HAPPENING NYT HAS TO ADMIT WALL BEING BUILT GET FUCKED SHILLS

nytimes.com/2017/06/27/us/politics/homeland-security-will-start-building-border-wall-prototypes-this-summer.html

>WHERE IS THE WALL DRUMPFLINGS
WHERE IS THE WALL DRUMPFLINGS
>WHERE IS THE WALL DRUMPFLINGS

AHAHAHAAHAHA

HERE IT COMES BITCHES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oUyB9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't link directly to their shit!
archive.is/oUyB9

fpbp

Aren't you supposed to be norwegian?

I wonder what the prototypes are gonna look like.

It's a fucking wall, what do you even need prototypes for.

Damn, Sup Forums btfo.

The wall really is coming.

nooooooo, how can he follow through with his promises. how dare he do what he said he'd do

Why Solar though? Is Trump just trolling? Solar is expensive and shitty, not to mention hideous. I'd prefer a nuclear powered wall. Or rig some ladders that generate electricity for the illegals to power trying to climb over.

Why don't we import some Indians to shit out a wall of solid poop? If Mexicans try to mine through it, the acidity of the curry in the feces-wall will burn them alive like Xenomorph blood in Aliens. Realistically, if you had 100 Indians shitting 200 cubic meters of poop per day, you could build the wall in weeks. The amount of curry required to supply that many Indians is not only economically feasible, but the savings would be tremendous

tfw when you hung a danish flag on your wall but your hero turns out to be a swede

A lot of the problems in mexico stem from american drug use. How is the wall going to aid in cutting down on drug abuse and not just cause the drug cartels to be more internalized to america?

I think it's a troll for all of the people who writhed and screamed in fury and agony over the "muh Paris accord" "muh environment". If Trump says solar is good, then they have to argue that it's bad, when just days before they were screaming about coal being bad and saying that solar was the only way forward. So now they're in a bind. Should be entertaining watching them disparage solar.

will trump beok

>THIS SUMMER
>mfw sounds like a movie trailer

SwedeBot?

What have you done to our NorwayBot?!

Solar isn't expensive. Nuclear takes too long to build. The panels can be on the Mexico side so it doesn't seem hideous to Americans.

Maybe he's on vacation?

He got banned/deleted on a few threads yesterday. Same bot, different proxy most like.

the motion detecting mini guns that swing out of compartments

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO NORWAY, KIKE!?

Probably to placate elon musk and his libtarded ilk. Whatever, solar panels can be fine if we reflect the sun to blind taco niggers looking at the wall.

Solar panels.

Saw this yesterday, just confirmed what we already know. The wall is actually a big deal to the admin, its not something hes going to go back on. There is apparently a special liaison in the white house who deals with contractors that are submitting wall plans.

>coworker bitching about wall and drumpf in general
>ask her why she supports people smuggling
>she doesn't, the people helping immigrants across the border are "like, humanitarians"
>explain what Coyotes are, how they're part of the same cartels that torture women and children to death
>"ugh, just stop ok"

I can only imagine its the same on your side of the atlantic

>senator thinks it can be circumvented
>senator doesn't think sensor systems and patrols exist.

We really need to vote out these fucking neocons.

You should tell her that it's the responsibility of the Mexican government to take care of their own, not just dump them on our side of the border. Our government gives Mexico foreign aid every year, so where is it going?

If you sat down and tried to tell someone in a corporate setting about the cartels and how coyotes operate they'd call you a racist and report you to the tattletale HR department.

The wall doesn't even need to be 100% impenetrable, far from it. The wall standing there is a sign that tells welfare seekers that they're not welcome here. If policy in the US changes to stop facilitating the acceptance of these people the ones currently here will start leaving in droves. New ones won't try to come here.
The bonus is that it'll end up taking votes away from the Dems.

>b-b-b-but the wall won't keep everyone out!
>its just a waste of time
>p-plz no build

>New ones won't try to come here.

Agreed. That's why I'm optimistic with automation. The jobs they seek will be automated; making the US even more unattractive to them.

ugh, just stop ok

>if we reflect the sun to blind taco niggers looking at the wall
I think this is the reason he is using them. Two birbs with one stone