twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

"freemasons, Illuminati, anonymous" larping faggot SAGED

>cakes
By stimulating the part of the computer called shatners bassoon no doubt

fuck off with this larping shit

You have shitty reading comprehension New Zealand

link attached shill. don't like it take it up with VL

Fukushima did not release any serious amounts of strontium 90 - we're talking micrograms here.

Go and tell me what micrograms of anything dilutes to in the pacific ocean

>iwanttobelieve.jpeg

Leaf = Cuck = Paid Shill = bad science = trudeau-humper

>doesn't refute
>just adhom
come on senpai, I want to believe, but that shit just hurts you and makes you look like a dime a dozen LARPer

whatever you want to believe... or deceive?

The cicada people are incredible. I couldn't get in or anything, but I followed some of the events online and was just blown away.

They seem in general alignment with the Universe and seem to work towards some higher moral value of some kind. Much love if it's real :)

Yes hope so too. Wiki has been very quiet and we do seem to be on a news cycle of leaks against dems/media. let's hope 3301 can expose the CF before they're able to bring down the economy.

To be fair, Fukushima radiation is a lot worse than being reported. It's a disaster for sure, but it's definitely not anudda shoah. Expect a spike in cancer rates amongst West Coasters in the coming decades though.

98.1 + 1.6 = 99.7

fucking Illuminati shit.

ppl should get over it that they are all dead and gone long time ago.

what events?

It's semantics. If normies can get exposed to the shadow government under the guise of it being the catchy "Illuminati", then it's a good thing.

I was never sure about this quote.
Seems it's legit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ttiyAw4y4Ck

That .03% is Jeb!

Jeb can still be president!

Do you research into how bad it really is, Don't fall for the bullshit dude. You know what the problem with Canadians is? They are all so fucking skeptical and hard headed. Every single god damn one of us. Holy fuck i want out of this country. Seriously, ever try and have a conversation in person with a canadian about anything that isnt textbook? Fucking brick walls.

What caused it? The forced fluoridation of children in elementary shcools?

>Hard-headed skeptics
what like a nation of fucking scullys?

Cancer can't get cancer user

(OP)
back on point Sup Forums this is info that needs spreading.

The issue is that many secret societies have been possessed by some sense of pragmatism and have decided against naming their secret societies. Makes them harder to discuss. Fucking Rhodes.

My theory is it's a false sense of superiority. I gather from you leafs, because you're all about educating progressive values, tolerance, and all that garbage bullshit, it somehow puts you on an intellectual/moral high-ground compared to everyone else. Thus, when ideas counter to what you Canadians have been taught, some latent self-defense mechanism kicks in, whether or not most leafs are aware of it.

But I'm only an American observer who shitposts on Sup Forums so I could be totally off and I'm just talking out of my ass.

But our brothers in NorCal and Oregon. :(

bamp

Its a year old, what indication is there that its happening NOW?

Isn't there a Wikileaks dump we can be expecting soon anyhow?

I need a happening soon, that kicks me out of my fucking normie life

checked

please kek, give us a happening

Like, just kill some Muslims rapists, bro.
If you're not a complete waste, you'll find worthy targets and not get caught.

Fuck. I heard about Cicada before.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Cicada 3301/

bump for justice

archive.is/XiS8r

You arent the real nordcyborg

not that I know of, and everything theyve been putting out are CIA tools

The wikileak referenced here came out a year ago

>0.03
>american education

>past tense
it's still leaking. If you believe it stopped being a problem the moment media stopped reporting it then yeah probably safe but the fuel ponds and reactors are still getting into the ocean
sr90 has a half life of nearly 30 years
it's bad

you must be from the east
if we had any sense we would trick trump into building a wall on the Saskatchewan borders
all of them just to be safe

well that and having burgers to the south of us
seriously can't see why mexico isn't a shitton more smug given americas recent decent into degeneration

So when the fuck will The President Do Something about clinton & her cronies then? And why hasn't he yet? Where is that Special Prosecutor?

FBIanon warned last year that doing so would literally cause a fucking civil war. Have some patience. We all know if it happens, there's gonna be plea deals out the ass.