How do we stop this degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7S61f7qGA
youtube.com/watch?v=A-cRVD5t6ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop buying textbooks.
Use pdfs instead

Holy shit i though you edited the pic but i zoomed in the original and is the same
What the fuck

Him was not meant to be something to imitate.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7S61f7qGA

There is only one solution.

>the devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat
>he laid that golden fiddle on the ground at johnny's feet

>drag culture

surely they mean trans

or are they saying that dressing in a drag isn't a sexual fetish?

>he laid that golden dildo on the ground at johhannas feet
FTFY

that's a real demon

don't stare into the eyes

zyclone b first prioritet targets

Kill it.
With fire.

An amazing way to explain Halloween to kids!

>When you are a drag-queen, every day is Halloween, kids!

What I don't get is why they feel so compelled to explain this degeneracy to children. Probably because that's the only way they can get them to accept it. Maybe it's the same reason libs always claim their deepest thoughts arrived to them at age 6?

>How do we stop this degeneracy

Send them to muslim ghettos to spread the message of tolerance and diversity.

>What I don't get is why they feel so compelled to explain this degeneracy to children.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-cRVD5t6ZU

So they can take advantage of them

unfortunately the racket caught onto this scheme

nowadays you have to buy the textbook because inside the latest addition is a CD with a key
that key gets you a pass online to the website for the textbook, and half the questions used for your homework assignments are on the site

You can also pay for the textbook again if you lose the CD to get onto the website

By the way, there's a 50/50 chance your prof wrote the book himself, and you're basically paying him again. Oh, and he'll hardly use his own book this semester.

Unfortunately, the textbook jews and the profs that benefit from them are onto such simple antics

If its safe enough to teach kids, that means its so normalized that nobody would even think to question it. Indoctrination has to start young.

I'd be surprised if any children actually watch this show, and if they do they have parents that would have fucked them up anyways. Even if this kind of thing wasn't being pushed a child who is watching this has low iq parents that will be subjecting them to harmful material in any case.

I dont care about most drag queens honestly. Camp comedy ones who are obviously a bloke in womens clothing are sometimes pretty funny and are literally entertainers who have an act.

I absolutely hate this new breed of drag queens though. Overly feminine, creepy men who sexualise everything and, like in the OPs image, treat it like a lifestyle which should be taught to kids. For decades drag queens have been comedy acts. Why has this suddenly changed?

>filename

wow the west really is screwed, here in Romania the prof gives us all his courses in pdfs. and if you really need a book they have them at the library

They'd only say they deserve it for not being tolerant enough.

Ever noticed the massive overlap in these sexual degenerates and pedophilia? The slippery slope is not a fallacy and anyone who says it is needs to be acquainted with a firing squad.

This is why you shouldn't send your kids to (((public school))). Thankfully I was never taught about this degeneracy. Growing up in rural England does have its advantages I suppose.

the wastern world must be purged and cleansed with holy fire.

No one noticed but you can see Marilyn Manson in the background crying at this degenerate (((creation)))

This is fucked.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

More like an amazing way to give nightmares to kids.

>Ms.ter
>Mister
>I'm supposed to laugh or something

This adds cringe to the disgust.

profs who are new actually do this here even with the racket. They still have hope and are usually adjunct professors without tenure, so they don't give a shit and are still probably paying off loans, so they have empathy.

anyone with tenure though, they don't give a shit.

Blood. That's basically it at this stage. Yay fourth turning yada yada yada.

Gays used to say they just wanted rights and weren't interested in pushing it on kids. But now they don't mind risking all those decades of wins by pushing their luck. Is the gamble worth it? I guess it depends on your real priorities.

>Why has this suddenly changed?
Because Cameron and Obama threw the gays enough stuff that they weren't a Persecuted Minority anymore. The Left desperately needed a new Persecuted Minority and settled on trannies.
Enjoy comedy drag queens being retroactively seen as transphobic. The problematic patriarchal institution known as 'panto' will soon be left in the past.

What the actual fucking fuck?

Gay men are legitimately perverted. Never met one yet I would trust with a child. The ones I find at bars and clubs will keep trying to get your dick even if you tell the poofs you are straight. Got a fag kicked out of a bar once because he wouldn't back the fuck off.

Furthermore, drags and trannies are sick. There is no other explanation. That's what I will tell my kids.

A large percentage of gays get their introduction to that world by being 'seduced' (see: raped) by an older gay. Notice how in a lot of gay 'couples' there is a large age difference.

Lads, even if this shit stops right now, isn't there an entire wave of kids who were born into this shit, and developed enough to absorb this as second nature? Has the damage already been done?

Because they are suffering from quite severe gender identity disorder, and society insted of treating that disorder like it's meant to be are accepting it like something completely normal. Firthermore, the fact that children are not as solid in thought and opinion makes then way easier to brainwash. There's your answer.

I may sound crazy, but seeing the latest things that are sparking here and there with the homosexuals it is indeed starring to look like a master plan to dominate us, and make thing so that being straight becones something not that well seen.
Homosexuals and trasvesties should have never been accepted the way they were accepted.

Seeing that they're almost willing to kill for it, well...blood I guess

Trust me they're not. I'm gay and am in a long term relationship and neither of us are how you've described. We both act normal, live normal lives, and most people dont know we're gay until you're forced to say by an awkward question. I know plenty of gay people as well and the vast majority of them hate the "community". We just want to get on with our lives but if you speak out publicly against the current fag trend then the backlash is fucking insane.

Again.
How do we stop ?
Grow the fuck up
"We" won't stop anything.
Getting angry with your polbuds won't escelate nor stop anything

Gas

dat filename tho'

That would etch itself in my nightmares for years to come if I was a kid.

There should be an end to this. I could dress up as the fucking devil and scare my kids shitless all day - that wouldn't be okay. But a dickwaving faggot that does it on TV is a-ok.

How many affairs have you had in the past year? Just curious. I've heard monogamy in the gay community is virtually non-existent.

We've both been together four years and I've never cheated on him or done anything close to it. We dont go to gay bars/clubs, we dont do drugs or have any tattoos, we both have normal jobs, and we both couldnt care less about gay marriage.

So you're the kind of gay that the admission of which to people causes surprise? I suppose that's better than the "I'M GAY ACCEPT ME OR ELSE" spiel.

gonna need that in an animated format, buddy!

adapt you fucking retard, boo hoo gays are hurting my feewweeeings. honestly just let Muslims take over, it would be less sad than this

Kids tend to question / rebel against things they're taught as a kid in their teen years so maybe it's a good thing.

Can someone please post all your anti-gay propaganda so I can bomb the hashtag with it?

With nuclear fire.

Fuck it I'm done, where do I convert to Islam.

why is queer charlie chaplin sitting next to this strange combination of muhammad satan and a transsexual

is satan teaching about drugs now
looks like the ppg red guy

Everyone report this shit as child abuse.

Even if someone I knew hated gays I most likely wouldnt give a shit. Had an argument with someone about something similar to this recently. In the UK a leader of one of the leftie liberal parties in this county, the Liberal Democrats, was forced to resign because it turns out he was a christian who thought gay sex was a sin. He did nothing wrong but everyone went after him like he was a fucking pedo or something even though he was the head of one of the most liberal parties in the UK and fully backed all the "gay rights" bullshit.
The extremely left wing people that I was arguing with said it was good that he quit because his "hateful" religious views should not be tolerated. It was at that moment I was more liberal than the fucking liberals because I supported him thinking whatever the fuck he wants but in their eyes thats not to be tolerated.

You just know that if there's a God, we're committing sin with every second of our existence not spent on physically eradicating this sort of thing.
I'm not religious but I wish that God exists.

The thing on the left.

I can't stand these guys honestly

I know we should be tolerant in the hope other people extend us the same courtesy but I find this pretty cringeworthy and it makes gay rights look like a joke by extension

"The night beckons!"

>We just want to be allowed to live a normal, respectable life
>Now, please adjust your definition of normal and respectable so that my narrative reflects my behavior
God Dammit

RuPaul's drag race is one of the most popular shows on television right now. It isn't really surprisingly or "degenerate" to try to explain to kids what the deal with it is.
>kids can't know crossdressing exists or it'll RUIN THEIR INNOCENCE
Please. Sheltering children only leads to developmental disorders.

I was sheltered from taking dick up the ass and I turned out fine

No, you didn't. You spend your free time on Sup Forums.

Maybe we do need Islam

Need, no, but we definitely deserve it

at least his ass is ok

death

Yeah, Tim Farron, it was rather amusing to watch him flounder because the Lib Dems are the single most cucked party in the UK. Even worse than the Greens or Labour. I always find it amusing when the left cannibalize their own. They lambast the "hateful" religious views of Christians but say nothing of the fact that Islamic countries execute gay people. The moral of the story here is to never show weakness to these "people", else they'll shit all over you. They can't shit all over you if they're afraid of you.

You sodomites not only deserve death, it is the drug you desperately crave. Think of it as a release from hetero-normative oppression. You will finally be free.

>leads to developmental disorders.
Sounds like you're an expert on the subject.

This is you, the Western men.

How do you expect to stop this?

You are also a product of this culture.

The jews are going for the win this time, and you took too long to react.

It's over for the West.

the obvious cure to gay is to eliminate all gays and then the gay genome won't exist

simple home economics any house wife should know

Calm down kid, you might poke your eye out with all that edge.
There is literally nothing morally or scientifically wrong with being gay and if you disagree you're delusional and beyond help.

It's not ((("""explaining"""))) it's recruitment.

They want to convince kids to start this bullshit as young as possible. It's the nature of leftists, they are scheming lying frauds to the core, snaky manipulators and degenerate fantasists.

Notice how all trannies and enabling parents pretend 'my son/daughter/thing ALWAYS said he was really a girl ALWAYS' when obviously they started taking it up after seeing some wierd shit on TV or youtube and the parents actively helped their mental illness along by buying them clothes and props.

>'my son daughter thing just went out age 5 and earned a bunch of money somehow and went to the supermarket and just bought all these lady gaga posters and high heels and learned painting and decorating all by him/hersself and turned xers room pink and sparkly.'

Can we end this? Please lets not wait any longer? All this shit is making me want to radicalize. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what is transsexualism is a good thing as it removes the nu-males from the gene pool?

Wrong.
Indoctrinating kids at a young age is what the Right does.
If you believe merely exposing children to things like this will brainwash them then you're a fool.
Lots of LGBT people grew up not understanding themselves, denying themselves, and a lot of general confusion.
Giving tools to LGBT youth to help them understand themselves and the feelings they're experiencing is a good thing for their mental growth.

>people think Sup Forums is full of Hillbillies and Southern Baptists
>Sup Forums is actually just formerly blue pilled people fed up with this never ending subversion of society
Honestly, who here never had a bluepilled phase.
t.Voted Obama in '12

It's always the parents. Fucking always. Whenever the authorities see fit to remove a "transgender child" from its mother's care (it's always the fucking mothers as well), the child very quickly returns to normal. The biological father is never there either, it's always some cucked stepfather or beta provider and the mother is always a fucking hambeast. No wonder these people want to do irreversible damage to their children. Probably out of spite to the biological father.

Around 90% of LGBT-identifying teenagers change their sexuality when they leave their teen years. I presume the ones that don't already have AIDS so there's no going back for them.

No one on this board ever means anything they say or would say it to someone's face in person, they're just high on the memes.

so you are memeing this faggotry

that would have scared the fuck out of me as a kid

boi dat file tho

>Gay genome

all mental disorders are a genetic now?

Every time. Every single time this dumbshit image is posted when someone can't form an argument against homosexuality.
I grew up in an incredibly conservative, right wing family. Both of my parents were very close to me and non-abusive. All of your perceptions about homosexuality are false.

No, I'm being serious. I fucking hate this place but I still come here out of some sort morbid masochism.

Fuck off

queer kid stuff is already mocked by everyone , their audiance is already peoples that are way too far gone

Like I'm gonna read that 3000 word essay fag

>gay
>masochism
checks out

You're probably LARPing as a faggot but I'll bite. Here's another one. Truth hurts and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's okay I know that you're a deeply unhappy person who deep down knows that you're broken. Sorry but getting people to accept you won't fix you.

>the median age of death for male homosexuals is around 45, not counting AIDS deaths
>the median age of death for a straight man is 77

WHY?

Looks like a fucking slaanesh lesser daemon, we should really start burning gays before it's too late.

>I can't pay attention to something for more than 5 seconds: the post

>Lots of LGBT people grew up not understanding themselves, denying themselves, and a lot of general confusion.

And many adopt this narrative to give themselves some kind of interesting story or victim complex, or are autisic, or otherwise mistaken.

I was in a degree art class of 8 people there were two people claiming to be fluid gender or bigender. One was a diagnosed autistic male, the other was a standard obese SJW girl who was pretending to be bisexual and bigender, and was creeped out by the autistic guy and didn't think his gender fludiity was valid (ohohohoho).

Someone else in the class had a 15 yo sister dating a """trans"""" girl2boy.

It's a fucking plague of escapism and trendiness.

>There is literally nothing morally or scientifically wrong with being gay and if you disagree you're delusional and beyond help.

Top bait.

kill enough of them until the rest jumps back into the closet or they are all dead.

>mfw had to buy a new $200 textbook for calc back in college to get a key to some bullshit site to submit homework

That was the moment where I really fully grasped how much bullshit college was. I wish i could go back and stop my 18 year old self and send him to the military or something.