Why is rape illegal? Give me one good reason why it should be. If rape were legal would you do it?

Why is rape illegal? Give me one good reason why it should be. If rape were legal would you do it?

no since im not a nigger

Rape is illegal for the same reason that we should view anything in terms of morality. What is best for the collective society.
Rape leads to spreading of disease and to mothers raising children out of wedlock which always lead to poverty. Sex for procreation between 2 married members is best, but marriage does allow for freedom of more sex since you both know you are clean.

Rape is a selfish, degenerate, licentious act that ultimately only destructive towards a society.

spbp

So it's okay if Tyrone holds you down and shoves his BBC in your ass?
Stop being shut a faggot.

Don't do things to people that they don't want you to do.

>If rape were legal would you do it?
probably, u?

Women belong to men and I have needs that need to be serviced. If rape were legal men like me could release ourselves and feel good .

I am guessing you have never been in prison.

Literal nigger detected. Take off that flag, subhuman.

Nice bait breh.

Don't forget it's basically theft. When women put all of their efforts into making themselves beautiful, all in the effort to attract a well off spouse, raping them is basically stealing their sexual services.

Black dindu knocks on your door
"So, you sez rape legit? Sheeeeeeyit"

then you should argue in favor of legal prostitution not rape, you dumbfuck larper.

Rape is non-consentual sex with a human.
Women are objects.

Why do you make buttfuckingly retarded threads?

>Why is rape illegal?
Things most people don't like end up illegal.
>Give me one good reason why it should be.
Everyone would be getting cucked unless they watch their wives/gfs/daughters 24/7. It is much more convenient to let them out of the house some to do the grocery shopping without having to worry about them getting niggered at knifepoint.
Of course.

Go out and let yourself get rapped then you'll understand why rape is illegal and wrong.

because there are enough people that need to learn the hard way about showing constraint.

that is why robbery is also illegal - not everyone is a thief, but you have to make it hard on those who are.

of course, not everyone is inclined to steal or rape.

No, it's a major turnoff for me when the woman doesn't enjoy it
If my gf starts making annoyed faces, I immediately stop fucking her, leave, and drink a beer or something

I'm not a psychopathic nigger

>this autistic shit again

It's funny that OP will go to prison.

Get a gun and follow my GF where ever she went

>spreading of disease and to mothers raising children out of wedlock which always lead to poverty.
But user this is already happening. We might as well go full degenerate.

You're a racist which is worse. Really think what's worse a rapist or a racist? I'm a racist and that's pretty shitty according to most people.

this
also this
you can already get a prostitute
if you have to rape you really don't deserve to get off

t. fbi

Nazis truly are the niggers of the white race

You're going away for a long time sonny boy

Who gives a fuck m8. I am entitled to their sexual services.

>marriage does allow for freedom of more sex
Confirmed for never being married.

It is illegal because it is the very bottom of animal mindset and damages both parties along with society/families. If it was legal I would not rape, I am looking for love, not lust and if all I wanted was lust I could just jerk off.

lol. In a society that noone had sex until marriage it would mean more.

Men like you are manlets jealous of Chad, nothing more. Your only purpose in life is to be a cuck. We laugh at you.

you can only rape a girl after you marry her

Obvious bait thread.

>what happened to when fathers handed men their daughters?
FTFY

Now imagine this with a mixed race rape baby that wasn't murdered in the womb.

No, but you should go get raped by a pack of niggers and see if you feel the same way.

Shhhhhhhh, OP thinks only women can be raped.

how?

You could consider the legal system like a pricing system. This is the price you pay for rape, etc. So you're basically purchasing some rapes until you get caught, and then you have to pay. It's the free market.

Theft of goods.

Rape should be illegal because the last time we need running around the country is more terrorists.

Because pussy needs to have a monetary value in order for society to suceed.

I unironically support white sharia. Id culturally enrich some whores.

Slide thread

I think that titfuck should be mandatory.

Its like (((illegaly))) downloading games the jew don't get any shekels.

Whats being slid today? Anything funky.

This is what happens when so much time has passed since men were truly in charge.
People actually think that rape should be legal in order to fix societies problems.
The issue is that society deems being a slut and a whore as OK, from a male or female stand point.
Women need to be removed from government roles and put back into the household as the home maker and child bearer. Society as a whole needs to condemn whores and whorers and single mothers (not widows!)

There, problem solved

/r9k/ The Post.

Fpbp.

>>marriage does allow for freedom of more sex
>Confirmed for never being married.
No. Married couples have more sex than non-married couples. FACT

Better image for a shit thread

Rape sex sucks. Unless your idea of foreplay is beating someone senseless.

>wanting to rape op so hard because he's legal and it's legal

What's the matter, you've never gotten laid because you're a beta cuck?
Hahahahaha, fucking twink queer.

incentive for women to find a strong male to protect them?

Fuck off Poo. I remember the last time I saw a rape legality thread a pajeet started it before political flags were a thing again.