Why do niggers always complain that there are not enough black characters in tv shows, books, anime, games etc...

Why do niggers always complain that there are not enough black characters in tv shows, books, anime, games etc.. when the truth is, they are everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

so that white guilt kicks in and they become everywhere

Why ask? Because they're niggers. Simple as that, they want to feel important and be cared for. If they truly wanted some representation they'd create their own culture, like India did with Bollywood and all the other stuff.

>india has it's own shit
>china does too
>hell many asian countries have good movies
>no clue about russia/eastern europe
>france is known for it's stuff
>same with latino countries
>them soap operas
>but no
>blacks need others to make their shit
>and our established stuff has to be adapted
>instead of new content

Also I will never not be mad Idris Elba is gunslinger.

because they don't know how to not play the victim card.

Well now they are faggot, and movies sucks ass. I want my old star wars back.

That's not a nigger though. She's tanned like Archer.

'Cause they all think they're Denzel size worthy.

Why do babies cry?

Why do whites always complain about too many niggers?

Because their "uplifting" is actually our handicapping

I don't think it's them saying it most of the time. It's usually liberals saying it on their behalf.

Because there are actually too many niggers.

Becuz if dey was, we be getting rich offa da rich black brotha like whitey be getting rich offa old rich crackers, nomsayin?

Russian cinema has some kino. Check out "Бpaт" or "Kidnapping Caucasian Style"

big pet peeve of mine. blacks are only 10.9% of the US population when you get rid of half breeds and quadroons (still considered black by the US census) but I swear watching commercials back home you'd think they're somewhere around 40-50% of the US population and that they're the ones with happy marriages, high iq and low crime.

Funny how Asians are 5% of the US population but you never see them in commercials, and Hispanics are 18% but again, you only see them as the token mariachi dude here or there

if we go by US demographics by race

The reality is, blacks are over represented

If the US has by population 15% of it's makeup is black

then for every 10 people on tv, you should see one and a half blacks, occasional asian/latino
and the rest white

let that sink in.

>watch "historically accurate" movie about war and knights
>hollywood decides there needs to be a nigger
>make him a high ranking leader or a knight
>mfw
THERE WERE NO FUCKING NIGGERS IN EUROPE DURING THE MEDIEVAL AGES THAT WERE ANYTHING BUT FUCKING SLAVES FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD

Because one white face is too many for the demons. They want everything white men built for thousands of years with NONE of the effort.

diversity = none white

The DARK Tower indeed. :^(

niggrs are so dumb they they believe that 40%-50% of America is black (whites are pretty dumb too and believe it's 33%), therefore when they see that 20% of people who get Oscars are black they feel underrepresented.

Niggers are so retarded they think they're underrepresented when they're overrepresented. This is why races will never get along.

this is real, and it was 16 years ago, it's probably worse now

gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx

I bought a used BMW 3 Series instead of a used Jaguar XE because JLR had that nigger promote their product, undermining the prestige and style of the Jag brand.

They are being used to genocide whites m8

Hol up hol up hol up you be sayin wez rich n sheeeeeiiiiiiiiit

>handprints

Well that's a valet that won't be getting a tip.

They cant afford cable. So they just regurgitate what they hear on twitter

Blacks go crazy when white people ignore them.

fuckin checked and kekd