Is Joe Rogan right? Should weed be made legal?

Is Joe Rogan right? Should weed be made legal?

I think it should and it should replace pills as most aliments can be cured with a few bowls a day and it's not addictive either. Is the Pharmajew the reason it's not legal?

Wrong meme fuck

Have some fucking balls

what if i want to take pills? so you get the freedom use your drug (or "medication") of choice but i don't? fuck you, hypocrite.

Do not let the fear of weed being legal think it would control the world, lest ye first judge the impact of alcohol thereof. Saith William. What sayest thou?

If it's not addictive, why are pothead retards obsessed with it (to the point of making pointless movies based around it), and can't stop smoking it every day?

already is in many states, generally having positive impacts in many parts of life, including the general tax payer.

Rogan sucks Jew dick every day and dumb as fuck.

It's about as addictive as caffeine. You can really only get hooked on it if you do it too much. Just like caffeine, you can stop using marijuana whenever.

I want women to be in home only.
I don't want democracy.
I think traps are gay.
Hitler was a cool guy.
I want another crusade.
I want my people to be strong and moral, believing in God.
But I really, really don't give a fuck if weed is legal or not. Don't get me wrong, I dislike it, and will never do it, but I would rather institute death penalty for homosexuals, than give a singed shit about the political status of weed.

As soon as weed is legalized in Canada, there will be a mass exodus of Liberals/Commies from the USA to Canada. They'll smoke so much weed, they'll chemically lobotomize themselves.

I don't think liberalism will be a problem for too much longer.

>Is the Pharmajew the reason it's not legal?
No the reason it's still illegal is because America is a permanent member of the UN security council and has to adhere to UN drug treaties. Your persecution complex is unfounded because the legalisation campaign has the backing of billionaire businessmen

>"sucks jew dick"
>communist
Do you know who invented communism or are you just hopelessly autistic?

Absolutely not, It makes people gay and causes laziness. It will bring down society in twenty years.

There's very little reason for it to be illegal. Unlike alcohol, in moderation, it is actually very positive for your overall mood and mentally stimulating. It's especially good for people whose livelihood requires innovation and creativity.

If you become addicted to it though, it will definitely make you lazy and unmotivated. But you can get the exact same effect from becoming addicted to booze or entertainment or surfing the internet, addiction to anything will fuck you up

>the US has to adhere to treaties

Marxism =/= communism

>You can really only get hooked on it if you do it too much.
>can get hooked on it
>not addictive
kek

You can get hooked on TV shows or anime in the same way. I fucked up and lost an internship at MIT because I watched Bleach and Naruto and every other garbage show out there, fuck Anime. Should it be illegal???

Weed should stay illegal, otherwise it's not fun anymore.

Throwing away 1000's of dollars and your education just to stay at home and watch Chinese cartoons? You fucking autist.

No because dumbfucks use it and dumbfucks are irresponsible. They drive cars while high and buy from criminal sources, even if there are legal sources (legal stuff is far more expensive because they have to pay rent, taxes, and salaries). They're supporting drug cartels and street gangs who grow it.

Also do you really want it to be more normalized? You're going to have kids one day. Do you want then to be dumb lazy potheads who are more easily influenced by the Jew?

I only smoke weed when i want to go to sleep. I find it as a great sleep aid, and yes i can sleep with out it. Some people actually have reasonable uses for it, some people abuse it and smoke way too much. I think it should be legal, but just like every drug out there has the potential for abuse.