Islam is the beast of the earth, the Mahdi is the antichrist...

Islam is the beast of the earth, the Mahdi is the antichrist, Isa is the beast that resembles Jesus but speaks like a dragon giving all its power to the first beast and causing the world to worship it, and the black stone at Mecca is the image of the beast. The Bible calls lucifer a fallen star and not to worship anything fallen from heaven, and the stone at Mecca is a literal asteroid. Also the image will speak, and the Qurans prophecies say the stone at Mecca will speak. The Bible warns of Christians being beheaded for not worshipping the beast or its image and the Quran says behead those that do not worship allah

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=sOULuQdve-M
beingjewish.com/toshuv/real_messiah.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw3ZX1tUE_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/277/Q1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The whore of Babylon refers to spiritual adultery. It sits upon 7 hills and is also a city. This refers to the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church mixes Christianity with paganism. The Bible says that the beast will hate the whore and tear her flesh, hence the crusades. Islam is the first and only religion to surpass Christianity in rate of growth since Christ was on earth. It is being shilled by half of the worlds population in the name of equality and acceptance. A new caliphate will rise and the Mahdi will sit at the dimensions of the rock (WHICH IS A MOSQUE ON THE HOLY TEMPLE MOTHER MT IN JERUSALEM) where allah is already worshipped as the one true god every day. We are dead in the middle of the end of days

Not sure where the word MOTHER came from but ignore it

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

This refers to the Talmudic Jews. The ones that claim goy are animals, to kill and steal and own us. These are the false jews hat carrying false word of god. The talmud. Incidentally written the same time period as the Quran

As long as you're not a Muslim you should be fine

im protestant but the dream scares the shit outta me badly

I wouldn't be too concerned, just have faith in Christ and none else. Surely we are approaching his coming. Thanks for the bumps and god bless

Well fuck, OP, this is some serious shit. What do you think about rumours that Her Majesty is the Whore of Babylon?

Pic related

Pagan Babylon

City on 7 hills

Vatican City. Misleading Christians. Hated by the beast. Idk user

Dome of the rock* not dimensions

In my mind it could go either way. Still, it's deeply unsettling.

I agree user, the Islamic end times prophecy is the reciprocal of Christianity's. antichrist reigning for 7 yrs, Mahdi reigning for 7 yrs. antichrist arriving on a white horse, Mahdi arriving on A white horse etc. Islamic Jesus vs the false prophet of the Bible. Very VERY similar. Not to mention beheadings and the others previously mentioned

what would happen if they project bluebeam to project allah over mecca and demanded muslims to kill?
inb4 project bluebeam isn't real. this technology to ionize the atmosphere like a giant CRT TV has been available for 60 years now

I didn't intend for this thread to be a what if thread but more of a discussion of prophecy

Autism... It's 2017 man

You're just gonna sit back and take it. Have fun worshipping allah by the sword

Vatican City only sits on one hill.

This guy gets it!

How do you think the aliens (demons) play into all of this OP?

>And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams Acts 2:17

Anybody else having dreams/visions

This already happend its called the holy ghost.

The Holy Spirit at Pentecost

(Joel 2:28-32; John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Acts 10:44-48; Acts 19:1-7)

>1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

youtube.com/watch?v=sOULuQdve-M

beingjewish.com/toshuv/real_messiah.html

'The Messiah will be the unchallenged king of all Jews everywhere in the world.

(When I say unchallenged, I mean that none of the Jews will challenge him, once it is understood who he is.
There is little doubt in my mind that the
Catholic Church -- and perhaps many Protestant Churches as well -- will challenge him,
and call him the "antichrist."'

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw3ZX1tUE_M

interesting

>Babylon

Matthew 23
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate.

Revelation 11
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Revelation 17, 18
And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.… Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, So will Babylon the great city be thrown down with violence, and will be found no more...
And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on earth.

>City on 7 hills
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

Bump

>be american
>christian
>invade and destroy the world, particularly the muslim world
>"OMG WTF MUSLIMS SUCK, FUCKING CANCER OF THE WORLD WE DINDU NUFFIN WE DINDU NUFFIN"
explain this

Switzerland reporting in. Ready to fight the satanic hordes.

Satanist (muslim) detected.

Ok hold on the show has just started,they invaded IRAQ breed out a whole new form of Extremism,just look at the fucking ISIS videos those are some real gore there,they are spreading through Afghanistan and once the whole is taken care of they will head towards Pakistan,and its a known fact that Pakistan is a dead state,given the economy and the rising extremism,that country is dead.

Marawi is captured as well,this is like 2 ways uprising,fuck I am in middle of it,and there is a prophecy in Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent

What the fuck Sup Forums
>tfw they will release the inbred muzzies when there is world war and our defense is weakened.
>tfw Our border state Punjab is already are suffering with heroine epidemic,produced by CIA from Afghanistan.
>tfw Punjab is the only source of majority of alpha soldiers.

Gu... guys?
ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/277/Q1/

Once we fill your shit country with Muslims then we can invade it without feeling bad.

This thread is still up?

>Christianity isn't a (((psyop)))

Enjoy worshipping a demon wielded by (((them))). You've doomed yourselves and your bloodlines. Dumb shits

Yes. Up until before trump won I was having bad visions however now my visions are mixed. It's almost as if a coin has been flipped and the outcome has not yet been determined.

Keep spreading the word brother, faith in Christ Jesus is all we have. He will return soon weather we get raptured first or have our heads removed, praise Him always

same here. exactly the same.

also, yes islam is satan. bump for truth.

The Bible says if we repent and turn to God then the end doesn't have to happen

It's almost as if muhammad ripped some shit off

Thnks fr th bmps

All that's left is for the temple to be built upon the Mosque.

Have you seen an army? I've yet to figure out whether they are on the right side or not.

I'm afraid to tell you that it is already too late to repent, we have already reached the point of no return. In fact we were give a second chance and we still fucked it up.

The thing about that my dear user is it doesn't say what kind of temple or any specifications of it. So who's to say that this new temple has to be like the last? Who's to say the dome of the rock doesn't suffice, and allah being worshipped there already fulfills the prophecy?

come on let it happen already
why dont you want it to end? zionist did nothing wrong

You must fight, Arjuna.

This, except I kind of doubt the top Christian leadership will doubt him, but that is only because of Pope Francis and how he's changed things.

This is 100% correct.

"The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up from the abyss and go to destruction. Those who live on the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast that was, and is not, and will be present again."

The Beast "was" (before John's time), "Is not" (wasn't present during John's time), "will be present again" (after John's time)

A strange thing is about to take place that will astonish the world, but will not astonish awake Christians.

P.S. I did not watch the YouTube videos. The Jew link seems correct after one read through.

Meant for

Yeah the beast is Babylonian religions and sun/star/moon worship. Moloch worship. Baal worship. All that shit. Which is the root of Islam anyways. Christianity and the Abraham of Gods oldest rivals. Not his chosen people of old.

Bumping because people need to realize this.

The Sun/star/moon is literally a symbolic depiction of the trinity which Christians worship. Know the titles of Jesus & see Deut33:14KJV
>But that's depicted in multiple religions
God's been around for a while, what do you expect

BUMP

Thanks user, fuck allah.

Sounds cool. Write this into a novel. I'd buy it

It's called the Bible, best seller

>taking ancient goat-fucker stories seriously

Economic collapse is much more important to look at rather than a collusion in the abrahamic faiths.
Dumb christcuck motherfucker.

So if we nuke that black box, the Beast would come out? What the hell are we waiting for then? Nuke it, let the Beast come out, nuke it again!