corporate shills reek of desperation.

Fuck off leftypol

>presidents are responsible for the economy not congress.

your literally retarded.

Lol you're getting btfo so badly. Bush left him a $1.4 Trillion budget deficit and the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression. You retards made it impossible to balance the budget

Obama still cut the budget deficit by 2/3. Why can't you tell me the last time a Republican did that?

Btw Based Bill Clinton balanced the budget 4 x in a row. When was the last time a Republican balanced the budget?

Funny how you can never answer.

>When it comes to fighting for lower wages, the right wing always shills the billionaire globalist corporate MSM talking points.

Define right wing.

Republicans called it the Obama economy

Pretty sure you retards bitched at Obama for 8 years about the economy.

Now you dindu hard. Typical right wingers.

the vast majority of (((pol)))

Trump voters, Republicunts, conservashits, Teatards

etc etc

>A report from the University of Washington (UW), found that when wages increased to $13 in 2016, some companies may have responded by cutting low-wage workers' hours. The study, which was funded in part by the city of Seattle, found that workers clocked 9% fewer hours on average, and earned $125 less each month after the most recent increase.

you need to keep up on current events, leaf.

This is a bullshit statistic that intentionally misleads mathematically illiterate

Obama decreased THE INCREASE, not the overall deficit.

>seattle economy is booming
what is opportunity cost

fuck it, I'm not going to bother with this shit again

just fucking kill yourself please

i bet he would let you suck Michelle's dick

You're proving my point. That when it comes to fighting for lower wages for workers, right wingers will always shill MSM fake news.

Michael Reich, a professor at Berkeley’s Center on Wage and Employment Dynamics, said the new Seattle study is flawed and should not be taken at face value. He argued the sample size is too small and excludes large-chain restaurants.

The report “is problematic” and its conclusions “unwarranted,” he said. Reich co-authored a recent study that argued Seattle’s higher minimum wage did not hurt employment.

I've never seen billionaire globalist corporate shills so triggered by 3% unemployment.

>Sup Forums exists in 2009
>how to spot a newfag.

>When was the last time a Republican balanced the budget?
When Newt Gingrich was Speaker of the House.
>she thinks budgets originate in the executive branch

Obama decreased the deficit.

Are you retarded?

Obamaleaf looks like a true faggotevery time he rears his head. I wish Barry O would just let that faggot blow himso they'd both be happy, since the leaf really wants the cock being the delusional faggot he is.

WTF I HATE 3% UNEMPLOYMENT NOW!

"Retard"? did I trigger you? Are you mad sweetie?

How many Presidents fucked interns with cigars in the oval office?

How many balanced budgets did Obama have again?

Newt had nothing to do with the Clinton surplus. He was btfo by his own party in 1998 and thrown to the curb in disgrace. Hasn't held public office since. Republicans pissed away the Clinton surplus the moment they could with Bush.

it's always cock this cock that with you right wing retards

why r u so repressed

what's the effect on inflation? surely there's a market value for fry cooks, and when you raise their wages, everything else must go up

Obama will be remembered as the best part-time job creator of our lifetime. He also gave us Trump. Thanks Obama.

>0bamas economy
>sub 3% growth for the longest time in American history

I'll make this as simple as possible for you left-wing retards.

You can have the best most awesome car in the universe but if an idot is driving it you'll still end up in the ditch.

>the vast majority of (((pol)))

How many people would that be exactly?

>Trump voters, Republicunts, conservashits, Teatards

>etc etc

Isn't a definition of right wing.

All those words and no argument.

>dodges the questions

See what I mean. You don't address anything I said Try again or you're ignored.

Lol you're getting btfo so badly. Bush left him a $1.4 Trillion budget deficit and the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression. You retards made it impossible to balance the budget

Obama still cut the budget deficit by 2/3. Why can't you tell me the last time a Republican did that?

Btw Based Bill Clinton balanced the budget 4 x in a row. When was the last time a Republican balanced the budget?

Funny how you can never answer.

Did 9/11 not happen in your fantasy?

Seattle CPI is about 3%

People are bitching about changes in what jobs are being worked when and by whom at what compensation, not about aggregate numbers of anything.

Republican majority Congress in both cases, which has the power of the purse and literally authors the fucking national budget.

GOP is basically the wealthiest evading taxes. Ofc they cant balance the deficit.

America is half a dozen of very rich pricks ruling over millions of bums and a few middle class plebs. If said rich pricks didnt count for the statistics (things such as average wage, purchasing power, etc), america would barely be second world in terms of living conditions.

Once again the right projects. That's what I thought. You got btfo and have nothing to say.

Read the bottom quote please.

cbo.gov/publication/51384

He caused the problem himself. The original increase happened entirely within his own incumbency, a majority of it which from his own stimulus bill. You cannot take credit for reducing your own overspending.

so inflation hasn't gone up at all? but how could that be? theoretically, if you pay McDonalds workers more money, shouldn't their food prices go up? otherwise where does the money for their raise come from?

Clinton was good at spamming pictures, like you, but that was about it. In reality, he was an inbred retard that had to talk slow so his brain could keep up.
cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget

That's my definition of right wing retards. No matter what I said, you weren't gunna be happy with the definition.

I made this for british retard the other day. Not sure if it was u

>22 posts and no argument
Why do left wing retards like pictures so much?

Lol how the fuck is the failure of Republican national security a good defense?

inb4 dindu

>a leaf

Shit, you got me, son.

Begrudging 10/10

>all that white
Please, learn to make a collage or fucking kill yourself, faggot. This is an 18+ board.

>study that was funded by the very city that wants this to work is "problematic" "unwarranted" and shouldn't be taken at face value

wew laddie..

Lol you gotta love right wing retards. They will try to take credit for Democratic Greatness but they will completely dindu an entire 8 year GOP presidency.

Based Bill CLinton balanced the budget with tax hikes on the rich. Tax hikes the GOP opposed.

They had nothing to do with the CLinton surplus and they pissed it away as soon as they could.

>American workers
I mean I wouldn't call min wage burger flippers "workers."
Just because you're to dumb to learn something other than making pizzas doesn't mean you should be paid more to make pizza.

Clinton should have run much, much bigger surpluses during his time in office. Considering ALL the ducks were lined up for it. How he managed to not in four of those years, is dumbfounding.

I honestly don't know when the last time a Republican ran a balanced budget. Maybe you can tell me.

I'm not the one dodging. How about you answer this question. How many balanced budgets did Obama have?

>left wing retards in charge of national security

You right wing retards ever notice that when faced with a reality and facts you can't accept, you just claim it never happened or it was fake?

Just like the unemployment rate under Obama

If you don't mind me asking, what criticisms of Obama ARE you willing to concede?

roboleaf reporting in.

Have you noticed that you don't have arguments and just deflect with unrelated pictures?

Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit from Bush. How do you not know this?

Oh that's right you GOP establishment shills don't know what fiscal years are.

FY09 was Bush's last budget.

Just like FY17 is Obama's last budget.

cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf

you won't be saying that once automation takes your job. No job is safe, even thots are being automated

I just told you Seattle CPI is around 3% so it did go up a bit.

>That's my definition of right wing retards.

So you haven't noticed the rather large amount of Nazi's and Fascists on pol?

> No matter what I said, you weren't gunna be happy with the definition.

How could you possibly know this?

>I made this for british retard the other day. Not sure if it was u

No.
The image also doesn't prove much at all.

How dare you use based next to a rapist you fucking cuck son of a bitch. Be gone little mfer

They raised the minimum wage only to have businesses cut hours and low skilled workers to lose jobs.
Obama leaf is confused. Losing is actually winning in 2017 for liberals.

>FY09
>Dems control house and senate

Obamas a "progressive" retard who sent the US into even more extreme debt then we already had, and his idiotic handling of pulling out of the middle east allowed the Islamic State to rise to power.

>making a poor autist dance for you
You guys are too cruel. It was bad enough you made him delete his reddit account.

fuck that useless nig

the day of the rake is coming, leaf

has to go back 72 years to a military installation

At least FDR won his war. Can you imagine if a Republican had been president? America would be flying the Empire of Japan flag today. You right wing retards would probably like that.

that he thought white people were going to be appreciative of all the things he did for them

I will say it again because this is so obvious. Thread always started by a "random" poster in the same style calling for the autist and then he shows up immediately or just about. Hey leaf why do you attention whore this much?

How many balanced budgets did Obama have?

Damn why is Obamaleaf so based?

I almost feel like becoming a left wing faggot and start sucking nigger dick

>approval rating

Whats that fallacy? I used to use it all the time. Oh yeah, ad populum!

I'm a soldier in training for the US army. If my job job were to be automated I'd just get given a new job by uncle sam. They pretty much have to employ me for at least 8 years.
Get fucked civilianfags

Obummer leaf, look at this. I've gotten digits on my last 3 posts BTFOing you. Either kys of get out of my thread. Come back tomorrow with some arguments and leave your picture books with mommy.

jesus christ you're getting btfo so badly. this is the best u can do? absolutely pathetic

Literally who?

The Seattle mayor has called bullshit on it. This is just damage control by the right wing corporate shills because of this story that came out a few days ago.

Seattle's high minimum wage hasn't cost jobs, study finds
king5.com/news/local/seattles-high-minimum-wage-hasnt-cost-jobs-study-finds/450850532

Forgets to include lowest workforce participation and highest amount of people on welfare. Pesky facts.

Do you think quantitative easing had anything to do with that?

>Calling your bullshit, Fiat money isn't a deficit

hey show me your infographic on how attention whoreing is beneficial already

>0bamas leaf ignoring facts again.
Congress makes the car the president just drives it.

Obongoleaf this faggot doesn't count he's clearly being stupid for fun.