*sips tea*

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4645860/Trump-compliments-Irish-reporter-s-beautiful-smile.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GGjQo
british-israel.ca/Dan.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow wtf! This gesture of hate is too much. I would hate being in her shoes. Being complimented by Trump must feel awful.

I told one of my friends he had a lovely smile.. Arrest me :/

LITERALLY. FUCKING. SHAKING.

This is literally rape.

Alpha

Beep Boop Archive
archive.is/GGjQo

>Irish
>White

The old goat thinks he is back at one of those stupid beauty pageants.

*spills piping hot tea in lap*

>lad banter is now sickening

i wish he didnt sell it; it went downhill pretty much right after that

I bet he was admiring her smile.....

imagine melania had to in the same room with this orange bloob.. thank God for botox, we cant see the disgust on her frozen face.

THATS IT GARFRRUMPFFF WE FINALLY GOT YOU NOW!

I know. Remember what Bill Clinton did in the Oval Office. He even got impeached.

You're damn right our women are beautiful, too bad the taoiseach is a fucking street shitting faggot

>we have all these beautiful Irish press here
>calls out women
>while talking to the gay prime minister
Trump bringing the bantz

I like this guy more and more.

>Nice smile
>Beautiful

Wow asshole

>women want attention
>give women attention
>SEXIST! RACIST! RAPIST!!
Wew

My god, who the fuck cares

>*sips tea*
*slips in Polonium 210

dat booty t b h

*sips pee*

dr*mpfskies on suicide watch

he will be inpeeched and Hillary wil take the throne

She would've sucked him off right there if there weren't any cameras around, fucking roasties

I have never seen a siko president like u trying to do to much in just a short amount of time really really you need to go to a nut house cause you are a racist son of a bitch that not even a person in their 5 sences try and do to much like u so wake up and see the reality remember blacks Hispanics indians whatever race we are we are all brothers and sisters in God's remember God's way

He didn't give a shit about what either of them had to say.

>we have Tried everything let's start back at the begining

Holy fuck are we going to go back through all the accusations again?

Trump is the worst
But this thread is bullcrap
Trump is still a fucking rich white dude
So yeah he'll hit on women like nobodies business

Shes a cunt. She repeats CNN talking points to the Irish public every evening.
RTE is a national embarrassment theyre worse than BBC

it's the other women who don't get any attention that's complaining. Salty cunts, women are.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get two scoops.

Fuck potato niggers I am 75% irish but I'm glad my ancestors left that shithole country, you are fucking KEKS

C U C KS

I have no idea where they found those photos of her looking decent shes a horseface idiot.
She definitely sucked a lot of d to get that job in Washington its the most sought after position in RTE

>he didn't even grab her by the pussy
why is your president such a beta?

Doesn't Trump know that the only people allowed to be sexual are homosexuals?

>YWN be Evan Stone
He always looks so happy.

>irish

THIS IS IT. DRUMP IS FINISHED HAHAHAHHAHAH

Alpha as fuck

this is literally rape

cue stormfaggy screeching

This about this.

This is reality right now.

There are people that, knowing nothing else of this person, would kill this person based solely on his giving this comment to this other person.

Think about it.
This is actual reality right now in this time on earth in the first world.

This is real.

>tfw no submissive journoslut qts to bully around
I wish I was a patriarch like Trump.

This is our lives now

Has s/he/it transitioned yet... it is the biggest liberal progressive shill on TV

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

too late

>the first gay man to ever hold the position

How the fuck is that relevant

Good. Maybe the rest of you sissies could learn from Daddy. He's not afraid to be a man.

Where are her noodz! Damnit

>give a woman a benign compliment on her smile
>sexism

I unironically can't understand how this is supposed to be wrong or sexist. He seemed like he was being friendly and chatting up the room. How is it bizarre to make small talk? Someone explain this to me.

You're worried about the dumbest shit.

yeah i cant understand it ether

Anything to grasp at. It is pathetic and just drive my disposition of the media even lower

the Irish are one of the lost tribes of Israel.

No Joke

It's wrong in fucked up DC/globalist Marxist "gotcha" politics land

>president of the US interrupts a phone call with a with your president to compliment you

DRIPPIN'

god. I fucking love this guy.

I will never get tired of his goofy mannerisms.

>bizarre
>she didn't wet herself
kek

He knows another Project Veritas is dropping today and he can do whatever the fuck he wants cause the media is about to be ded.

>new video coming out today
>one yesterday was damaging as fuck
>reddit suddenly not working

NotSuspiciousAtAll.jpg

Sauce plox

Jesus, Bill Clinton got consensual head in the Oval Office. Trump rapes people in it.

british-israel.ca/Dan.htm
tl;dr the tribe of dan fucks off to north and names several cities along their way something with "dan" or something like it. In the irish language, they call themselves "the people of Dan"

A decade ago, yeah. But nowadays even attractive women want in on that sweet victim card. In the US at least.

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

oh for fuck's sake

Men have to learn: It's not okay to flirt.
t. feminist

>a little bit of fun, harmless flirting
>FUCK YOU PATRIARCHAL MYSOGINIST WHITE MALE

Goddamit I hate white women. And then they have the nerve to cry about why men dont act like men anymore?

even when it isn't a jewish conspiracy, it still is.

What the fuck is up with women that they think they are above being complimented

What's sad is that the Left has become so pathetic that it's impossible to tell whether this is bait or the real faggotry that has befell this country

I think because he was talking to a faggot he wanted to reaffirm his heterosexuality, by chatting up a pretty lady.

It was a section where he commented on the gay Indian Irish prime minister and mentioned there were Irish people in the room. The woman being the person he refered too.

exactly ! we have to find that dress and take away the codes

Women are the main reason western society is so fucked in the 21st century?

JESUS BEGORRAH
THEY KNOW

There's nothing feminazi hippopotamuses hate more than pretty girls.

At least Trump, with all his flaws, is a real human bean, that's more than could be said about the opposition who souless globalists demons, the whole lot of them. He reminds me of Berlusconi, love women and money, but no spirit cooking or other satanists bullshit and in world we live in that makes them saints in comparison with the Kalergi fanatics and their followers

this dumbass really wants to follow the bill clinton steps with his babydick LOL

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy tell people they have nice smiles.

Excuse me? Is something wrong with being sexist?!

now i want to start collecting bersculonis

That bitch sounds desperate for cock, how do I meet liberal women?

Someone wanna explain how giving a woman a compliment is sexist?

You need a notarized consent form in triplicate before you are allowed to look at a woman, let alone flirt with her.

You mean committing perjury for lying in from of congress?

that was so innocent when you watch the video. how are they able to take everything out of context like this?

At least he isn't dead

I see
Well MGTOW here I come

They're jews

It was a slam to the fag Paki he had on the phone, who surely heard him.

Goodbye jewish, hello irish

>tfw no Irish /news/ gf

>even the bodyguard is cracking up

I can see her ass and panties through that red dress and she's complaining about male attention/compliments?