This is the best country

I love Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.in/2017/06/27/wake-up-how-one-israeli-newspaper-announced-pm-modis-upcomin_a_23004194/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXgQ-yP62so
researchgate.net/publication/280846000_Genetic_citizenship_DNA_testing_and_the_Israeli_Law_of_Return
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B'nai_Moshe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As the official banker in this thread, all posters must pay the toll of one (you) to this post.

I call bullshit.
Your flag is USA not Jewish

No it isn't.

That makes no sense o.O

Nope.

read the title

jew.

My bad, continue

>No flag
Go home chaim.

Israel is the synagogue of Satan. Even according to jewish beliefs, they're not allowed to take the holy land by force, but they don't care. They don't know what's coming to them

heehee

Hollywood
NYC
>USA not Jewish

?
Please explain...

why do jews believe they have any future?

love my Israel brothas and sistas

But the more important thing to know is who Israel loves the most.

huffingtonpost.in/2017/06/27/wake-up-how-one-israeli-newspaper-announced-pm-modis-upcomin_a_23004194/

>131628149
(((huffpost)))
(((jerusalempost)))

OH MY GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING???

star of piss

what is there to explain? Egypt's Nasser promised to hand our ass to us and blockaded our southern naval port
instead we obliterated his entire airforce and conquered the fucking sinai from him

it's actually pretty funny because the first days of the war were under radio silence from both sides, because the egyptians were too scared to admit how badly they were doing, and the IDF didn't want word of it coming out because he knew the soviets would immediately force a ceasefire to protect Egypt from losing even more ground
so the egyptian UAR radio was broadcasting false reports of how the egyptian army already conqered tel aviv and how doomed Israel was without even knowing the IDF was already near Cairo

Israel deserves to die

How embarrassing.

Whoa I need to read up more on this.
If you guys have this good military why the hell is the United States over there shooting sand niggers?

Because it's not over (((here))), it's in places that have oil or ati-Russian political interest. How exactly is Afghanistan over here?

oil, duh
Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya weren't a strategic threat to us at all
your own jews have their own agenda. they don't give a shit about us when it isn't profitable for them

I'm not looking at a map, I just thought Israel was in the middle east.
Also the US isn't over there for oil, Venezuela has the most oil in the world and the US isn't up their ass.
I think the Russian thing is true though.

seriously fuck israel! fucking jews togehter with
fucking americans making country where people already live. israel honestly deserves to be terminated!! just because they used to live there doesnt mean they now have the right to just do that now!!!

So what do you guys think of all the Jewspiracy stuff on here?
I've always wondered what real Jews think when they come on this board.

It's mostly amusing. There is no denying there's lots of kykes in American media and lots of leftie kykes in USA, but they hate us Israeli kykes. My guess is diaspora kykes have to virtue signal if they want to keep their victim status. Also, Israel being an ethsnostate hurts their victim status so they hate Israel.

When it comes to the Global Reptile People Hivemind conspiracy or whatever, it's just amusing. If (((they))) had that much power and had the goals Sup Forums thinks they do they would have already accomplished them. ESPECIALLY through the power of conspiratards. Conspiratards are easiest to manipulate when you think about that. (((They))) would just start pushing for healthy white families and conspiratards will just castrate themselves and an hero out of spite.

you do realize middle east is an enormous strip of land that's about the size of Asia, right? it spans two continents, three if you call turkey european

Don't know much about your country but we are all very impressed in the UK how you deal with muslim trash when they chimp out over there :^)

BBC is cancer

Than fuck off back to your sand covered shithole Moshi.

Why do they hate you guys?
I didn't realize that.

I bet because they can't be sob stories while Israel exists. Also, virtue signalling demands support of sandniggers.

GTFO new fag dont post until you have learked at least a day!

because pic related
we're all scheming sneaky merchants but we also love jewing each other

leark more

>implying browsing Sup Forums makes you knowledgeable about anything
I would recommend somewhere like Reddit or maybe even Tumblr for you honestly

>"stop posting"
>flag
wew

Please for the love of god go back there.

Fuck off leaf we were having an adult conversation. Go suck Trudeau's maple syrup coated dick or whatever you faggots do.
You're not old enough to be here.

> we can't be victims if Israel exists
> please pity us goyim
> muh holocaust

Building something from nothing, fighting for what you believe in really is diametrically opposed to virtue signalling and self victimization.

Are you guys actually religious?
I've actually been spending a little bit of time lately reading about Judaism.

Shut the fuck up man " Oey vye there is no conspiracy" Do you really think you would be in on it? Do you think most of pol thinks all Jews are in on it? (((THEY))) use you normal Jews because they know you will be loyal to the tribe even if your not cucks.

Traditional, not Orthodox. Orthokykes are cancer.
> literally not a word on the subject has been said
I don't know if this is projection, strawmanning, or being plain retarded.

Hmm, true... Maybe you're right, maybe I have been seeing this the wrong way then.

Orthodox jooz can be cool sometimes.

> Die goyim
> die other jews
> die israel
> muh holocaust
You are an actual cuck

How many of you guys really preach/believe in the Jew/Gentile thing?
I read somewhere that Jews believe they essentially have 3 parts to their soul and Gentiles have 1.
If you are taught this is it explicitly stated that only Jews have this or that Jew is a term describing a certain type of person kind of like a smart person and a dumbass?

youtube.com/watch?v=OXgQ-yP62so

I've been wanting someone who knows what I'm talking about to explain this to me.

I had religious but non Orthodox upbringing. Thsi whole "gentiles are lesser people" thing was foreign to me until I went on Sup Forums. Orthodox kykes, on the other hand, see me that way because I am non orthodox.

oh I'm well aware. thing is, you're shitposting about as stereotypically as I am shilling, so I wouldn't look down on others here in your place

no, and neither are the american banker jews that got us into this mess
the point I'm trying to make is that jews are about as culturally and politically unified as whites

If you're so butthurt about merchants making money why don't you worry more about the dumbasses handing it to them?
Even if the Jew stuff is true that makes us the ones dumb enough to fall for it and I think that's a bigger problem than any conspiracy could be.

I am pretty sure your the shill.

I know u guys believe the jews did it and blabla. But for the christians here, for your own sake dont curse the jews as a whole

Are there any pakis in Israel?

Well it comes from the Kaballah according to what I've read, which I think is only read by rabbis. I actually stumbled on this long before ever seeing Jewspiracy stuff here.
I just want to know a little more about the Kaballah for personal reasons unrelated to anything on here but have always had trouble finding a reliable translation.

What' the solution to the Palestinian issue? What is the general consensus around the Israeli Right-Wing, Conservative and Orthodox circles? A two-state solution? What is the only practical solution to this?

Its Numbers 24:9 btw

israel is not an ethnostates
europe's states are tho

If you are a Christian why the hell do you spend time on a hateful board like this?
Jesus would absolutely never condone judging people based off of the color of their skin.

Me too, I would love to go there.

>pic related, it's me

I'm not the source on this since I don't know much about it. True Judaism is old testament+some of the old wisemen interpretations. Talmud is all rabbi shitposting though and nobody gives a fuck.

Two state is a lie lefties tell themselves can work. It can't because mudshits have shown they can't be trusted with peace treaties or vulnerable (for us) borders. Annexation will happen eventually when the world goes full right wing and stops virtue signalling.

history repeats itself, so we simply wait
arabs are never politically stable and crumble eventually. after that they're only relevant if you're dumb enough to let them into your country to start rebuilding their shit identity again while murdering the natives. what's funny is that this applies everywhere they go, even other arab states that take them in

all we need to do is maintain the status quo until any palestinian political entity implodes like in Syria or Iraq and then palestinians flee to jordan again. then there will be another palestinian-hashemite civil war in it like in 1970, but that wouldn't be our problem anymore

cancerous tumour sends it's sons to bring home shekels,happens here,many such cases. sad

Same with niggers and spics.
Are sand niggers as bad as spics are?

All hail the Chosen people.

Worse.

This is why I respect Israelis.

A great example of an ethno-state

>israel is not an ethnostates
>literally need a DNA test to become a citizen

unironically and without a shred of shitposting, yes
hispanics are prolific and pretty dumb so they often turn to crime to sustain themselves, but their identity is mostly racial and cultural, not political
there are mexican cartels, but not global mexican terrorist bodies or closed mexican quarters with organized spic patrols where ambulances and firefighters can't enter

fuck off boomer

do you like neocons or the AIPAC?

Not true at all. This black kid I went to school with converted to Orthodox Judaism and now he lives in a fucking West Bank settlement.

Is he a citizen you dumb faggot?

Yes. You don't get to live in an Israeli settlement if you're not a Jew or an Israeli you dumb faggot.

shut up cousin. at least we're not sneaky enough to avoid the wars we profiteer from

>Jew
Nice lie kike. Here's an actual source:
researchgate.net/publication/280846000_Genetic_citizenship_DNA_testing_and_the_Israeli_Law_of_Return

that was before they killed our Messiah. supporting a nation that denies the central dogma of our faith is tantamount to treason. the bible is full of examples where enemies had to be utterly destroyed. there's a reason Armageddon is set to happen in the middle east

You're still full of shit. You don't need a DNA test, if that were true there wouldn't be Native American Jews living in Israel dip shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B'nai_Moshe
> Inca Jews are a small group of several hundred converts to Judaism originally from the city of Trujillo, Peru, to the north of the capital city Lima. Judaism moved to the south into Arequipa and to others populated cities like Piura.
>Most B'nai Moshe now live in the West Bank, mostly in Kfar Tapuach along with Yemenite Jews, Russian Jews and others.

If you convert to Judaism, you are a Jew. Period.

>researchgate.net/publication/280846000_Genetic_citizenship_DNA_testing_and_the_Israeli_Law_of_Return

Did you read the fucking source?
>The Israeli State recently announced that it may begin to use genetic tests
>THAT IT MAY

Fucking brainlets I swear...

They sound about the same actually, the cartels span from both America continents and in a lot of areas actually put up billboards openly mocking Mexican military
I think they might be even actually

>1 post by this ID

sage'd and reported

I actually don't think niggers are that bad to be honest, as strange as that sounds i think sand niggers and spics are far worse.
Niggers are bad but they're very dumb and will stay put in one area given the chance.

Oh, I guess the fact that they want to instate DNA tests for citizenship conclusively disproves the fact that israel is an ethnostate.

>While Inca Jews is not the community's official designation, it is popular outside the community and is derived from the fact that they can trace descent from Peru's indigenous Amerindian people, although mostly in the form of mestizos (persons of mixed Spanish , Amerindian descent, and Spanish Jewish ancestors) and the association of that country's native population with the Incas.
>mestizos (persons of mixed Spanish , Amerindian descent, and Spanish Jewish ancestors)
You lying yid.

>changing the goalpost
You're the one who made a false claim without actually reading your own source so you got BTFO'd. Now you are changing your argument entirely.

>You lying yid.
There is no lie in this. They weren't Jews, they converted so now they are.

Well, let's take a look at the beginning of the conversation:
>israel is not an ethnostates
>Not true at all.

See? You are a lying jew rat.

>Spanish Jewish ancestors
Again, lying, hateful, jew.

>ignores half of your own first message.
You're so dishonest. You talk like a kike.

Let's be honest:
>literally need a DNA test to become a citizen
>Not true at all.
>Is he a citizen you dumb faggot?
Yes.
>Nice lie kike. Here's an actual source:

Then you proceed to post a source that doesn't prove your original claim. It's comical.

>Spanish Jewish ancestors

They said they MIGHT. They still formally converted. Having Jewish ancestry doesn't make you a Jew. If that's so then all Spaniards are Jews.