So who is with Merkel here?

So who is with Merkel here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based finn

/thread

Who are you with?

You do know that being honest can get us in jail, right?

M-Merkel, of course!

are you aware of any politician who takes climate change seriously and is also tough on immigration?

you absolute dunce.. climate ((change)) and immigration are about to explicitly linked

Try harder/10 bait

I know that they are linked, that's why I'm asking for someone who is reasonable on both.
AfD are good on immigration but absolute retards on climate change.
The left is good on climate change but absolute retards on immigration.
And Merkel is lukewarm/unclear on both.

So again, who should I vote for?

It doesn't matter, she could say 'I hate Germany and Germans' and I'm pretty sure she'd get more votes. Nothing will stop her from being elected.

Was the guy who made "Er ist wieder da" executed? I feel that film was pretty much a nod to Nat Soc, and had a feel-good ending.

/ourgirl/ merkel is going to rid the world of racism and bigotry starting with poland

I am

Kraut merkill is giong to crash the eu with no survivers do you want the government to fuck you with hatspeech policies and forcing rapefugee qoutas down other country's troats?

I want to suck Merkels tits as she gets pounded by thick Arabian cock desu

>I know that they are linked

jesus fucking christ, user

god help us all

?

(((((((((((((((((((([[[[[[[[[[[[George Soros]]]]]]]]]]]]]])))))))))]))))))))))))

Who is George Soros?

The big cheese
The biggest Jew we know of
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

that question mark represents your country so well.

im not going to bother to explain this one to you,
you deserve what you get after the shit you've pulled.
enjoy it because lets face it, you asked for it

I don't even know what you're talking about

Are you with Merkel?

Alot of things I agree with her but there are a fee things were I agree with Hitler. 90% Merkel and 10% Hitler is the perfect mix.

I'm with her going to prison, yes

>You know that immigration is a climate change thing.
Oh yeah. I forgot. Germans are all retards.
You are on your way out the door because of stupidity like this.

God, you Germans are cucks. How do you stay in that shithole? Like- how do you take public transportation knowing full well that the driver is a brainwashed cuckmaster like yourself?

then please explain what's wrong with it

She proposed this week to reconsider TTIP you fucking shitlord.
I hope you enjoy your fucking refugees and the upcoming tax raises to finance them.

>How do you stay in that shithole?
By not moving.
>Like- how do you take public transportation
We use cars here, not public transportation.

>climate change
>2k17
user please........
At this point it's confirmed that doubling the CO2 would raise global temperature about 1,2 degrees.
Big fucking deal.
The environment needs to be protected from pollution (see china), but that doesn't mean that blindly pushing alt energies is the bes solution ffs.

its a con, pure and simple.
im not going to write a fucking essay for you on the subject but the criminals who own you have come up with a nifty way off pulling at your hearth strings by linking (((climate change))) with migration and (((refugees)))

it genius really.

now we all know that these are the 2 subjects that make you painfully stupid liberals/germans weak at the knees.
combine the 2 and you have a serious problem on your hands.

please look into it for yourself as i really cannot be bothered with arguing with the most brainwashed race on the face of the planet. its no good for my health

Why do you hate Germany?

I'm just referring to the conclusions of serious researchers. And those conclusions are also echoed by the Pentagon, which regards climate change is a very dangerous conflict multiplier.

I would rather listen to them than a random Brit who thinks pointing out my nationality and putting brackets around certain words constitutes an argument.

because you are affecting my way of life.
its very very simple

the 1.2°C are just the warming that results from the 4 W/m2 of energy balance induced by a doubling of CO2 concentrations.
You're missing a whole suite of positive and negative feedbacks.
The actual new equilibrium temperature that results from a doubling of CO2 is around 3°C (probably even a bit higher)

>I'm just referring to the conclusions of serious researchers

this is why no one likes you

I like her :)

>because you are affecting my way of life.
I do nothing to affect your life.

but your country does.

this isn't personal, i dont even know your name, Ahmed

I was with Merkel.

the angloid people have always been enemies of germany and europe

the Turks

I'm definitely not with Martin fucking Schulz

Please, any concrete evidence for positive feedback is non existant, some time periods in earth's history can't even be modelled assuming positive feedback.
There are tons of modells claiming positive feedback, but no evidence supporting it.

>but your country does.
Countries don't do things, people do.
>this isn't personal, i dont even know your name, Ahmed
Who is Ahmed?

I rest my case.

>I was with Merkel.
Don't you have all her money?

Merkel and schultz are both cancerous faggots.
If there is really no better option in 3 months, i'm just going ahead to vote afd, because no matter how bad they might really be, i' briddy sure they can't be worse than merkel or schultz.

You are, mr. Refugee.

Satan

come on now, if you have to dismiss the existence of feedbacks to save your views, then I suggest you re-evaluate them as soon as possible.

Take the most important fast-feedback for example:
Not only is the water vapor feedback so simple, even a small child could understand it, the physics of it are so clean and obvious (it's essentially dictated by Clausius-Clapeyron) that I don't see how anyone can in good consciousness ignore it. Furthermore we can observe it directly in the Troposphere.

I don't think there is a single angle at which you can look at this (besides just closing your eyes I guess) that would lead one to the conclusion that this or any other feedback doesn't exist

Are you sure? Because I'm the whitest person in this thread.

I was thinking about AfD, but I think that Merkel is starting to get real on the migrant crisis now. Result that I'd like to see would be CDU/FDP government, AfD in, and Martin fucking godawful Schulz as far away from power as is humanly fucking possible. I'd rather a CDU/FDP/Grüne coalition than see that man in any executive office.

MERKEL WANTS TO RE-OPEN TTIP

FUCK THAT CUNT

your case is based on trust

fucking pathetic to be perfectly honest

>Who is Ahmed?

your grandson, lol

So your ideal constellation would be SPD and and maybe Greens out, PDS, FDP, AfD, CSU and CDU in?

>your grandson, lol
I don't have children.

Sounds good to me...

you can stop talking to me now.
its not enjoyable in the slightest

Wahlkampfgelaber.
30 jahre gehts schon bergab, man muss echt naiv sein, um zu glauben, dass SPD oder CDU jetzt diesmal wirklich verstanden haben, dass es so nicht weitergehen darf.

And it's better that way, ahmed.

When SPD owns all the media, that would be living hell for anybody in office. Sounds interesting.
Complains while replying to my thread.

>And it's better that way, ahmed.
Ahmed has 7 children, I don't.

I guess to cease being "pathetic", I have to stop quoting the scholarly literature and just throw conspiracy theories around, dismiss things based on gut feeling and fill 70% of my posts with weak insults against other nationalities.

I doubt any sane german is with Merkel. She disregards facts that doesn't fit her goals and makes up new ones.
For example, she claims that electromobility is enviroment-friendly when in fact even a Hummer H1 does less damage to the enviroment than an electric twoseater (there actually was a study about it - an average american family can drive a Hummer H1 for 30 years and still damage the enviroment less than a electric car does simply by being produced).
Merkel also wants to give gay couples full adoption rights - even though it has been proven that being raised by gays (or single parents, for that matter) is correlated with a far higher probabilty of mental disorders.

At least among the people I know, the only ones supporting Merkel are the ones who believe that she is the lesser evil. The more sensible ones are voting AFD and hoping that merkel's next goverment won't be able to gain majorities.

Wirklich verstanden haben sie's (noch) nicht, aber wenn die AfD nach einem weiteren Flüchtlingssommer reinkommt, muss die CDU einen anderen Politik machen. Machen sie eigentlich schon. Wenn die AfD ihre Streiten beiseitigen kann, und Petry als Spitzenkandidat dulden, bekommen sie meiner Stimme.

to stop being pathetic you'd have to be dead, user
its just the way you are. can't be helped by the looks of it.
sorry i even

This. But i have the impression that way too many lefties, wether extremists or just naive gutmenschen, are in germany. But then again that could be because i'm in uni where everyone thinks trump = literally hitler and feminism = savior of mankind. This shit makes me sick, they don't even have arguments, it's like a big fucking cult.
I'm only in uni because IT really interests me and those lefty girls are so damn hot.

>those lefty girls are so damn hot
Girls think whatever you tell them they should think.

who would ever be with this traitorous bitch

Where are you from and why do you hate Merkel?

Why don't you?
Name 3 good things she did and explain why I should put up with stasi tier bullshit that her henchmen like heiko maas keep implementing here.

>Why don't you?
There is no point in hating a representative. The people who are with her, elected her, didn't they?

There is no point in liking her other.
Yeah sure she isn't the only one responsible, but she did willingly become the puppet.

*either

I for one welcome support her and welcome her endless hordes of doom

You should rephrase your question:
"So who is with a psycho, dried up vagina with no children who's hell bent on destroying her own country" is what you meant to ask.

wow welcome to the real world

When will this hag kick the bucket? It's one destroyed Europe late.

I used to wanna be the the parkerman, the guy that always has a pen with him and I can do all kinds of tricks with it and stuff.

I always got mark the mintman very well.

#

You don't know how Germany works, do you?