If being white is so great than why do so many white girls get spray tans?

If being white is so great than why do so many white girls get spray tans?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/26/fashion/skin-bleaching-south-africa-women.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-20444798
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/05/the-k-pop-plastic-surgery-obsession/276215/
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is that thing?

If being black is so great, why do so many black girls get their hair straightened?

Conditioning, like everything else; women are like sheep. The show Jersey Shore played a big part in the fad.

They always look better with natural skin tones.

Im translucent

If being black is so great, why do nigger men chase white women like dogs chase squirrels?

99.9% of them want to look white with a tan not black. Asians who bleach their skin are trying to look like light skinned Asians not whites.

coco chanel popularised it when she went on a cruise and got sunburnt and it became associated with wealth and glamour but before then it was associated with the working classes.

tanned white is attractive because they are white

Why do so many black women bleach their skin to look white ?

> white people can't tan

Sup Forums never change.

Because people wanna be something different. You see people in non-White countries try to be White.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/05/the-k-pop-plastic-surgery-obsession/276215/
>Feminist criticisms of body objectification are barely heard, and the racial argument that this surgery is a form of "trying to look white" has faded -- due to the rise of Korean pop music culture.

America isn't the universe.... Honestly check out the situations in other cultures before you say stupid shit.

Oh, and don't bullshit me that there isn't a sorta civil war in the American Black community between Light Skin vs Dark Skin Blacks. I know goddamn well having Darker skin is used as an insult in the American Black community.

They also bleach their skin heavily

Go ask /lgbt/

Now a person who is NOT of color can't mimick the effects the sun on their own skin without having to consider a niggers feelings

Because Western society is feeding everyone subversive ideas and getting people to hate themselves in various ways

lol what a fake ugly talentless blk hoe

Ive never seen this in my life, white women are very arrogant of being white, "white guilt" doesnt exist in women their issue is something else.

Because being orange is even better.

Having a tan doesnt make you not white tho

>muh shitskin tone

why do niggers and coal burners flood Sup Forums with shit tier slide threads.
no one wants to be nigger.

>Checkmate
I'm Blue Da ba dee....

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

if being black is beautiful?
why do so many nigger women bleach their skin and wear wigs
why do light skin niggers make fun of dark skin niggers
why are africans the number one users of skin bleachers

Africa: Where black is not really beautiful
Africa:Where Beauty Means Bleached Skin

over 75% of niggerian women use skin bleachers

oh, thats right because light fair skin is the epitome of beauty around the world.

Because there are so many stupid white girls?

I use sunbeds occasionally, everyone looks better with a slight tan. It can help people not look like a pale autist who never leaves the house.

You're absolutely right. White privilege debunked by this nigger.

Because it doesn't lower their IQ, if getting darker skin meant that you'd also be lowering your IQ how many white girls would be getting spray tans?

Because it goes away, its like a toy. Can be controlled.