British police don't have time to monitor terrorists but they do have time to spread LGBT propaganda

British police don't have time to monitor terrorists but they do have time to spread LGBT propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sussex_police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diversity budget

I was in Newcastle the other day and there was a police car painted the colours of the LGBT flag, its not even like they just have little stations anymore they are repainting their vans

I feel so bad for the bong police. Being degraded that much is just sad. No guns, no authority, having to spread propaganda, fuck

Lee Diversity budget fucking cucked.

which one is the top?

There's a whole season devoted to pride now?

They have time to monitor the social media accounts of perfectly ordinary Britons too. Blame the leftie cunts who were given the top jobs, they are wrecking all of the UK's institutions, to the point they should be hanged for treason. What the fuck do they want, some third world shithole on all sides?

this is why I'm so happy for Brexit. The bongs pozzed the Eu with the anti-gun laws and they would poz it with anti-homophobic laws if given enough time

Save a life let a paki rape your wife

>be too fucking scared to handle real crime, investigations
>turn into fruity faggots worried about thought crimes instead because its safe

Tweet these at them calling them fascists and nazis
twitter.com/sussex_police/

Britain yes!

Let
God
Burn
Them

Have a (you) that was top jej

I still respect ordinary policemen. I blame the heads, like Commissioner Cressida "The terror victims' corpses show how diverse we are" Dick. Fucking morons put in by even bigger political hacks like Sadiq Khan.

People need to stop making these. The level of autism in the "we want the rainbow flag to be ourssss" is off the charts.

>Another "nat soc" trying to undermine Sup Forums doing what it has always done
Fuck off faggot we know you're not from here

yeah. on top of it the flag looks so gay there's no way to appropriate that

this one's good though

>Diversity budget

Britain is kill.

Could someone protected by a freedom of speech ammendment please inform the British police, on behalf of the appalled citizens of this country, that they are a fucking joke and that each and every police officer that takes part in this LGBTQTF++ nonsense needs to be shot?

2000+ kids get anal raped by muzzies over the last 10 years, terrorists that have been on watch lists get to bring their plans to fulfillment, but the police still have time to piss about at pride events.

And if any of us voice our objections, we get thrown in jail.

Islamo-pedophobic bigot detected
Please remain where you are, the authorities shall arrive shortly

that's why i can't be mad about you gobbling up all the eu subsidies
at least it's not wasted on niggers or faggots

I'll give it to Poles, they are photogenic.

Diversity budget, jesus keklord that made my sides go to kekistan heaven.

>LGBT+

What does the + stand for?

if you yelled
>fags
would you be arrested for hate crimes?

HIV positive

Can't tell if manlet or giant

kek

Without + you would have to write LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual)

Don't feel bad for cucks, they're happy chappies as it is.

Why can't they do both?

Good one chink leaf.

Definitely a faggot though.

What did British public television mean by this?

Neither. They moonlight as concubines for rapefugees.

It triggers the muslims 3x times more than any white
I would call it ideological antiterrorism

England has malls?

Don't forget demisexual

Literally saw this on Question Time. MP bitching about muh police budget then waste manpower and funds on this shit.

Except it only triggers more murders

Also just occured to me

>Don't call them violent or serve pork/alcohol or depict their prophet, that just MAKES normal Muslims want to become terrorists
>BY THE WAY MOHAMMAED LOOK AT THIS DUDE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS ISN'T THIS COUNTRY GREAT?!?

It doesn't trigger them. It emboldens them.

Just lay on your back and think of England.

>What the fuck do they want
absolute control whatever the cost and destruction of the countries identity which they hate.

Yeah, muslims are probably the worst "allies" liberals could've chosen.

- They consider tolerance weakness
- They despise progressivism
- Don't care about "enlightenment" in any way

kek

Think of diversity.

Get a life, bin that wife.

Is that a jar of spaghetti with a fucking hat on it?

It strikes me as incredibly funny that when someone wears those big ass glasses you can safely identify him as a liberal faggot.

It's quite incredible if you ask me.

I honestly don't know. It kind of feels like suddenly this year the whole fucking month of June turned into Pride month when I could have sworn that previous years it was all sorted out in a weekend at most.

It honestly feels like Gaslighting, where everyone is telling you something is a longstanding tradition but I've never fucking noticed it before and everyone is acting like rainbows every fuckingwhere is just what we always do in June.

Weird thing is I haven't seen a single person "remembering" a pride post on Facebook from previous years but they're wall to wall for this year.

get these fucks out of the friary xD