Why the FUCK is this our Press Secretary?

Who the fuck hired Sarah Huckabee-Sanders?
She is the absolute worst possible choice for that position, which is the main go-between for the White House and the media, which broadcasts their version of the White House's image to the world.

So why the hell would anyone hire this cross-eyed, overweight, ugly-looking, Southern-accented freshman debate dropout for the most important public relations role possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKQ59Cq_Mhc
mobile.twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/880080900104519680
youtube.com/watch?v=DznTND--4eI&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, look at her. Why would that be the options that was chosen? Why not someone halfway competent?

Trump put her there because the media look like assholes going off on a weak, fat, ugly woman. They look like mean bullies.

Exactly what Trump wants.

If she got some shitty tattoos and a dyke haircut she'd be perfect. Trump would be totally above criticism.

Carrot top would be worse.
You need a job. Bigger problems in the world than the press secretary.

Actually quite a good idea.

She is doing a great job and her bitchslap of the whiny reporter yesterday was all time.

No, they look like professionals and she looks like an uneducated child. They embarrass her every time. If anything, it makes the media look better when they argue with such a complete dunce. She should be removed immediately.

Again, no. This is the problem with conflating dumb college liberals that you see on Faceberg with actual professional Ivy League liberals who have 30 year careers in a competitive area. They are not in any way more respectful to her because she's a dumb crosseyed hick.

and it took the left less than 24 hours to attack a conservative woman based on her looks

and WE'RE the sexists

Did you not notice the "Huckabee" in her name? She's there as a token of appreciation to the evangelicals who voted for Trump but didn't turn out for Romney. By hiring her, Trump sent the message that evangelicals are an important group to him even after the election is over.

I own a business, joke's on you.

>her bitchslap
Right, that is how 99.9% of people perceive that because they get their information through the media sources she was insulting. Dumb yokel Sarah stumbled directly into their pressure trap, again, and went on another 7th-grade bucktoothed rant about "muh fake news".

She is destroying what little credibility there is in the perception of Trump's white house. Fighting the media is so fucking stupid, because they all have the same interest, and they work together to blackball reputations to destroy people's personal lives.

There's something that doesn't seem natural about her. I think her eyes are to close together.

Press meetings are unnecessary in the first place. It's for propagandists to bitch about things they already know.

The point isn't that it is morally wrong to be ugly. The point is it's morally wrong to hire someone so completely unsuited for such an extremely important and specific role demanding experience and advanced cognitive abilities.

Trump needs an A-1 master-tier perfect spokesman who is 100% efficient and competent.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking loser. Don't FUCK with Huck, bitch

Fucking pathetic trollster kids today don't know how to show RESPECT to the Huckabee

We are Huck's people

I miss spicer.

THICC

Yeah she's gotta be dumb and stuff like that because of her accent. What a stupid dummy head geez. Just a dummy dumbo head. You know who else had a southern accent? Bill Clinton. What a dummy head he was too. Dumb hicks.

I would fuck her tits and give her a matching pearl necklace
she is articulate too

The average voter looks at that and sees a slick corporate stooge beating up on their wife. I don't see how the media is winning that one.

She has a lazy right eye. The eyes don't focus on the same target like they are supposed to. Look at it, she's looking in two directions at once. My picture was even worse.

I disagree, they are an important opportunity for the administration to make its case and advocate positively for their agenda and policies. This is why it is so frustrating to see the potential squandered. If Trump had a better spokesman, he could be laying out his agenda far more strategically and could crush all this Russia bullshit like an ant.

pffffThHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No get the fuck out of here you little smegma stain. The entire Huckabee family should have nothing to do with politics, because they SUCK at it. They should run a bakery in Arkansas, BITCH.

Yes and what is the massive difference between the two? Bill seemed gentlemanly and likeable. Sarah seems ignorant and intemperate.

0.02 shekels deposited

this

It should be pic related.

why are you such a bigot?

She looks like grumpy cat

>No, they look like professionals and she looks like an uneducated child. They embarrass her every time. If anything, it makes the media look better when they argue with such a complete dunce. She should be removed immediately.

this

at least Sean Spicer is likeable

>conservative
>has children
>probably a great cook
>good sense of humor

I would waifu her. She probably is the type of woman to happily make snacks for your friends on Sunday to watch football...and actually takes care of her family.

OP is obviously a liberal shill

You don't like Spicer? OK, take THIS!

She's a true American heroin.

She doesn't take shit and really holds herself well without stuttering.

I bet she's been bullied her entire child life and learned to verbally fight back on her own, then polished that behavior with classes during her adult years.

>I want a better press secretary, one that makes Trump look better
>"huurrr that makes you liberal"

Typical libtad shill. Bitching and complaining about someone but doesn't give a reason why.

FUCK OFF YOU SCUM.

>being the press secretary is about looking the prettiest

Fuck off sexist pig patriarchy oppression rapist, you can't even point out what she's doing poorly according to your retarded ideals.

>I disagree, they are an important opportunity for the administration to make its case and advocate positively for their agenda and policies.
This could be done simply by posting on the internets. There are some good press people, but most of them, including the famous ones, often have no idea what hte are reporting about or writing about.

The press needs to change, i'm not sure how, but the system is currently based on papers and news in which the control the flow of information. Information is now at most everyones finger tips.

If the white house needs to make a case, the can stream their case or publish a paper.

>this woman is only 6 years older than me

Christ women age badly.

>She
>Her
Not with a jaw like that

She looks like an ogre tbqh. How can Huckabee create such ugly inbred looking offspring?

Trump should hire some hottie to take over. I really don't know why he put Spicer or her in those positions, considering they're both really bad at the job anyway. Extremely vomit inducing.

She has a lazy eye and her eyes seem to be pointing in different directions lmao

I like, she's thick and waifu. OP on the other hand is gay.

Bill raped people, dealt in drugs and had children murdered.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKQ59Cq_Mhc

>i
Get rekt faggot.

I don't think she's a dumb woman, but the job is not fitting for her.

Also her face is really cunty and that automatically makes me dislike her.

I like her.

Because she's awesome
Fuck off you liberal Shill!
#Trump2020

She's doing fine and you're a dumbfag shill saying anything otherwise.

This. OP is dumb.

Bill was a bretty cool guy

>Trump should hire some hottie to take over.

Faith Goldy when?

bump

Because the media can't make fun of her without biting their own tongue.

>make fun of Sarah
>get the fats and the feminists up in arms for shaming her

What are you? a sexist, racist, mysogynist, patriarchical, bigot OP?

Go back to cnn fag humper, russia story is fake. O'keefe shit all over you again.

fact is she's better at the job than Spicer.

he would've folded under pressure from that reporter yesterday who got heated about fake news

Isn't it great how the press conferences have turned from being about news to interpersonal bitching?

What a country!

unemployment/weekly allowance is not a business.

She has the right amount of Southern sass to put the reporters in their place.

Actually, she did a decent job yesterday telling the fake news off

roflmao

I think the silence from the feminazis would be deafening if the MSM were to start fat-shaming her. They only care about it if it benefits them.

But here's the subtle strategy that Trump is deploying and why making fun of her is playing right into his hands. She looks and talks like middle Murica, for all that's good and bad about it, she doesn't look like the typical professional big city corporazon. And the more you make fun of her, the more you're cementing Trump's base to him.

Never saw any fuck Spicer threads. She must be killing it if the nerd virgins are shilling against her.

mobile.twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/880080900104519680

Her dad is on firs lately too.

holy shit I knew I saw that face before

Thank the Zionist-Bolshevik owned press for that. During the cold war Kennedy had to ask the traitors in the press to stop giving away US satellite positions and what not.
youtube.com/watch?v=DznTND--4eI&app=desktop

Absolutely brilliant speech. For a long time I only had read a famous quote or two from that until a friend of mine asked me to listen to the whole thing.

Wow. What a president.

>Comfy accent, good values, firm hand.
Would waifu and cross my fingers those lazy eye genes are recessive.

Indeed.

F

literally thought it was that woman from Better Call Saul

DERP

I suspect this is another attempt to troll leftists with their own "values". We'll see if it plays out. Also infowars called Spicer being replaced months ago.

Huckabee is a sweetheart

Does anyone have any theories about her cryptic emoji tweet? Lots of (((traffick))) lights, what did she mean by this?

>HUCKABEE
>SANDERS

i thought she was funny last press conference
btfo'd CNN in their faces

>TFW you can look into two cameras 10 feet apart simultaneously

What the fuck happened to Spicer lol

She's like a primed version of George Costanza, she's perfect. She lies with impugity, she will not fold like spicey

That woman has the charisma of wet toilet paper...
go ahead and think about it, imagine wiping your ass with wet toilet paper...
that's what this woman brings to the table

A lot of people use those wet wipe things. Have you never been in a thread about potty preferences?

>imagine wiping your ass with wet toilet paper
Sometimes I do this, though I prefer to use baby wipes. I like to be clean

This woman is defending our freedoms sweet cakes. Trump picked her for a reason. Remember those worms Barry-O had shilling for him? Disgraceful the lot of them. This lass is wholesome and seems honest.

Anyone who think the press secretary is an important position hasn't been paying attention to politics very long. The entire thing is a circus and is only there so that journalists can virtue signal to their colleagues.

Sean Spicer was Trump's dancing monkey. Huckabee is a homely woman with a lazy eye. Yes, the media does look like bullies when they attack her, and will be more pressured to ask nuanced, friendlier questions.

It's like you all don't remember that Trump went through 3 campaign managers during the elections. Four if you include Roger Stone's influence.

>seems honest
>honest

Sarah is Melissa
SNL BTFO

This bitch has crazy eyes.

>So why the hell would anyone hire this cross-eyed, overweight, ugly-looking, Southern-accented freshman debate dropout for the most important public relations role possible?
She's doing fine. Leave her alone.

I guess to act as either a shield against or a magnet for abuse.

Dey hateus
>cuz dey ANUS...
succ it libshit

Yes, babby wipe master race

Seriously. This isn't a joke.
She looks horrendous. Why can't we have strong, calm military male figures for our press conferences like the Russians do?

She's got a fucking lazy eye ffs

This. Also her last name has "Sanders" in it, and retarded Bern-Outs wont tell the difference.

no better person to lie to the public than a preachers daughter

Her dad turned down a position in the cabinet despite deserving it more than almost anyone else so Trump asked if his daughter could have one at least so he didn't feel like he hadn't given Mike nothing for he service

Until Trump can put people back to work, he is going to have to go with B level talent at many positions.

She will do
>Weight Watchers
Drop 40lbs and stay thicc w/titties
>lazer eye surg. Or
Librarian glasses
>And become a fuckable media darling.

Bang
Bang
>Splorch.

She got the job because her dad "helped" Trump after he had almost already won.

Jew detected. I'm gonna need you to continue throwing visible temper tantrums so the average goyim can get a better fix on their oppressors.