>Dara'a Jun14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun28
>TFSA bombs a dozen kurdis-held villages in N Syria
>DeZ:new IS attack on SAA positions in city, cemetery&near137th Brigade military base
>SE Syria:SAA strikes IS positions South of T3 pumping station,full control over the Bir Jafeef and Buwaydah areas
>Raqqa:SDF controls 20% of the city
>WhiteHouse:US warns Assad against another CW attack.Nikki Haley-RU&Iran are also on notice
>Trump,Macron agree to take joint action (((if))) chemical weapons are used in Sy
>Pentagon:US has seen chemical weapons activity at Shay’rat air base,Homs Gov
>US.spy planes conduct intensive reconnaissance flights near Syrian coast
>UK backs future US Mil Action against Sy,admit they got no evidence from US so far
>Israeli airstrikes fail to propel Al-Qaeda forces in Golan Heights, SAA gains lost points
>SDF cutoff water to 1 million+ people in Aleppo City
>US Airstrikes Hit IS SY prison,42+ civies dead
>Assad visits RU Khmeymim AB, tries out of Su-35 fighter

Donate/click ads southfront.org
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
cnbc.com/2017/06/28/condoleezza-rice-president-donald-trump-stands-for-american-values.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-raqqa-purge-idUSKBN19J1TR
archive.is/SlfJe
youtube.com/watch?v=b0fylndqWuk
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Un7Njlvxs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qPf-zZ4eKQ
washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-warning-to-syria-on-chemical-weapons-worked-jim-mattis-says/article/2627298
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualism_(economic_theory)
youtube.com/watch?v=aVn4GOVhO5g
youtube.com/watch?v=weq0_lFTMAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just wanted to say thank you for the Syria generals for all these years

What about Welt?
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

DEATH TO AMERICA!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!

>t. Paki

This shit officially started in September (iirc) 2015
Not even 2 years, come one

>"While the language may be different, and we might talk about needing to deal with policy, I think you're going to see ... that Americans' interests in values are always linked," Rice said. "It's early days in this administration. Let's remember that."
>"You heard President Trump say, for instance, after the Syrian chemical attack, we can't let that stand. What he was saying was the president of the United States can't let that stand."

cnbc.com/2017/06/28/condoleezza-rice-president-donald-trump-stands-for-american-values.html

>the administrations change but the policy remains

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-raqqa-purge-idUSKBN19J1TR

>The guest house was overcrowded, each room accommodating 12 women and their children, and Huda said Islamic State fighters would choose wives from there based on descriptions provided by a female Islamic State official.

>IS leaders would pay the "emir" who ran the guest house to secure their choice of bride, either in cash or a weapon such as a pistol, she said. German-made Glocks were particularly sought-after. The title "emir" is assigned to senior IS officials.

>female
>emir
>senior IS official

I don't even...

>Mattis says fact Syria gov has not used Chemical Weapons since his warning proves it is taking US threat seriously
WHITE and BASED

Jihadist rebels suffer 50+ casualties during failed Golan Heights offensive

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:00 P.M.) – The jihadist rebels launched four attacks in four days in the Golan Heights recently, targeting the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) positions around the key city of Al-Ba’ath.

>With help from the Israeli Air Force, the jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham were able to make some advances during the first two days of their assault; however, they would later concede all of the territory they captured to the Syrian Arab Army.

>According to a military source from the Golani Regiment, the Syrian Arab Army and National Defense Forces (NDF) have killed more than 50 jihadist fighters and wounded 150+ others during the intense fighting in the Golan Heights.

>FAILED
>JIHADIST
>OFFENSIVE
>WITH ZIONIST AIR FORCE SUPPORT

Press H to HAHAHA

i meant post the actual phrase you referenced; in belganese

okay i am one of them retards - was hoping for easy redpill in screencap form

>YOU ARE PREPARING CHEMICAL ATTACK WE WILL DESTROY YOU
>nothing happens since nothing was planned
>HAHA YOU ARE SCARED.
But i must admit, it much safer bet since Assad don't have CW. I mean, look at NK. Hurr durr time for actions, carrier group here, warning against any rocket tests there. And then Kim go and do rocket test. And then another one. And only think you do was screeching in twitter. SAD.

Too bad the ideology of NK is this retarded mix of communism and believing your leader is literally the God. That alone makes me want them to go boom

beautiful

requesting further redpilling on the kommie kurds

they are communists, thats it, really

> communism and believing your leader is literally the God

You listed communism twice there desu

I swear there were /sg/s during 15 summer

Is that pic from that offensive?
Because I'm pretty sure I saw the same pic in 2016

although technically communism describes a stateless and classless society

Before we have more retarded Kurdish questions
archive.is/SlfJe

>hoping for easy redpill in screencap form
That's an easy way to get shitty and false information. Learn to double check and do your own research

just like there was /lg/ when fighting got intense. It wasn't a continuous thing

and a divided Korea robs the Korean nation of it's rightful place as a regional power.

Norks are the last /feudal/s left

It's pretty easy man, US will never back or install anyone that threatens or upsets Israel or Jews

Look at all those Islamic groups in Syria operating on the Israeli border, weird for Islamists to have no quarrel with the Jews that control Quds. Hell some groups even get Israeli support.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0fylndqWuk

Pic is from an ambush near Daara last year
Good memory comrade

Do you guys think Ivan Sidorenko lurks /sg/? He must certainly be aware of these threads after the training camp thing.

>He hasn't taken the Kimpill yet
but seriously, Korea should just be put back under Japanese rule. The Koreans are the kikes of Asia and both Koreas are dystopian nightmares that make the Chinese appear to have souls

>attack on venezuela's government was fake
>so there really is no coup
>it was just a false flag
>so now we'll probably actually try to depose you

well...

not permanent general,that started around pootang intervention
"Hij is geturkt door die verkoper" which would be : he got turked by that salesman, meaning something like scammed in this phrase

>not real communism

Gainz. Where are they?

Is this channel your OC? These are hilarious

Why is Marco Rubio even commenting Venezuela .

Sick Neocon.

okay quick memey time:
what is the favourite/representative anime of each faction?

>Opposition calls for a military coup to bring down Maduro
>A small cell ask their call, hijacks helicopter and try to call for a general military uprising
>Military stands for the government
>as this failed, opposition now says it was Maduro fault

lol, FSA syndrom already affecting the "venezuelan" opposition

>"Hij is geturkt door die verkoper"
Hey was deur die verkoopsman geturked

You people speak funny

I just woke up from a 10 year long coma. Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this Syria situation?

Han Solo dies in episode 7

Strong chance that's a shoop because it's not anywhere in his twitter history.

George Lucas made an episode 7?

Can one of you /sg/ bros update this please?

Leave Afrin and Raqqa to me.

Fuck off with your anime shit you fucking degenerated aboriginee. Get the fuck out of this thread

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Un7Njlvxs

I don't like anime but WEW
No reason to get mad m8

But in all seriousness any updates in the Afrin situation? It feels like a complete media blackout.

>Philippines
It's a flippin' island ~3 times bigger than Iceland – how hard is it to stop weapons being smuggled in?

Also why are the notes on the walls of the schools in english?

>Shoop

How new are you?

Ivan is not an avid lurker, he did it a couple of times, responding to various anons in his twitter account.

Yeah, no

There were the occasional Syria Generals during the Arab Spring, I don't even remember if they were called generals because I'm not sure those even existed back then, but they were basically for general discussion of everything syria. No one ever consistently baked though, they'd all be one-off threads. Also the spotlight back then was heavily on Libya, Syria was more of a side topic.

No t isn't. O was the one that asked that question when it happened. It was the first and last time he did a twitter and Sup Forums ama. Chilebro and a bunch of other namefags asked him too.

Nothing new m8, it seems like the cricket just made a preemptive strike, possibly softening them up for a full assault SOON

>flippin' island

>You people speak funny
the feeling is mutual, but in a positive way
kom naar huis,blanke man

Not exactly "new", I posted in the pre-/sg/ Syria threads and the early /sg/s, in very late 2015 I took a break from Sup Forums which continued until late 2016 so I have a blank space for that period.

Turks are still moving stuff into the area, probably next week it'll kick off

>Gainz. Where are they?
Here, have a Taliban gainz map while you wait for /our/ gains in the real war.

I see. Shame I missed that period of /sg/, I really got nothing good out of leaving Sup Forums for that year. I thought it would improve my life, really didn't at all.

SAA - Konosuba, ISIS - Kara no Kyoukai, FSA - Boku no Pico

>autonomous muslim region

I wonder how many gays are killed there on a daily basis? Are women second-class citizens? Do liberals proclaim it to be the safest and most tolerant of all the phillipine islands?

Stop hating Kurdistan for now reason.

>fsa - boku no pico

That is far too accurate. Who do the sdf represent?

It was a good day. Being here in greece has made it easier to keep up with middle eastern happenings.

>now reason.

Ad hoc rationalizations are the worst.

North Korea is actually a 100% copy of Imperial Japan of 1930's.

Godlike qualities of the leader, state is the Mother that provides everything, holy mountain where a nation started, the most pure and innocent race on the planet.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qPf-zZ4eKQ

Where are the gains?

>Stop hating Kurdistan for now reason.
But the now reason is why I hate them, back then I didn't know anything about them but now, now I hate them.

because he doesn't like communism (castro stole his parent's silver slave mines)

are the kurds proof that anarco-marxism is the final redpill, and that Kropotkin was absolutely correct?

He is Cuban from Florida and their community is like our diaspora. Right wing to the point of ridiculousness. So since you see communism everywhere around you you have to react.

Bakunin was redpilled about jews

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-warning-to-syria-on-chemical-weapons-worked-jim-mattis-says/article/2627298

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Wednesday that the U.S. warning to Syria not to conduct a chemical attack on its own people appears to have been taken seriously by the Bashar Assad regime.

"They didn't do it," Mattis told reporters on his plane as they flew from Germany to Belgium. "It appears they took the warning seriously."

>When you take credit for preventing a chemical weapons attack by threatening a guy who didn't have chemical weapons to begin with

>people agueing bout muh anarkiddie commie kurds
cant we all just be mutualist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualism_(economic_theory)

when will they learn?

any GAINZ since weekend?

Daily reminder that Saddam did nothing wrong

The Philippines is an archipelago composed of about 7,641 islands

>to Belgium
do i throw my shoe at him like arabs do?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVn4GOVhO5g

So how many gains today?

BOPE invasion of Caracas WHEN?!?

Do it mane

Find a way to trick him into saying "/ptg/ are good goyim".

Awww shit
>Reinstalls max payne

>België
>Blank

Kies een

Whats Afghanistan situation like atm

Are Taliban getting gains or just blowing up shit here and there

Soon Bruder Soon
The First Half of Max payne is pretty bluepilled showing how favelas really are
The Second Half Though are Really Shit because you have to kill Based Cops who kill niggers and criminals

>Bluepilled
I Mean Redpilled

they control more of afgan then any time immediatly afer the U.S blitz so yeah its official the war was for nothing and obama was an even bigger fuck up leaving

Don't worry, Trump and Mattis will liberate them.

Howdy my niggas.

Could someone download A S S A D W A V E 1982??
the uploader in youtube seems to have deleted it...

Did any of the favela monkeys have RPGs? I ask this because mechanized infantry has a poor urban record.

BTW good material uploaded by R&U again

Defenders of the Motherland | June of 2017 | Syrian Arab Army
youtube.com/watch?v=weq0_lFTMAQ

>A S S A D W A V E 1982

I'm sad now that I missed out on that video.

Is Syria a motherland?

>RPGS
Man They even have Stingers
One Police Helicopter was downed in Rio a few months ago because of a stinger but (((media))) said it was motor failure
But as being stupid monkeys most of them don't even know how to use it

>bluepilled on favelas
nah i think it does a good job of showing them as crime ridden junkie filled shitholes
>you kill based cops
you forget the part where their organ harvesters?