Honest thoughts on pjw?

Why does Sup Forums hate him??

>pjw
Retarded american subuman.

oн aнгличaнин дoлбaёб

euhh! pew! paul joseph watson is honestly a
gay american propaganda machine. that guy is
filthier than a rich jew or my cp so honestly he should be terminated.

bump

Haхyй пoшёл, нaцпpeдaтeль.

>daily why does pol [insert desired reaction for successfully character assanitnation] [conservative voice gaining mass traction] thread

>slavscum education

he's a kike

He makes good points at times but in the end I think he is a bit over the top, acts like an asshole, and doesnt provide any viable solutions. He just points things out and bitches

>e-celeb
I hate them all. Attention-seeking faggots with the cliche talking-head-format youtube channel.

>e-celeb thread
Why do mds allow this shit?

bump

He's on a tier with Gavin, Milo, Sargon etc. Useful idiots who trigger SJWs, but nothing more. They're a buffer zone really

>Why does Sup Forums hate him??

Sup Forums doesn't
Leftist shill paid to turn internet opinion against popular right wing celebs hate him
The 20 or 30 actual stormfags/TRS queers that post here hate him because he isn't all GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW 14/88!!!!!

I love how reddit alt right dumbasses try to speak for all of Sup Forums

Honestly, I agree with Paul.

Looks kinda like Noam Chomskey. Is that what he's doing these days?

>20 or 30

basically a british Alex Jones

>Conservatives who think Trump can beat Hillary are deluded
Yep I agree with him now

Plenty of gay zionist fuckers on the left to attack, let conservatives in peace.

>Trying to accosiate conervatives with cringelords
By auto-responding with cherry picked pics of incels to everything that doesn't undermine the growing conservative movement
Keep up the Good work goyim

*ASSOCIATIATE

Afraid to give valid criticism. Trump directly bombing Syria for jews after saying for his whole campaign its a bad idea. Pjw had a reaction like every normal human would "Fuck trump for doing this" "Im off the trump train" Trump shills started screaming and his response "I'm just kidding guys" Basically hes a whore for views now.

His audience are mostly all burgers, so much so you pick up on things, like he'll say dollars instead of pounds and actually play into lardtard delusions and say "chips" instead of crisps. He might as well be a burger.

/pol hate him since Sup Forums is controlled opposition quarantined zone of the Zionist kabala ... look forward Jewish messiah Sabbatha Zevi from 1666 and you understand why we all Gona. Burn in hell sooner or later..

You type like a man with schizophrenia.

Because he's exactly the same as every other "outspoken, anti-SJW critic". All his videos are about calling other people retards while acting like a pompous cunt himself, never offering any solutions to problems and allying himself with the conservatives even when they're wrong just because they're not "leftists" and is apparently afraid of criticising the right.

He's about as blindly dogmatic and idiotic as SJWs are, he just happened to pick the correct side for some of the issues he argues for.

He's also one of those bitches who claims to be a leader of a movement that started and will continue without him, just like Sargon and Milo Fagopolis. At least Milo has the advantage of actually going on shows like The Rubin Report and offering valid, constructive criticism under all that self-obsessed bullshit.

he's a try hard fag

Yeah, this. PJW is hilarious.

DAHRES A MAYNSTREAM METEOR CAHMING FOR THE ERRF
OI NEED A KWAWK TEAM UF AFFTRONOUGHTS TO BLAUGH IT UP WITH MY BWAIN FORCE

this

Dude's a one trick pony. Once you've seen one PJW video you've seen them all.

>Video opens.
>"Guess what leftists have done now!"
>Shows magazine article or video footage of SJWs doing/saying something dumb.
>Sourced media makes stupid claim, to which PJW shows evidence to the contrary.
>"Only MORONS could think this! SJWs are MORONS!"
>More claims.
>More evidence to the contrary, more "MORONS, IDIOTS, DUMBASSES".
>Video ends.

I mean sure, he's not wrong to do what he does. But that's all he does. Every single video.

There's no variety here, he just repeats the same bullshit we all know is true anyway. So why should I bother giving him attention when I can come to the same/similar conclusions by myself without looking like an arrogant arse doing it?

He's a fag, just like op.

bump

a retard.

It's his accent.

I hate him because of his voice. I haven't made it through 20 seconds of one of his videos because his voice makes me wish I had ear cancer

bump

vapid twat. the pinacle of what a pseudo intellectual is

Smug

Aren't you tired?
Your morning coffee should be wearing off right about now
put your head down
take a rest
sleep
sleep and never wake again
your suffering is just begining

A gay neocon centrist that disguises himself as right wing

Hmm

fucking faggot

nice poem famiglia

y
because he's an akktually faggot wannabe who gets credit for pointing out the obvious, if it wasn't for Alex this guy would be a complete nobod

He does good work for Alex Jones so he has my support currently. Cant blame him for being anti trump in the beginning, nobody knew if Trump would actually deliver. PJW has changed his tune now that Trump has proven himself as our king.

he's ok but the content he makes gets old after a while

Ohh Pee
isacompleteidiot

Is there any actual proof that he is gay or married?

Not just the damn Prague tweet.

Please help!

--

Please help!

--

Please help!

--

Please help!

Literally every single e celeb points out the obvious. The content isnt made for people who are already redpilled, its made for normies.

What keeps me watching PJW though is he is at least entertaining and humerous and pretty good at roasting hypocritical leftists. Its good stuff.

Every other "alt-right/lite" e celeb like Sargon is a fucking boring, arrogant, high brow, condescending, cringe inducing fedora that will turn any chance of a right wing movement gaining traction into the way of the dinosaur much like what happened to the atheism meme a few years ago.

PJW is refreshing and at least seems more sincere. Most of the e celebs right now I get the feeling would be the first to start embracing leftism the second it becomes more profitable to do so.

>Why does Sup Forums hate him??

- He has money
- He has a girlfriend
- He's popular

Basically he's everything Nazi LARPer autists don't have and will never have.

This
PJW and the Alt-Lite exist as a conduit for normies to receive red-pills.

Russia is a fantastic example of what braindrain does to a country.

He's streets ahead of this faggot