Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet her great idea to make school lunches healthy caused kids to create a black market of sugar, salt, and various junk food.

>disbarred from practicing law

>Michael Obama
>First Lady (male)

>8 years in a school makes you smart

Ha, good meme, more like it depends on how you utilize those 8 years and you likely come out an indoctrinated baffoon. No seriously.

>A study of more than 2,300 undergraduates found 45 percent of students show no significant improvement in the key measures of critical thinking, complex reasoning and writing by the end of their sophomore years.

affirmative action disbarred law degree, so "edumucated"

>the nigger covered up his fries with a napkin

Is their even a point to keep going with the thread at this point. These two posts sum it up.

Also fpbp.

Getting a degree in Harvard and Princeton meets shit.

Is that fucking real? I'm fucking triggered.

Even niggers with 2 Ivy League degrees ruin everything. How? HOW?!

>has 2 degrees
>speaks 5 fewer languages than Melania
lel what a brainlet

"lady"

>having a meme degree
>uproar
lyl

I was in public schooling pretty much a plurality of the years she was in office. It was really that bad. School lunch was abhorrent and the schools usually had to have a Papa Johns or Chick-fil-A in order to compensate for funds I would imagine. I would see the brokest people even opt in to eat those too, and it was fairly expensive too.

I've never seen an OP get so utterly blown out as bad as Hans has here.

>she has a law degree, she is really smart

She had to surrender her law license because she is a corrupt NIGGER!!!

How did they get that chimp to sit still for the pictures?

>covering half your tray with foil and napkins so you can complain
absolute nigger behavior

You were clearly part of the 45%

it was really fucking bad man literally everything was total shit. the day they had fried fish sandwiches (this in high school) you cold literally smell the bad fish from 2 fucking hallways down

>implying i'm going to school at this point in history

miss me with that bullshit, deray. I'm going to the motherfuckin army to get my GI Bill and then eat all these college yuppies up

>woman

You're talking to someone who got 50k a year in scholarships to go to a top school.

Stay in yo lane. Enjoy fighting for Israel.

It's not even a real job. They just happened to marry men who would go on to be elected presidents.

did you go to a nigger district school? holy fuck, mine looked nothing like that garbage

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!

>the american dream

I am working on my second masters degree and I can tell you, a significant portion of my classmates are and have been total dumbasses. The instructors are often no better.

>two affirmative action degrees
ftfy Ahmed

wh*Tes are inferior to black people in every way

WE WUZ HARVRD GRUDUTES N SHEEIT

no it was a majority white school in Florida to my knowledge every school got the same shit food

You''re still going to be retarded, a bumbling fool and for what? To say that you graduated at a 'top school'?

Nigga TOP kek.

>Thinking one black woman makes up for a whole continent.

School doesn't make you smarter but it's a litmus for your ability (if affirmative action didn't exist)

>FLORIDA
well, that doesn't really count tbqh

because you think having a diploma makes you inteligent ??

>South Africa
look a wh*Te colonist dog

School doesnt mean jack shit
Melania speaks like 5 languages

Nigga I work buyside and pay more in taxes in a given year than you'll prob ever make gross in a year in your life

Doesn't this go against the narrative that blacks are oppressed and held away from higher education?

Wait what, really? For what reason?

>t. didn't finish high school

Educational achievement is strongly correlated to IQ which is itself highly correlated with income and just about any other measure of success in life

At least we didn't try coup ourselfs

Thats right!

at least she's more intelligent and well educated than Sup Forums retards and white trashes.

not paying renewal fee because she wasn't a practicing lawyer, it's not that uncommon

>t. cal state grad

>implying he wasn't a troll in the first place

It's stupid to blame here for that, the lunches before her programs were just as bad.

she also the 1st, 1st lady to have been disbarred

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little White hate post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the Posts, the white hate bait posts isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking roach, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a roach who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about how whites are inferior. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a Baitposter. A pathetic Roach baitposter. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say Fuck Wh*tes .You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Anyone who's read the piece of shit she calls her dissertation knows that poor gorilla is not educated.

>raised in NZ
>bring your own lunch, buy the expensive shit the school sells or go hungry
>if you break the rules they barred you from buying the school food as well
I've never understood the idea that the school needs to feed students, it's like a fucking prison.

>Nephew sees that school has shit food and doesnt sell sugary treats

>decides to buy bulk packages of blow pops and kool aid

> opens lollipops dips them in juice then covers them in kool aid

>advertises them as niggapops

>niggers ask for them by name.

>believes in the free market

Gen Z is truly the most redpilled.

Daily reminder that the most educated US president was WOODROW WILSON.

>lady
toppest kek
sage

She voluntarily surrendered her license to not go to trial for fraud

Too deep for you

I went to university when I was 16 and by the time I finished high school my GPA was 2.6 or 2.8 with my not giving a shit until the last semester - did 15 hours per semester on average. College isn't even fucking hard unless you take advance sciences. It's a litmus test in the sense that you can see who truly is a dumb ass that won't put forth a modicum of effort.

College being hard along with GPA being vital for your job turned out to be the biggest meme I've come across. On top of that the top ivy league schools have been proven to be nothing but nepotism where you'll get accepted and passed depending on your skin color.

I bet both of her thesis submissions were rap albums.

You get fries of all things in lunch

And how relevant is New Zealand again?

Schools aren't prison. Sure they should have prison-like qualities such as strict punishments for nonsensical behavior but food? Kids are unhappy about going to school for the mere fact they'll have to eat dogshit. Lunch isn't something you should go to school and say "god I really hope they' aren't doing the sloppy turkey gravy meat meal"

>if affirmative action didn't exist
but it does exist, therefore it is not a good litmus for your ability

How would you even judge that?

I would say Bill Clinton was the most educated because he was a Rhodes Scholar, went to Georgetown, and Yale.

Two degrees, and she's still a worthless nigger.

we're blaming her for her incompetence.

she just wasted money and made things worse.

Yeah, he sure is bad for hiding those 12 fries and 1/4th cup of apple sauce. School lunches were fucking shit and I wish I made my own lunch. I could've made things for cheaper that were both healthier and tastier instead of eating cardboard chicken nuggets for the nth time.

Ivy League schools are more merit based than ever thanks to standardized tests

Spare us the rest of your "I didn't try shit"

>tfw went to a Florida elementary school in 98
>school lunch was the shit. fucking chocolate milk, french fries, burgers etc.
>now it's just shit
inb4 amerifat, we actually had PE and playground time daily.

It allows you to compare against your own race.

Sorry you weren't a smart enough white to get in.

Yeah I used to see one person sell all kinds of candy, chips, etc. inside a big gym bag back in high school. He made a crap-ton of cash off of selling that stuff.

bitch I got full ride based on my SAT scores and have 3 degrees

>y-your country's tiny so my country being a shit hole is irrelevant!
Nah. My irrelevant country's better than North Mexico 9/11 times.

You can see the one guy saying "sheeeeeit"

Here's to hoping they end up better than us millenials did

Three degrees from Chico State aren't worth shit homie

Yes action

haha north mexigo i get it because latinos hahah

come back to me when you can have maoris and kiwis in one spot and having one of them not chimp out

You are so stupid they are from good universities

god bless

What do you call a black rocket scientist? Still a nigger.

Idk what kids are eating now, but when I was in elementary school we ate burgers, fries, pizza, sloppy joes, potato chips, cheetos, etc , pretty much the standard American diet.

wasnt she disbarred

Source?

This nigger cunt has more education than most of Sup Forums!

OMG kekistan! So triggered.

>lady

>somehow a silver coin in a humongus mound of shite proves Sup Forums wrong about anything

You mean man right? You dont understand pol if you think that is going to impress us. SAGE!

The funny part there's a smaller percentage of Islanders than you have niggers, to make it worse you have about the same number of illegals in your country that this country has citizens. North Mexico a fuck.

Yeah you trolls realize we are not Kekistan right ?

I always like when they bring it up but would probably stone you if you'd show them fragments of any of her thesis or mention her great illustrious career.

This kind of shows the retarded mentality some people share nowadays.

Back in the times, many designers started work at their factories on the assembly line. They've had almost no education, they've just developed interests in their subject and started tinkering with stuff. It applies especially to mechanics - no single combustion engine was developed by a person holding a degree, in fact the last one(Wankel - inventor had a bookstore with books about mechanics, during great crisis he opened small mechanical workshop, no formal education), was patented around the time most companies started moving to more "meritocratic" HR strategy and would never hire a designer without degree. High end electronics is still swarmed with people who picked it up as a childhood hobby, for them, university was a waste of time needed only to get a diploma that would simplify getting work for them.

If you ever wondered why you're not hearing about new ideas in any engineering field too often - that's why. We mostly get incremental improvements to existing technology, since we have engineers, but no tinkers.

Formal education doesn't mean you're smart. Lack of it doesn't mean you're a dumbass.

>(((woman)))

Source?

I was going to give you a serious response but
and your flag just confirms you're baiting.

strange how all these nigger flags come chimping in a thread only to eventually tell us how wealthy and successful they are

Hey if I bought you a plane ticket both ways would you fight me?

Yeah what do you do? Enlighten us?

t. fatass nigger