My family has connections in the intelligence community and I could potentially get a job at the CIA...

My family has connections in the intelligence community and I could potentially get a job at the CIA. Would it be stupid for me to join if im a white nationalist?

They do lie detector tests.

Ask your family.

You could try, but you'd be putting yourself at extreme risk, and you would not be doing work you could be proud of. CIA are not /ourguys/.

nsa has all your Sup Forums posts, it's too late

My dad is a "conservative" lawyer who is a slave to kikes and wall street bankers. If i told him i was a white nationalist he would never talk to me

>Would it be stupid for me to join if im a white nationalist?
Not really, you can use your Sup Forums powers to make the CIA an white power government organization

What can i do instead then? I want to help more than shitposting or LARPing, so i dont know what i should do

you are a roleplaying virgin, like most of the subhumans on this board

There are too many nigs in the CIA to do that i think
You got the second part right, but im not roleplaying

Don't listen to that guy. Even if the CIA are hyper liberal you being there is enough to actually make a difference for the better.
Just pretend to be a liberal and subvert them from within. There should be other closet white power types there who are doing the same so why not you?

The FBI and even the NSA do more legitimate work for their country than the CIA by far.
Hard mode: organize like-minded individuals outside (((official channels))) and get a private sector job instead.

Thanks bulgaria bro. Ill certainly try

If you don't mind the mkultra side-effects, sure go for it.

On the one hand, doing classified spy stuff would be super cool. On the other hand, disposable agent for the zog.There's probably less kikish avenues into the intel community, you'd know better than I would.

Godspeed!

Anyone telling you not to is merely trying to prevent you from changing the CIA zeitgeist. If you don't get a job there, some other good goy will in your place

Yeah it seems like an interesting career, which is why im considering it. But you have to live in nigger central and work for kikes

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
The CIA would be better off dismantled. Some of the other letter agencies can still serve some semblance of American interests.

Yes. Enjoy your mkultra and becoming a degnerate trannyfaggot cuck and eventually getting hung for oathbreaking. Also if you already like ponies it's already too late for you and you might as well join so you can live out your fantasy of raping and murdering kiddles before you get swept up by the net of justice.

>a job at the CIA
So you could become a janitor with a security clearance?

No actually i have the ability to be qualifed for the directorate of operations

then apply and let's see, stop telling Sup Forums what you going to do and simply do it nigger

don't assume they already have anything on you, but assume they can get it. You're right to believe that if they bring you on and you have a past, you can be turned into a useful idiot, and if you fuck up will be a great candidate for a fall guy (internal politics)

they do lie detectors and background checks, and they will hammer you for info of wrong doing no matter what, typical interrogation techniques (they are the best) hold your ground and don't break no matter what, then put your time in and keep your head down until you're established, you'll be fine

By posting this on the internet you just outed yourself. When they run a check on you they WILL find this since nothing is private. If they ask about something be honest. Lying to them will get you in deep shit. That said, go for it. There's no harm in trying. If they turn you down join the military. If I were you I'd skip the CIA now and go military to build up credentials. You could join the CIA once you're a civvy again.
Also, keep your damn mouth shut while you do it.

You wouldn't be able to anyways. I'm pretty sure they'd check your online history before hiring you. At which point they would find your posts on here.

>talking about sensitive position on a forum
You're a piece of shit. Please don't apply. We don't need more talkers.

>Joining the Clinton Intelligence Agency

No.

Just look at MKULTRA, the WMD lies of Iraq and the russian lies to damage Trump.

CIA is a shadow government tool