Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Britain and the USA.

right and wrong has nothing to do with it; the jews simply had a stronger identity, "palestinian" like "white" really isn't an identity so they couldn't fight back effectively

If the arabs hadn't attacked Israel this wouldn't have happened.

If America hadn't have armed Israel this wouldn't have happened either.

Most of Israel's army high command wasn't even born there. It's like if a load of Mexicans border jumpers decided to take over California.

The surrounding Arab nations are to blame. They could have accepted the 1947 partition plan but refused to and then invaded Israel. Israel fought them off and took land the Arabs had launched their attacks from.

Now that the Arabs have learned they can't destroy Israel militarily they're all calling for a return to the 1947 partition plan. The joos are telling them "tough shit".

If britian was not cucked by the UN thia wouldn't happen

This map is propoganda.
Most of what is called "palestinian land" was not owned in any sense by any "palestinians" (a palestinian was simply a person living in the geographical region of palestine, there was no such national identity) but was owned by the british and prior to that by the ottoman empire.

Its our land goys.

Okay? Israel also didn't exist before 47 what is your fucking point. I don't give a fuck about either side and I hope you both get nuked but honestly I wouldn't be happy if boat loads of Jews with guns washed up on my shore, regardless if there was a state there or not

Might makes right

Whoever loses in the end.

You guys sure love to repeat at every opportunity that other people don't have a national identity.

Jordan is Palestine

Both

Give the land back to the rightful owners

daily reminder, this is how Israel should look like

>Be white
>Work out a plan over centuries to run shitskin muslims out of Gaza
>Rename.your Khazar war tribe 'Jews'
>Fake a holocaust to gain world sympathy using primting presses and news stations owned by factions of your tribe.
>Crush everyone.
Been thinking on this subject for years. Is siding with Israel the final red pill?

britain and arabs

>jordanians (arabs) invanded "palestine" in 1920
>britain considered giving all of it to them and a small piece of land to jews
>jews start fighting against both entities
>eventually britain fucks off
>jews grabs more of their rightful land after arabs gets knocked out temporarily

>america
>arming israel

no, and the closest thing to america arming israel would be in the 80s when israel purchased a couple of fighters from the US

>First Panel
No one's fault. No real belligerents yet.
>Second Panel
No one's fault. That's the way it should be.
>Third panel
Palestine's fault. Shouldn't have trusted Russia.
>Fourth Panel
Israel's fault. Shouldn't trusted America.

Reset to second panel to resolve.

Israel is the rightful Jewish clay.

>implying most of our government aid isn't going to Israel
Stay cucked, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Nothing.

The only sand a Jew gets should be glassed sand at that.

>Who was in the wrong here?
america, for not turning the whole region into a glass parking lot 70 years ago

i looked up the aid which israel has been receiving since the 80s and it's literally nothing to their GDP and to what other countries

upon further investigation, it seems the aid to israel is used to purchase even more nonsense from american corporations, what a remarkable aid

Moshe Sharett was a fucking genius for calling the newly independent country 'Israel' back in '48

Suddenly every jew / christian on the planet associated it with 'gods chosen people' and all that shit

>what is the 2007 military aid deal
You're not very good at investigating pal

It's the ancestral homeland of the Jews, Muslims don't belong there, and should have been driven out in 1967 when they had a chance.

The Americans started supplying arms to Israel after 1967.
Also, were it not for American interference, the Israelis could have finished the job by now.

the Jews, like what, do you have to ask, how nu r u?

stop being dumb

Agreed.

>stop being dumb
The irony. That's not a rebuttal you idiot, recently in Obama's administration they sold weapons to Israel. Remember the Iron Dome?

>iron dome was sold to israel

it was invented by israelis and it's being manufactured in israel, like i said, stop being dumb

>No one's fault. That's the way it should be.

No. The way it should be is all that land is Israel and Jordan is Palestine.

With money GIVEN TO THEM by the USA, nice damage control
Not an argument

The original Jewish people were Palestinians, in recent times the Judaic portion of Palestine converted to Islam. The "Jews" you see there today, who have invaded and performed genocide on the rightful descendants of Abraham, are originally from Khazaria.

Modern day Jews are literally "we wuz israelites n shiiet".

Israel is a Jew containment country. We need Israel so we have a place to put the Jews so they will stay away from Whites.

I love how you Nazis always pretend to love Arabs when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Also, isn't it time for you to leave America to the native Americans, burger?

Make up a fake country via violence and war crimes just to pretend yer somehow a different race than other Arabs. Continue with war crimes by slaughtering people that are almost genetically identical save for the "Jewish" women whoring it out to anything that looks white.

Still can't get rid of that nose.

Do you have any citation for that? (Iranian\Palestinian backed stormfronts don't count)

Hey, I thought we wuz israelites n shiiet? Make up your minds, anons

Hmm but then we have to an entire fucking continent to the goddamn abos and nobody wants that

No thing as Israeli land its just jews living in a walled off settlement, war is looming rabbi

Jewgle genetic relationship between Palestinian and "jew"

It's not about land.

The white countries from getting involved in the affair in the first place. We should have never gotten involved with the kikes or the sandniggers in the first place beyond removing them all from our borders.

Thanks for enlightening me, cuck
You can't play on both sides, either you're against muzzie immigration or you're with them
haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385
You're taking a research and cherrypicking the 'good' parts out of it
It just means that Jews are related to Palestinians by blood, which further enforces our claim on the land
It's about the will of the Arab elites to have a united pan-Arab state

>whites
no desu

We genocided the FUCK out of them! They can't bounce back to repopulate the continent even if they wanted to! Feels pretty badass in an edgy way to be honest.

Then your claim that Israel didn't exist (it has existed de facto for a long time before), is invalid, because the US didn't exist before 1776 either

All the cucks here getting btfo'd by me so easily?

hey, we have an entire country for the palestinians and most of it's an undeveloped shithole despite the heavy funding, it's called jordan
there's another one that got so much money pumped into it and it's still somehow not the singapore of the middle east, it's called gaza
i do wonder why

and don't cry about the blockade because the crossings to egypt were open for a pretty long time

so how long before the small land patchs and gaza belong to israel ? 10-20 years ?

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Actually there are more native americans living now than ever. The native americans were extremely low tech and unable to support a large population. Yes, many of them died to disease, and their total population went even lower, but then they benefited from modern technology and their population eventually soared to an even greater amount than what they lost. If white men never came to america there would be less living native american today. That's a very different truth than "we reduce their number to ashes, yeah!". The idea that the american continent used to be completely populated by native americans is a meme.

it won't happen. the current trend is to give away as much territory as possible for peace. once we have a partner for peace, that is a government that doesn't fund people who blow up buses, then we'll have a partner for peace that i'll be willing to give up territory to
it's not some "imperialism" thing, we have no interest in annexing millions of left-leaning, non-taxpaying arabs, it's purely a matter of national security- unlike you in the west, we prefer our own people over the enemies, and if they make a threat, we need to keep them in their places
not an argument fag, try again

okay hymie, here we go again

That's true to Palestinians too, their population has increased from about 300k to 2-3 mil in the last century

I didn't claim shit about Israel. I don't care what happens in the region. I'm fine if you guys decimate the population of the subcontinent and take over, but also fine if the Arabs do it as long as I'm not involved. Western involvement has just hurt everyone involved including the West more than it has helped. The region could just have a few years of chaos to sort out borders and demographics by force if we didn't keep stepping in. Instead we simultaneously keep Israel alive while also cucking them out of solving their problems once and for all. Same situation for the Arabs. I'm sick of hearing about the region and being involved with the region. Conquer by force is a viable form of land appropriation in my book. It's how humans have always operated. It just mostly stopped once globalism took over.

>Who was in the wrong here?
The person who made that image.

Probably the most misleading piece of propaganda from the latter half of the 20th century.

JUST BECAUSE THE LAND IS CALLED PALESTINE DOESNT MEAN THAT ITS THEIRS
They're nomads who are probably looking for shekels and houses
I could settle in Tokyo and call myself a Tokyian, and claim sovereignty over Tokyo

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

This is how they treat people """"their"""" land

based bong
this is your opinion, i find it hard to agree because if america leaves, russia comes and there you have a bigger imperialist opponent
the russian influence on the arab society's already happened

So the land was basically terra nullis and just had a few million nomads living on it? FFS user

According to Caspian report even if Jews didn't make a state Syria would have taken over

you know religious jews do it to everyone trespassing into their districts? cherry pick some more faggot

ultra orthodox jews in ultra orthodox neighborhoods in the most religious city in the country, nice cherrypicking
of course, go attack a bunch of drunk soccer fans too, why don't you
those people are insignificant in the country, too, and many of them are anti zionists, same people you palis like to take as propaganda of "good jews"
>nazi flag
nobody's buying it, achmed
poor choice that you can now hide your flag on pol

How did Israel gain all the land around the northeastern lake (?) in the last image?
Jewish tricks, or just a bad image?

when will you guys knock some fucking sense into the religious jews? they pissed me off during my visit and i was told they don't work

During the 67 war, Syria tried to go in too far and they got what they deserved :')
Beautiful landscapes I must say

>jordanians and palestinians genocide christians, Lebanon becomes a shithole
Meh

>10 year old video of a rabbi yelling at some guy
THIS PROOF THAT ISRAEL IS A SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN KILL ALL KIKES

>JUST BECAUSE THE LAND IS CALLED PALESTINE DOESNT MEAN THAT ITS THEIRS
everyone lurking and reading this thread, just consider the amazing self aggrandizing bubble that jews live in, against everyone of their neighbors, to give them this attitude

haha no im not an achmed
>nazi flag
>i was in israel for a visit haha

kill yourselves you fucking kikes.

i wouldn't walk in one of their neighbourhoods as a secular jew, let alone as a christian
if people were less conservative they would've stopped supporting them
>completely ignored the analogy
convenient, isn't it?

Palestinian refugee, then
Still completely ignored my elaborate reply

guess which country helped the apartheid state in south africa and opposed it, of course you won't admit this and many other things you delusional fucko

there is nothing wrong with being a nazi and not wanting to wipe out jews

"Palestinian" is an identity invented by surrounding Arab nations, specifically as a ploy to get the UN to do what they couldn't, abolish the state of Israel.

Most "Palestinians" are actually just Jordanians who live in Palestine. But if they were commonly referred to as Jordanians, then it would be much harder to claim that they own Palestine.

I'm not middle eastern. I'm white. WHITE.
The same people who you and your people are trying to get rid of.

I don't give a fuck about your reply. You're only trying to spread your own jews dindu nuffin agenda. Fuck off you fucking kikes.

>states a fallacy
>calls it an analogy
>jewish genius

when did israel start a war against a white nation?

Both?

Good logic, if you're not willing to argue then why are you here?
>in the same way that they're settling in palestine and call themselves palestinians, i could settle in tokyo and call myself a tokyian
how's this not an analogy?
also, strawman argument
and even if i'm not a genius (don't make me pull MUH 139 IQ) i still know the facts better than you it seems

moar Palestine

LITERALLY PROPAGANDA
anyone who's looking at his map, refer to and look at his poor attempts to thwart it

so where is this "palestine"? i dont see it on my world map and i don't see any historical documents about this so called "palestine"

something seems up with reality and your picture

Could you retards make it anymore obvious you're JIDF?

>understand historical facts
>"U ARE JIDF XD"

ok mohammed

Ad hominem at its best

You could use that exact same reasoning to say Syrians or Lebanese do not exist, and you know that's retarded.

Do you honestly believe the people living there before you came back have NO connection or ancestry from the ancient Israelites or Judaeans? That's just silly. The Palestinians are your distant cousins.

>i could settle in tokyo and call myself a tokyian
except that is what the Ash Can Nazi khazars did to Palestine

palestinians are invaders from jordan, egypt and syria.

hold on are you telling me humans migrate to other places before settling down? im so shocked, so when will europeans go back to caucasia?

It's retarded, that's exactly what I'm saying, it's not a way to determine if a country belongs to a people
Just because I poured some sand on my head doesn't mean that sand is mine
I believe that they could have some ancestry, many people here do, but we simply don't share the same religion, culture, language and (short-term) history, which makes the ineligible to live here, in addition to the fact that many of them were nomads, and they're already mostly welcome in Jordan