White appreciation thread

I'll be upfront. I'm a chang in a white country (legally duh) and I'm gonna suck up to you guys right now, I love white people. I love you guys so much, the epitome of white culture is truly something that is ascended beyond ANY race. You guys were the first to explore the whole world, gifted us with industrialisation, discovered penicillin, digitized the world with electronics, one can literally go on for days listing the accomplishment of the white race.

As a chang, this often has a feeling of historical admiration. The Cantonese word "Gweilo" often meant "ghost chap with lots of money" Almost all East Asians are influenced by white culture in some way no matter how much they deny it. Look at the Meiji Restoration. Japan was the first Asian country to modernise and they clearly took inspiration from the industrialisation happening in Europe a few decades back. A more modern example is China whereby they are still communist but economically it is completely dominated by western capitalism and an urge to be or even surpass Europeans.

To better grasp this weird obssession with whites that I'm talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm81z9L5qEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plz kill all the jews when we're gone

literally best invention

reminder that whites are literally worst than niggers

agreed

How's that internet, electricity and computer they invented working for yah?

Post more white architecture.

We'll treat them like the muzzies in china

deluded shitskins think that stuff fell from the skies, just like everything else (allah etc).

people in north africa and the middle east get taught that whites are filthy, it's deeply rooted in their minds.
low IQ + constant indoctrination from schools and parents = irrational beliefs and hate

t. lived and worked in algeria, tunisia and various middle eastern countries for ~8 years

write about us when we're gone pls

Thank you, my oriental friend. I like a lot of your guys' stuff too.

Thanks chang

My great grandpappy worked on Edison's team that made improvements to stuff including working on the light bulb. Another ancestor was a scientist that developed certain synthetic dyes in Germany. Also have a few other academic relatives that worked on various projects (chemistry/ engineering).

Every time someone turns on a light - that is my people that made that come to being.

I also have good pedigree when it comes to war. Including my uncle who was a one star general in the US army (now dead) and my grandfather and great uncles (4 of them) that fought in the pacific war (navy and airforce). My grandfather was so good he trained pilots for the war getting as many men as possible combat ready. Many many many Japs were killed by my ancestors (directly and indirectly). So in theory my ancestors saved many chink lives. Maybe you would not be here without my Grandad, chang?

China is too self centered. In the past it was always we're the best, we're the best etc without actually doing anything. It was like a never ending circlejerk of how great we were.

I dunno. It's hard to say. My grandparents emigrated because China was dirt poor like somalia tier poor in the 1950s. The Japan thing probably contributed but it would get so much worse under Mao

They were genociding you guys like >10million.

One such example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

China has always had a lot of people. 10 million is a lot but it's not uncommon. Hell the goddamn taiping rebellion killed 20 million people

Apparently Christianity used to thrive there but muslims are so autistic they can't exist with anyone else

>when a white man is himself the invention

As a racist let me tell you that if your grandparents came here in the 50s then youre more kiwi than half the country. They would of really had to work hard to fit in.