Enjoy paying taxes to shitpost on Sup Forums, drumpfcucks

Enjoy paying taxes to shitpost on Sup Forums, drumpfcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ai-5OQLId4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the ellipsis perhaps the most cogent and concise liberal argument?

Lel. To get liberals to hate taxes all you hve to do is tax things they like. Who knew?

Wtf i love democrat policies now

This.

That, and randomly italicizing words for emphasis to sound intelligent and academic while bleating with the rest of the redditors about DAE TRUMP IS JUST THE HITLER??

Shit guacs my avocados real bad.

>Trump uses a goofy wording on purpose "internet tax"
>gets leftists morons to repeat it for a solid week
>at the end of the news cycle the impression everyone is left with is "amazon didn't pay taxes"

Must these retards fall for every ploy hook, line, and sinker?

You stupid idiot, he's talking about cross state commerce.
Amazon does not charge taxes on cross state sales, unless they operate a distribution hub in your state.
Trump's dumb, because it's legal. OP is king turbo roody poo for being dumber.

He knows very well its legal. He's going to change the law. Watch.

"Um, no sweetie..." is the pinnacle of leftist rhetoric.

you're a moron he means they don't pay taxes on all the items they sell.

>blatant strawman attack
>retard tries to push this lie
>1 post by this ID

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. DO NOT RESPOND.

Exactly

jesus, trump is a fucking moron

amazon needs to be taxed more.

much more.

Kek

Trump has mastered the use of reverse psychology on the left.

It's like he purposely pisses them off so they resist and do the opposite which was his goal. Political aikido

>a shitty 1 post by this ID complaining about a shitty 1 post by this ID
how ironic

I can see how taxes need to be paid by corps like Amazon. I am wondering how would a law that made Amazon pay state tax effect private party sales through a site like ebay. Anyone know?

Amazon doesn't pay its fair share and is actively working to destroy all small business so their Jewish king can run the nation

this.

Amazon needs to be taxed much more.

If you sell to someone in another state, then no tax.

If you sell to someone in the same state, you're supposed to collect sales tax. I think eBay has this as an option but I've never seen it collected. If it isn't collected, I think you're supposed to pay it yourself, but nobody does.

so amazon and ebay are mediums for tax evasion?

Why dont you just stop giving your money to Amazons jewish king and fucking SAVE IT

Reads like WaPo wasnt paying taxes.

We should just purge the high school dropouts, average literacy ratings would skyrocket.

most people only sell a few things every once and awhile, so there's no reason to care as long as you're not operating a actual business

>Must these retards
Yes, they must. And they're actively defeating themselves on top of it.

Trump could shit himself on live television and you retards would still refer to it as "4D Chess". You're beyond saving.

trump could cure world hunger and you retards would say hes getting paid by the food industry

Not really. Amazon charges tax on orders to some states where they have distribution centers or a physical presence. I'm in Colorado and don't get charged tax because they shut down their centers here. I don't think I've been charged tax from eBay but I've only bought a few things and they were all out of state.

>fake flag

>CORPORATIONS SHOULD PAY MORE TAXES
>whoa now, not the ones I buy stuff from, stop that

Exactly. It would cost too much to enforce vs. what you'd get in return.

literally tax evasion.

you dont get charged tax on your purchases in colorado because of

He's not talking about taxing the internet, he's talking about the fact that Amazon doesn't have to remit sales tax on sales to people outside of Washington State because of how the tax system works which allows them to outcompete local businesses on price.

Yes, we definitely need to tax businesses even more for meeting the demands of the American consumer. How dare they offer better prices than mom-and-pop stores!

You think he doesn't know that it's legal?

This is what makes him effective. He has been a force for calling out the totally legal but totally bullshit.

Because he has made so much progress on the things he has already promised, he needs to start fixing problems people didn't even know they had.

Candyass jabroni.

this.
low quality

no business should be able to exploit loopholes to avoid taxes.

the loopholes should be closed

I thought leftists loved taxes

I want her to spit in my mouth and make me worship her feet

Trump does a lot of dumb shit, but the one thing he's good at is playing the media. I have no doubt it's intentional. He's been doing these tricks for 2 years now.

Also:
>Canadian hiding behind a fake flag

I was against this kind of Internet salestax for years, before I went to Seattle and interviewed at Amazon. It's the clearest picture I've ever had of the tangible effects of globalism. What was clearly a beautiful white city twenty years ago has been completely niggerized almost entrely by Jeff Bezos' hand.

Tax that motherfucker to death.

Cats can't spit

As it would probably get Liberals on the side of gun rights, it very well could be 4d chess.

Also, check those digits.

checked and rekt.

>money you receive gets taxed
>money gets taxed again when you spend it

nah, fuck sales tax. local stores do much more business without it and the money spent in the stores was already taxed,

The commerce clause states that the Federal government manages interstate trade. As such, no state has any goddamn business taxing someone from another state, the regulatory burden is handled bythe federal government and paid from federal income taxes.

Sales taxes are bullshit in the first place. They are regressive as fuck and discourage the sales of new goods.

>are not paying internet taxes

what

He's talking about sales tax for products bought through Amazon. Huge amounts of revenue that they avoid paying while virtue signaling about muh immigrants and health care.

Any tax that punishes productivity or the generation of goods is bad. Taxes should be levied against things that produce no inherent value, like financial systems.

Of course, (((they))) will never allow this.

>le 30D chess at it again

GODAMN
FUCK THIS
GO KYS EVERYONE\
none of u will get yoru definitions straight
to even talk
you go around LOOKING FOR PEOPLE GOING ALOGN WITH SOMETHIGN THAT ARE KIND OF WRONG BUT ARE RIGHT IN THEIIR HEAD

tooooooooOOO
HERE IT IS

MAKE CLAIMS THEY AGREE WITH YOU WITH SHIT
ALL
FUCKING
DAY
!
THATS IT FUCK

STTTTTOP POOOSTTING
IM FUCKING YELLING BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETE MORONS

YOU STOP POSTING

YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IRRATIONAL SHIT JUST FOR NO FUCKIGN REASON ONLINE FOR FUCKS SAKE

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS

Noone says anything about this BEGGING THE QUESTION SHIT going on here instead you call it
SHITPOSTING

if YOU GUYS LEAD THIS SHIT
then
YOU ARE A BUNCH
OF RE
TARDS

AND Good luck that dot jpeg

We should pay more internet taxes so Bernie can give us free college

Exactly.

All taxes should scale base on use. In a perfect world it scales based on wealth. If you have more shit, you stand to benefit more from the military protecting your shit.

We use income as a proxy for wealth because it's easier to hide and conflate the value or amount of one's wealth.

Sales taxes don't scale to use of government services.

You are retarded.

The value of respect of capital is the entire basis if capitalism. Finance is value

OP is so retarded. He thinks the internet isn't currently taxed. This is why little children shouldn't be on mommy's computer.

>normies pay taxes to watch youtube
>neets must pay taxes to shitpost
>taxes go into gibs
>gibs go back to neets
>shitposting gains market value
>neets sell memes to normies
>memes are taxed accordingly
>rare pepes are like bitcoins
>reddit crashes because it 'regulates' memes
>free market rules neetbux and memetax doesnt work in the end causing massive butthut throughout everything

i see nothing wrong with these activated almonds

>elle peede pee
i missed that post somehow
youtube.com/watch?v=ai-5OQLId4g

> 1 post by this ID
slide? sage

If it produces no value, how do you expect to be able to collect any tax on it?

Amazon has profited a great deal by being able to sell goods for less than physical stores due to people not being required to do sales tax.

Trump has said a lot of dumb things but this is just incoherent. I have no idea what he means when he says Amazon needs to pay an internet tax.

My understanding of Amazon and internet taxes is that Amazon charges the end buyer a sales tax in some states where they have a physical presence. There has been much case law and legal debate about whether Amazon needs to collect a sales tax when they sell their products to people in states where their only nexus is shipping products. The law may have changed as I haven't followed it closely recently or Amazon may have negotiated agreements with states where their warehouses are.

Is he saying Amazon needs to start collecting sales tax from all its sales? Is he saying Amazon needs to pay some sort of made-up new tax? He is a drooling moron that doesn't have the slightest clue what he's talking about?

>internet sales tax is already a thing
>liberals don't know this

for a group that want to raise taxes on everybody they sure don't know shit about taxes

I mean...

California here, we have internet sales tax.

M-mr President.. are you okay?

maybe
he is a moron
but teh guy posting THIS
and the guy in the picture he put BESDIES trump
said this

Just let that sink in.

a state tax.
thats funny HAHAH fuck california
more like gaynifornia
how does it do shit? whats it for stifling the economy orr
PUMPING THEM INTO ALL THEM SOCIO
SHIT THINGS YOUR GUBBIMINTS DOES

i dont really
know
remember what an ellipisis is

Who is Evan Siegfried and why is his reading comprehension so poor?