America's greatest intellectual meets Britain's greatest intellectual

America's greatest intellectual meets Britain's greatest intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=xrBCsLsSD2E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU
youtube.com/watch?v=eZEe4PSLCoY
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/150120-gobekli-tepe-oldest-monument-turkey-archaeology/
smithsonianmag.com/history/gobekli-tepe-the-worlds-first-temple-83613665/
youtube.com/watch?v=uhAOZnrf-bk
youtu.be/z5lH4l9Ii04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snorgon of Jihad

It was good
Recommended

Sargon just kept saying memes irl

That podcast was shit. Idk who that sargon faggot is but I watched like 2 mins of it live and had to close it.
NEXT

> Britain's greatest intellectual
> fedora fag atheist

nope, try again
desu it was embarrassing

>Joe Rogan
>intellectual

>Sargon of Akkad

With a name like that, he'd have to be retarded.

Sargon made Joe look like an intellectual. He really ought to get off pol and practice some of his talking points in front of real people who can call him out on some of the rhetorical liberties he takes

Sargon the one-meme-wonder
vs
Joe "I recommend some weed and yoga" Rogan

What was really embarrassing was when he was on the Tom Woods podcast. Tom is a Columbia Phd who has written a dozen or so serious books vs. a guy who had made some YouTube videos. Sargon had no idea who he was talking to, and Tom could have destroyed his arguments but chose to be kind.

Sargoy of cuckadd was incredibly annoying during this podcast. Anytime Joe was speaking, Sargoy would speak over Joe then go off on some tangent for 10 minutes. Sargoy even had the fucking gall at one point to say "you didnt give a chance to speak".

Was amazed at how much of a condescending turd he was during this podcast.

Dont forget jamie the magician who can pull everthing from his internet-hat.

Lol it was joe always talking over everybody sargon included.

Sargon was really nervous tbqh. He seemed like he was starstruck about being on JRE, and needed to prove himself or something.

People become more conservative as they get older. Good example is Joe Rogan.

He treated it like a confrontation instead of a conversation and it felt realy awkward. You could tell Joe was getting annoyed by how spergy he was being, especially the bitching about Slutkesian.

I liked when Joe told him to stfu about youtube shit because most people didn't know what he was talking about or who he was.

Sargon is crying

They both spoke over each other the whole time.

Rogan is a chameleon. He is right-wing when his guest is right-wing and becomes left-wing when the guest is one too. Just listening to him when some of those more leftie-type guests come on his show, the contrast is huge. He has had those hardcore SJWs on and sound like he is one too.

About the only topic he stays constant and solid on is weed. That's the one thing he never ever budges

rogan is fucking retarded.

I felt physical pain trying to listen through that garbage.

Sargon turned out to be a full-fledged fedora, complete with smug condescension on topics he knew very little about. The absence of self-awareness, and the lack of humility regarding mankind and its achievements made it truly cringe-worthy. He has the disgusting arrogance of Dawkins, but instead of having a PhD from Oxford he's a professional memester and wears a Kekistan shirt. The fact he's obese and poorly groomed seals the deal, making him a walking euphoric fedora meme.

Indeed, he made a god damn ex-MMA fighter, a stoner no less, look like an intellectual and a well-read man.

>With a name like that, he'd have to be retarded.

He is. He once wrote on Twitter that the Balkans, Germany and Russia weren't part of western civilization

He's right. "Western" means west of the Rhine, originally

>thinking Joe Rogan is intellectual
>actually liking Sargon
summer sucks

>Was amazed at how much of a condescending turd he was during this podcast.

That's who he is, a smug condescending pseudointellectual turd.

Absolute fucking joke. Joe Rogan is a pseudo-intellectual retard and Sargon is a fat, fedora meme cringelord.

Is this really the best right wing counterculture us whites have to offer? This is just awful.

Frustrating interview. Too much talking over - seeming coming from Rogan not letting Sargon finish his points. For example Jordan Peterson spoke at length uninterrupted. Oh well....

Got a new version of SJW ou of it
SargonJusticeWarriors
>REMEMBER Sargon is a victim

I don't know who this Brit is but he is very ignorant claiming that the pyramids ain't impressive. I mean come on. And could he be more butthurt about some Armenian calling him names?

I goddamn hate that fat faggot because the name now is associated with him and not the actual historical figure.

I don't know what is it about full-blown fedoras and their persistent need to be unimpressed by things as though it somehow threatened their status.

>Be one of the fittest, based king of ancient time
>Get associated with fat youtuber who gets schooled by Joe Rogan

SARGON FACTS:
* Sargon is an idiot with only superficial understanding of many things.
* His audience are even bigger idiots who have no understanding of anything.
* He made himself popular by only going after the easiest targets available.
* His core ideology is indistinct of liberal ideology (blank slate, etc.)

Anyone else notice that Joe was scolding Sargon about having a formed opinion on something that he was not educated on ( I can't remember exactly what it was, the pyramids?) but also completely destroys anyone who questions the Sandy Hook massacre?
Really Joe? Take 5 minutes out of your day and google "sloppy sniper" or the hundred other smoking guns in the Sandy Hoax then come back and talk about it you fucking meathead

>Ballsack of Mossad shits on Filter Lord
>calls him a "liar"

End this meme-loving fuck.

Sargon of Mossad tried to bait Joe into talking shit about white nationalists 4 fucking times.
Joe ignored it every time.
Joe is less of a cuck than this faggot. Joe doesn't have to signal how much he hates white nationalists and Richard Spencer.

>For example Jordan Peterson spoke at length uninterrupted.
Because Dr. Peterson is highly educated and insightful.
Sargon's only value is making fun of people considerably dumber than he is for an even dumber audience.

Joe Rogan is a turd.

And although I might agree with most things Sargon might say, he's a turd too.

:/

Stupid thread is stupid

>Joe Rogan is a pseudo-intellectual retard

No, Joe doesn't pretend to be an intellectual, he just says he's curious about a ton of different topics. His podcast is a mixed bag, sometimes it's interesting, sometimes it's embarassing.

>fat headed dolts complain about political correctness for three hours.
no fucking thank you.

I can only imagine how awful the recent Judd Apatow interview was...no way I'm clickin that shit

>conflating solid science with tinfoil reptilian conspiracies
Are you fucking kidding me?

This obsession jewtubers have Sarkeesian is crossing into the realm of pathetic

4 hours of ANITA ANITA ANITA

>the best Joe Rogan podcasts are the ones where Joe Rogan is mostly silent

It makes more sense when you know the entire context.
Joe had a geologist and a historian on his show who fed him some stuff that may or may not be legit. They fully convinced him that the Sphinx is about 40K years old and there were really ancient advanced societies.
He is really passionate about that stuff, and as he is trying to tell Sargon of Mossad about it, Sargon just laughs in his face, constantly cuts him off going ''that's bullshit''.

It would be like if Alex Jones tried to explain Sandy Hooks to Sargon of Mossad and he would just go ''haha lol u can't be serious tehe haha''.

West is everything west of Ancient Greece, the East being the Orient because of where the Sun rises

This. Sargon doesn't know how to have a discussion. He would go "ahem", "hmm", "yes" and interrupt Joe Rogan while Joe was talking.

He was also very hypocritical, and pseudo intellectual.

Very cringe.

That's not jewtubers, that's just the ''skeptics'' community.
Their entire careers consist of making fun of low hanging fruit that says intentionally dumb shit to get negative attention.
It was really cringy how Sargon constantly avoided questions and talking about ideas by changing the subject to Anita. That's all they have really. They're gossipers, they don't have any ideology.

Joe's theories about ancient civilizations vary greatly from accepted "solid science" you Finnish faggot.
If he is going to open his mind about alternative theories about the Sphinx then he should be able to listen to conspiracy theories without crying "omg , think of the poor children"!

Good fucking post omae

The sphinx is debatable if it's your field, but that turke-site Göbekli Tepe, SargonJusticeWArrior didn't know shit about it, even if he did he wouldn't know shit because we still don't know shit.

He only knows
>ancient -traslated and condensed to fit a 300 page book for ewbs- texts/stories.

You can't make your own definitions you stupid burger

Those theories are mainstream science now. The accuracy of the dating methods can be questioned, but it is already accepted science that the sphinx is older than any ancient society we know of.
Kind of ironic how you are trying to make an argument about how Joe Rogan is a close minded hypocrite because he wont look into Sandy Hooks while you're completely dismissing empirical evidence about the age of ancient structures.

>Joe's theories about ancient civilizations vary greatly from accepted "solid science" you Finnish faggot
They're not his theories, burger-san. They're those of Dr Robert Schoch and his ilk, and I'd say the evidence is as solid as the Sphinx itself.

>then he should be able to listen to conspiracy theories without crying "omg , think of the poor children"!
You can't entertain every nutjob's ideas. Maybe 9/11 was a hologram too.

I looked it up, the sloppy sniper is genuinely fucked up though. No swat team member carries a rifle like that.

Why do you think the Levant is called the Near East?

>SargonJusticeWArrior didn't know shit about it
His attitude is the problem.
He clearly had not looked into Gobekli Tepe, but he would just laugh into Joe's face without having heard what he was about to say.
This is not how intellectuals act. He does this with a lot of subjects he doesn't like, for example when he was ''debating'' white nationalists.
When people present him with ideas that he isn't familiar with he just laughs and interrupts them the entire time.

Joe was trying to tell Sargon how big and impressive Gobekli Tepe is and Sargon would just laugh going ''haha, that's bullshit''. Moments later he got confused and said that he didn't know the structure was that big.

Listen you stupid fuck, I tend to agree with Rogan's beliefs about Egypt, in fact I disagree with most of the old mainstream theories.
My point was he obviously hasn't researched Sandy Hoax and he should have an open mind about alternative theories about other events

>tfw joe rogan outsmarts you because he isn't dazzled by your accent like some redditor but it's okay because if you keep scientific evidence in a smug fashion then eventually you'll be right
I wish I had a sophist of akkad memeball

Yeah it was pretty fucking embarrassing. Sargon, Lauren Southern, that whole lot, it's just become e-celeb drama, there aren't any fucking "ideas" there.

he just had some guy on who complained that people overrated British intelligence due to the accent, Joe didn't seem to understand but he must now

Exactly

If they employed ONE crisis actor to play a role then the whole story has to be questioned.
If you believe in the 9/11 fairy tale you should google 9/11 harley guy.....another actor

Fuck I kinda liked him when he shit on feminists but if he's really this big of a douche I'm gonna have to find other people to watch

>It would be like if Alex Jones tried...

Huh? That's not even a good analogy, we're talking about geology and archeology. There's still a lot of things we don't know about ancient Egypt

Watch this, he can't debate for shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZEe4PSLCoY

>This has nothing todo with agreeing on either side, but he fucks up greatly.

Not a huge fan of Joe, but even Joe catches Sargon being a hypocrite in the video and Sargon just can't admit it to himself. The part where Sargon states something as fact "That all these articles are being written about him saying all this stuff" when Joe asks for one..he says "they haven't been written yet" What? Sargon be a little more humble when you fuck up.

>Their entire careers consist of making fun of low hanging fruit that says intentionally dumb shit to get negative attention.

That's why they're popular on Reddit

>The clip for people interested.

>Someone somewhere actually belives this
Just kill me already OP

>Rogan is a chameleon
>bout the only topic he stays constant and solid on is weed. That's the one thing he never ever budges

THIS SO MUCH

>If they employed ONE crisis actor to play a role then the whole story has to be questioned.
I do not disagree.

The towers coming down at free fall speeds? Please.

Oh fucking shit that was so cringy, and after it was over Sarcuck had the gall to give a "shoutout" to his friend while giving the finger to the camera, just to top off his cringe. Isn't he almost 40? Fuck, that dude gotta get out the door more. That was paniful.

>Joe was trying to tell Sargon how big and impressive Gobekli Tepe is and Sargon would just laugh going ''haha, that's bullshit''.

LOL what a moron

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/150120-gobekli-tepe-oldest-monument-turkey-archaeology/
>Since excavations began in 1995, the site in southeastern Turkey has changed the way archaeologists think about the origins of civilization. Its circular structures, with their elaborately carved stones and distinctive, T-shaped pillars, are more than 12,000 years old—older than the invention of agriculture or even pottery.

smithsonianmag.com/history/gobekli-tepe-the-worlds-first-temple-83613665/

That was the best part of the podcast. Joe had the balls to be an adult and call out this e-celeb moron who only has 1 talking point.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhAOZnrf-bk

47 stories in 6 seconds isn't free fall speed???

howling

Would this fucking idiot stop bringing up Sarkeesian every 5 seconds... he actually seems like he's stalking her and being overly obsessive.

It is. That's my point. It was a controlled demolition. Even the firemen said they heard the explosions.

Sargon is a kekistani faggot

SargonJusticeWarrior does say somewhere that he "isn't an outdoors guy".
>pic related, it's his twitter header
Yeah he's 37
The Göbekli Tepe part was also pretty gud.
Supreme

This is more or less how I felt about it. Only a complete masochist could get through it.

Fuck you bitch

>PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE
>...Sargon you sound like an oppressed black man right now

What did he mean by this?

>Britain greatest intellectual
No wonder they are driving themselves off a cliff

forgot pic

My bad...I thought you were one of those, " 6.4 secs is NOT free fall speed! free fall is 6,1 secs!"

>Gadsen
>So many basic bitch conservatives in here.

No wonder our countries are going to shit if these 2 are our greatest intellectuals!

Our countries are going to shit because people are too stupid to detect obvious sarcasm

I hate morons like you. Fucking idiot. Neck yourself you retard motherfucker. It's because of you that we will never know what actually happened at 9/11. Retards like you who keep equating tinfoil bullshit like sandyhook and freefall bullshit with an actually confirmed conspiracy such as 9/11. Stop talking about 9/11 you retarded flat earther, and let the sane people take over so that maybe we can get somewhere. Idiot braindead Jonestein fan.

I'm being bullied by an irrelevant snake oil salesman booohoooo

credit to JR for telling him to stop whining and move onto more interesting topics like chemtrails and tick repellent

Makes sense

why'd they give it some fucking ugly Turkish name

Joe looks like a meathead

Sargon looks like youtu.be/z5lH4l9Ii04
>only worse, because of his shirt

I can't tell if you are a shill or just a retard
Either way you better pump the brakes little boy or I will drag you out of your mom's basement by your nose ring and give you the beat down that your Dad should have given you

What you fucking cunt? Just stop talking about 9/11 you disinfo Jonestein drone, let the people who know what's what talk about it. Stupid fuck perpetuating the "conspiracy theorist" meme. Good goy

I have forgotten more about 9/11 then you will ever know. I was a truther before the word was invented you little piss ant