Which country do you actively hope will fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I&index=7&list=RDcLoytewvn0g
dictionary.com/browse/worser
disclose.tv/news/these_are_the_last_three_countries_without_a_rothschild_central_bank/138499
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleanest_Race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian Federation, Britain or USA

All of them that work against the interest of their own citizens, lets build something new...

all of them

user..I...
France

Germany.
It has crash hard and be an example for the rest of europe.

Sweden.

That way we will get a fresh restart and we can learn from our past

USA, DEUTSCHLAND, 中华人民共和国

My own country.

All of them, besides NZ and Aussie

Germany

every one except the third reich

Don't listen to this whiny cunt, there are still some of us who love our disabled, retarded country.

I hope Canada falls apart in 2019 (if Trudeau wins re-election) after a bloody civil war. Then Trump can take in refugees via a thorough vetting process.
>have to be white
>anglos only
>no Toronto-dwellers allowed
The abbos can rebuild if they get rid of the shitskins and the french

England

Germany

US, UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia

Goymoney

Iran and Germany

His country.

Bosnia and Herzegovina

China. Get them out of my country.

This isn't a game of fucking monopoly. There will be no "restart", because you'll all be black, Sweden

Sweden so they can serve as an example.

Israel, and Saudi Arabia, to a lesser extent

amen brother

Jewmerica

Every other answer is blue-pilled.

Germany and Sweden so they can be uncucked.

USA because its the most degenerate country that has ever been in existence. I am not even sure it could be saved but the plague that is US culture most die. Maybe some upstanding normal Americans can reshape the states after the collapse.

Israel, all sub-saharan africa

All of Europe, Canada, United States, New Zealand, Australia, and Israel
>literal "reset" button

What is this? A nigger for ants?

Sub-saharan Africa is in a constant state of failing.

HAHA WE HAVE ALREADY FAILED YOU CANT EVEN HOPE FOR IT!!!

All of them

This.
Or rather, the 4th.

see flag

Why don't we just create the physical democratic republic of kekistan and build a wall!

Europe has made a massive gamble, they were having serious birth rate problems and decided to combat it with mass immigration of brown people.

They deserve to fall for that.

So many ways they could of countered their problems and they chose the worst one.

Saudi Arabia, so the export of wahabism ends.

>China

You hate the NWO ?
well the chines NWO will be much worser.

Trust me m8 you dont want to live in a nation that is rulled by politiciens with the moral compass of a manager

Good choice neighbour

England

>filename
Well done.

For the fatherland.
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I&index=7&list=RDcLoytewvn0g

Worser isn't a word, but you have a point.

Chinese don't have souls apparently.

china but there can be no survivors because if there is they sill still find a way to come here

this

germany

stop gibs and let them fail for real

>No one picking Israel.

The jews really have infiltrated and warped this place.

I want South Africa Blacks to go out in a full racewar against whites. It would break the multiculturalist Narrative worldwide. It would scare whites to shit when they could see happens to your people when you become a minority.

Normally I'd think it would be good to have France on our side, but I'll never forget them and hope they all die

>Worser isn't a word
dictionary.com/browse/worser

jeh I wasnt sure so i looked it up, seems it kinda is a nonstandard word for worse
Oh vey, not sure if I should take that english or mandarin course

/thread

Fuck off cunt.

Really any Mediterranean country, they're all fucked, so the EU goes down with it having to guarantor their debts.

Serbia

this except mine and my southern/eastern neighbours.

good post

We already failed man

Germany

Tuvalu

USA

North Korea. I feel bad for the people there but when you're so brainwashed and wont ever change, an outside influence has to happen.

Sweden/Germany so that we can make an example out of them for the next century.

In order:
1)France
2)Germany
3)Sweden

fuck off ahmed

Just California will do. No need for the entire country to fall with them. I want silicon valley to be nuked.

Juche is Fascism, not Communism. You're the brainwashed one.
disclose.tv/news/these_are_the_last_three_countries_without_a_rothschild_central_bank/138499
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleanest_Race

Turkey

Israel. America.

Russia.

Backward shithole that is dragging us all with it.

they just stooped being red
give them a few

G E R M A N Y
E
R
M
A
N
Y

Earth as a whole. Burn it all.

Turkey, Canada and all European nations taking huge waves of immigrants.
And Argentina, of course.

Saudi Arabia & Pakistan

Depressing.

Sweden and Russia, so that we can finally start hating the Germans en masse

>they just stooped being red
Unfortunately, they will never stop being Russian.

Exactly. Even Brazilian third world monkey finds them depressing.

Why limit it to one country? We all know the world is highly connected now and has been corrupted beyond repair. Nothing short of a global reset will restore things back to the way it was, where bullshit wasn't tolerated and traditional values were in place.

SA and FYROM.

GERMANY. Now, I would not cause their state to fail but I hope it fails so Türks establish a foothold in central Europe.

China, UK, Russia, Canada, Australia, Japan, India, USA, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, and the entire Arabian peninsula.

israel
usa (bay area tech fag land and hollywood especially)
turkey
saudi arabia
germany

sweden.append(fT55nvZL)

Israel

Israel

At the heart of the problem are the mechanisms used for people to come into power in the West.
It literally all needs to be destroyed.

>wann KZ für dönner ?

A Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan B Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi C Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Central African Republic (CAR) Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Democratic Republic of the Congo Republic of the Congo Costa Rica Cote d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic D Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic E Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia F Fiji Finland France G Gabon Gambia Georgia Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana H Haiti Honduras Hungary I Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy J Jamaica Japan Jordan K Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan L Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg M Macedonia (FYROM) Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma) N Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria North Korea Norway O Oman P Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Q Qatar R Romania Russia Rwanda S Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria T Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu U Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates (UAE) United Kingdom (UK) United States of America (USA) Uruguay Uzbekistan V Vanuatu Vatican City (Holy See) VenezuelaVietnam Y Yemen Z Zambia Zimbabwe

ok Wang Lao Sadiq

Sweden

France, Germany, Sweden. Biggest faggots on Earth.

Venezuela ,Syria,Turkey,Iran,Saudi Arabia,Pakistan,Russia,Cuba,North Korea,Sweden.

You just broke Canadian law

USA, oh wait it's already a shithole

Pakistan