ITALY YES

Seeing the quick precipitation of events, with more than 10k immigrants arriving in the last 4 days only (as opposed to one big ship arriving every one or two weeks as it had been until now) the new Italian minister of interior, Minniti (pic related) decides to literally make his institutional plane U-turn to come back to Italy and meet the Prime minister as opposed to go to Washington for some institutional meetings as was planned.
New plan = do not go through the mess of convincing every single mayor to take a few dozens refugee, but instead create two tent cities for each provinces, use barracks and every public building not used for anything at the moment
Collaborate more and give resources to the Libyan coast guard patrol on one side and to the Libyan-Niger border patrol, force the boats of the navies of the other EU member states to take the immigrants they rescue to their home countries instead of bringing them to Italy
All of this while officially writing to the EU Commission that European collaboration is needed ASAP and that if the EU will delay any practical measure with talks as they're doing now Italy will shut down all of its port and no longer accept any other countries' navy / any NGO vessel carrying refugees
Is Minniti /ourguy/?

(only peninsular moon runes newspapers, sorry guys)

lastampa.it/2017/06/28/italia/cronache/la-situazione-pu-precipitare-minniti-inverte-la-rotta-dellaereo-e-cancella-gli-impegni-negli-usa-jYjC7ONLoQcHbDY8qnVlQM/pagina.html

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/migranti-minniti-rinuncia-viaggio-usa-1414158.html

repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/06/27/news/migranti_libia_esodo_infinito-169247702/

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/migranti-minniti-mediterraneo-centrale-salvate-10mila-persone-4-giorni-548ac4b4-bc0a-4787-8e05-989945ca0b0c.html

Just send them to Germanistan

For fucks sake. I can take seeing Germany be destroyed. We deserve it. But the rest of Europe needs to be saved.

Based man. Make him president!

>Italy will shut down all of its port and no longer accept any other countries' navy / any NGO vessel carrying refugees
Plz make this appen, also fucking arrest those NGO criminals.

I'm afraid Mama Merkel would block it, at least until your next elections
Thanks for accepting the consequences of your original eternal German sin btw

It would be nice, Satan, but remember, it only happens if the other EU countries don't give a fuck
Let's hope it goes that way

>Thanks for accepting the consequences of your original eternal German sin btw
I want to say that I am genuine but remember germans don't have souls so I can't tell if that is sarcasm.

Yeah the sin of not actually killing the 6 million

Since he's from the Democratic Party, even if he's far more based than the average leftist/globalist he's still seen as a commie by all the other parties because of his past political career, so M5S Lega Nord and al the other smaller right wing parties would most probably try to block him being elected to anything after the left loses the next national elections

Is it still a sin if it makes you proud?

Bumpity bumbing with some Italian refugee-related news pic

Wow the German truly is eternal

>eternal
Hopefully not. If everything works out.

>Is Minniti /ourguy/?
No? Why would he be?

I long for the day the kraut menace is erased from this world

This is not based at all. Hes shutting down the ports as a last resort for the unsustainable policy. He could shut down the ports now because the policy is unsustainable, but hes waiting and taking in more refugees anyway.

Me too. We are working on it. I promise.

The Sicilians and Camorra mafia will gladly take them in as slaves.

Well, it's as based as a commie can go

The meme means YES for more refugees/Islam and NO to stop immigration etc.

He is taking in more migrants you idiot. They'll just be temporarily in tent jungles outside the cities for a while.

>Paying the Libyan and Nigers coast guard to stop the boats

Why dont you just instruct your own damn coast guard to do its job?

>inb4 EU will rage

Who gives a fuck