I don't know what to do lads I'm on the cusp of killing myself the census results have destroyed what hope I had left...

I don't know what to do lads I'm on the cusp of killing myself the census results have destroyed what hope I had left for the future of Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIef__jz4XQ
abs.gov.au/census
youtu.be/T8VvZ9YRV_k
abs.gov.au/websitedbs/D3310114.nsf/home/2016 Census National
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just enjoy the ride.

Jesus Christ, satan. Get it together.

Sort yourself out and make white babies. Stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution. Don't let Baphomet and his worshippers win.

just do it lad

just drink more than a few pints and lie in road somewhere, preferably at night.

instead of killing yourself why dont you fix the demographics instead?

That's not the attitude I'd expect Satan to have

>literally posting from hell

Just fucking stop being a faggot and act like you belong where you are at all times. If someone questions that act, prove it to them. Its that simple. Get it together you fucking low life nigger lover.

kys chink

Shut the fuck up. America is around 65% white and I'm not crying like a bitch. At least your illegals are Chinks.

Either change things from the inside, or start a fucking revolution. At this point, I don't care. I'll care when it's European nations having this problem

>Polls
Please

They would make the stupidest reason for suicide ever. Read census - killed self.
For fucks sake at least do it after you get dumped like a normal faggot.

isnt the census about the foreign born population

you do realize he'd be unable to do that right?

this is actually a dumb argument. Whites simply outbreeding all the foreign hordes is impossible and never happening. Keeping them out is simply needed

its lower than 60 percent you yank fuckhead

And I'm not being a bitch about it. It's around 50-60% then.

What actually happened? Did you have elections? What were the results? Did this red haired woman win?

yeah but this is a crucial turning point of demographics, once they reach a certain point the inevitable will come

Still 60% of a higher overall population. The amount of white people in America exceeds the total population of most European nations. Which if you think about it, means Europe is worse off than America.

>isnt the census about the foreign born population
No. The Australian census is a snapshot of the community, factoring everything from ethnicity, gender, education level, employment status, approximate income level, and a bunch of other stuff. Done every 4 years, it shows how Australia is progressing, and potentially what areas of concern need to be addressed.

I believe the census was invented by the Romans. They always had a hard-on for statistics.

And people mocked & ridiculed Pauline Hanson.

If you don't vote for Hanson at the next election, you're bloody un-Australian.

America is much better than most of the other white nations because, even though we have more spics and niggers, we (for now) have very good gun rights, freedom of speech, and plenty of food. Us Americans are also a lot more patriotic. We believe that we have something that is worthy of dying for.

No, census results were released. Australia is becoming more Asian than European. Soon it won't be a white majority country anymore.

Are you stupid? That's a good thing. Things have to get, very bad before real change comes. It'll happen. We just need more disasters.

It's not as bad as you think.

Lol I posted these because I know it will get a rise out of pol.

But if you actually read the articles of today's paper, Sydney has around 50% of all Chinese people across Australia.

You would find less foreigners in smaller towns or even other major cities.

Cousin

>youtube.com/watch?v=sIef__jz4XQ
She was right all along.

Fuck Australia. It can't protect you. You shouldn't have ever wanted it to.

It's a big place, mostly unpopulated. What should you do? Learn useful skills (electrical, metalworking, farming, quarrying, stonework, carpentry), have a large family, teach your kids useful skills, band together with likeminded individuals, create your own society.

Dressing up a child boy as a dragqueen isnt too far for this cuck everyone

THIS IS AUSTRALIAS FUTURE PM
BOW TO HIM

Vocaroo pls. And say the following words:
>Mate
>Strewth
>Crikey
>Australia
>Get out of my country

Why do y'all always look so boring? Never really amazing or ugly, just generic.

We're run by Jews while the rest of the Anglosphere is run by Chinks. Sad really

i can already tell that ride is gonna have a quick drop and a sudden stop

why would you kill yourself? That's only going to skew the numbers even more

You bought into the clickbait headlines too much cunt.

no, I mean the specific stats being talked about here are just a snapshot of the foreign born community.

Not that census' in general are only about that

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE JEWS WANT YOU TO DO. BREED YOU COWARD. Don't leave us with the mess you create

yea, I am pretty sure the clickbait claim is about the kids of immigrants. Which isnt good but I doubt that more than half of kids are Asian since Asians have fewer kids than whites and the nation is still like 85%+ white in general

Combined with the fact that conservative Whites and Christian Hispanics are outbreeding leftists and nigs, the future doesn't look nearly as bad here as it does across the pond.

>It's not as bad as you chink.
FTFY :3

>and the nation is still like 85%+ white in general
Yeah, it's just the Azns grew as a % of ppn compared to Yurpns. It's still a small %, but growing.

>65%

Who told you this? Not to mention most of our whites will be dead within 30 years, so it'll be like 20% white.

Mexicans are sort of a hit and miss in being white. Some are super white, and some look like niggers.

Man the fuck up, how do you think we feel?

It's not about skin color. Mexicans are degenerates.

>knowing 4channers, proceeds to make mixed yellow anime babies

True. The more white they are, the less gibs they want.

Wikipedia says we're 77% White (which is bullshit) and I've seen some sources claim we're around 50% white, so I just go with the middle. The 77% includes all Latinos, while 50% includes none.

We still have 200 million white people. We kick off a revolution or something soon, and we'll be fine

Well my cousin married an Australian lad and moved there. They have two aryan kids. She must be lumped in with the Chongs, if it can reassure you.

It's only a matter of time before Chinese becomes an official language of Australia, 15 years, calling it.

move to tasmania then satan

Some are degenerates. Many are devout Catholics, with deep family values. I just wish they were legal is all :/

>Latinos are considered white

Argentine as fuck. Yeah I would not include them.

BTW you have to consider around half of our whites also think the white race to die and push the interbreeding agenda right? Look at Europe. People hate whites. We can't depend on our numbers, especially not being unified.

Whites are being phased out by leftist marxists globaly.
Mass immigration is affecting ALL white countries and ONLY white countries.
If they Jew can survive and thrive as a tiny minority then so can we.
We just need our own shoah for special status

We just need a birthrate of 2.1. That will at least help slow the genocide.

We're better off than Europe. We have land, guns, food and free speech. Sure we have more niggers and spics, but we are also far more patriotic, and believe that our country is worth fighting for.

Asians have higher birthrate than whites in NZ

We will never be fully eradicated. Likely, we will end up living in either Iceland or Sicily (like how Jews lived in Palestine). The Natives were never fully killed off either

Hey
nice trips
That's where you're going if you end it here, lad

Europe isn't a country dumbfuck

Go full serial killer mode and take as many of them as you can with you, one a night smartly until you are caught.

just do it. even satan agrees

Go clean an oven you Jew

go get a wife if you want to know what suffering is

>What happened
Aussies joined the Canadians in being disallowed from making fun of Americans for not being White.

yeah, there are patriotic niggers and spics that would actually fight for muh freedom, even if they're general cancer the rest of the time.

there are no mudslimes patriotic for a european country.

The nonwhites will vote those rights away if things continue the way they're going

If you want Australians to be patriotic, make them say the national pledge every day, and hang a flag in every classroom. Any time a fault about your country is brought up, bring up something else about how you're better.

On another note, should I donate sperm weekly? Should we all donate sperm or are you all neck beards with shit dna?

Australians are convict subhumans, foreigners/non whites are better than all you scum. Atleast they have family values, non degenerate and hardworking

So what are the census results, did anybody post them already?

The same thing was said about Japanese in the 90's.

>t.shitskin

Stay salty faggot

What cencus, fag?

Here's all the results.
>abs.gov.au/census

DAY OF THE RICE IS COMING

youtu.be/T8VvZ9YRV_k
BTFO gook scum.

>abs.gov.au/websitedbs/D3310114.nsf/home/2016 Census National
>Thanks to the 2016 Census, we know that the ‘typical’ Australian is a 38 year old female. Let’s call her ‘Claire’. A decade ago, the ‘typical’ Australian would have been a year younger.
>Looking across the country, the Census tells us the ‘typical’ Australian male or female was born in Australia, has English ancestry and parents also born in Australia. But there are plenty of local differences. For example, a ‘typical’ person from New South Wales, Victoria or Western Australia has at least one parent who was born overseas.
>Australia has a growing proportion of people who were born overseas. The ‘typical’ migrant in Australia was born in England and is 44 years old (a change from 46 years old a decade ago).
>There are differences between the states. The ‘typical’ migrant in Queensland was born in New Zealand. In Victoria, they’re born in India. And in New South Wales, it’s China.

You're freaking out over this?! Jesus Christ. You're such pussies

This is just the beginning friend. This is the first in a line of census's that'll disappoint you and make you cry. This census made you cry, the next one will be worse and will make you fight back. but by the next to next census you'll have accepted you fate as would have rest of your white brothers in Europe and US.

Allahu Akbar!

The best way out is through.

What are you on about? I put on the Census that i'm Iranian and Muslim, just to fuck up the anti-white cunts in Govt. :)

Nah, it's not that. The media is misrepresenting the data and spreading bullshit in order to get higher ratings and stir up controversy. Controversy sells.

It's all fake news and the Australian public has taken the bait.

But those trips though...

yea, all that changed is the second generation Australians, ie the children of immigrants, are more Asian than white.

I knew it.

God, Sup Forums is so stupid sometimes.

You guys dont even know Sargon of Akkad was behind kekistan and blame it on people who share 99% the same views as you and do more irl

Totally incompetent

So are you saying that China will take over Australia in 5 years or 50 years?

>France
We're talking about Australia, you retard. Chinese and Indians put you fags to shame

REAL Australian

Good point. I wonder what the real population of earth is?

You look more Korean

Ausniggers btfo.

What u talking about honky. It cant be that bad. Got source? Whats wrong with it?

Let it purge. Whites got too many dregs.
Op should od on a bunch of drugs an alchol an have fun

Australians btfo to the superior china man. Give your blondes to him while you clean the toilet cuck

How is this happening in all white western countries. You would think that Atleast 1 of them has immigration policy that isn't suicaidal. Canada, US, AUS , NZ and whole of west Europe has this immigration thing, not even 1 is left out, how?

This is now a larping thread

jews

Sorry mate but Australia belongs to the abos and wallabies. You descendents of british crooks werer meant to die there, not prosper.