BAREFOOT GENERATION

What's with this latest social phenomenon of millennials walking barefoot?

Are they regressing back to kids then animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

sock-doc.com/barefoot-minimalist-walking-shoes/
youtube.com/watch?v=973Q2_USAG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have the mental state of children.

Disgusting and only encourages foot fetish degenerates.

This is why things have been kept the same for so long. They're only changing because they're becoming 'adults.'

I think the NWO's for them.

That has always been normal indoors or during summer though, at least here.
Americans wear shoes inside, you are not allowed to speak on this.

im ok with this d.e.s.u.

It's a good way to dodge niggerfuckers. Let these degenerate retards be degenerate retards while we steer the good men towards the right path.

Socks are literally Satan's Condoms

dunno but im a foot fetish degenerate so it's gr8

Barefoot is comfortable. Or would you rather drop 50 bucks on (((their))) brand of shoes?

who the fuck wears shoes inside? gets your floors all dirty

Haha poor fags thinks you buy name brand for $50

This photo is Hilarious: there's a fancy cake, there's wine and a woman at the center of it all, glued to her phone. There is no sign of the boyfriend or husband. Maybe he's late or she's just celebrating her aloneness ...?

Bare feet master race checking in

this is bullshit.
i've been fucking walking barefoot in my beachside area for a bit now. im fucking tired or being the original hipster

One day rich fag we'll come and rip ur fuckin head off in the dead of night

Sleep with one eye open bitch

Everyday we stray further from God.

NO! We cannot let the foot fags have their way!

It's very rare in here.

Women with nice feet need to protect them, not callus them waking barefoot

I walk barefoot all around my house but I originate from India

I think walking around barefoot outside is disgusting, but i still like girls with qt feets

i wear adidas

>made by nazi's for the fashy goy

friendly and conscientious reminder that footfags are socially abnormal freaks of nature and if you even ironically consider feet to be remotely sexual, then you are a disgusting degenerate to such an offensive degree that this world would be better off if you simply disappeared. but since that's an unrealistic expectation, it would be better if you just killed yourselves. failing that, then i can only hope that humanity decides to come together to wipe you pathetic fucking freaks off the face of earth and, for your sake, i hope the cleansing will be swift and merciful - not that you deserve mercy, mind you. i'm not even trying to be edgy right now it's just my personal opinion that most people fortunately share.

who is this melanin leviathan?

not surprising since you need steel soled shoes because of all the bomb fragments and shards of Palestinian children's bones littering the ground

Pussy

SAME

can't wait to take tons of pics and jack off

DUDE WEED LMAO

suffer in hell footnigger

Mr. Rogers had a pair of inside shoes.

Many americans do. I used to think it was just a meme. But I have asked americans, and they admit that most americans wear shoes inside.

Oh no! How will the suck brown dick with lockjaw!?

Dumb hippie nonsense

nip bants - best bants

or is it bored us marine again?

I'm American and I always thought it was weird when people did that

I've never lived in a house or been to a house where you keep your shoes on inside, the second I come home I take shoes and socks off, if I'm at a friends or family, keep socks on, if I'm at friend's but more comfy then socks off.

I've only seen niggers without women in their lives, or white trash also without a woman in the home, do this.

I have no idea what the fuck kind of animal would do this, it's amazingly uncomfortable not to mention it makes your feet reliant on the shoe instead of muscles.

Most of them probably do it to be hip but there really is recent research that shows the barefoot walking style (i.e. landing on the ball of your foot) to be better overall for your health than heel-to-toe walking like traditional shoes encourage. (however there's shoes now that offer you protection while encouraging the ball walking style)

this is what the average american will look like in 2020

>covert footfag thread
sneaky....post more feet

I grew up on a farm and we went barefoot a lot unless using machinery.

>produced by dan schneider

Some do, most don't in my experience.

>muh islamic dunecoon spawn

Barefoot is actually very healthy and best for balance and the spine. Sandals for rough terrain to avoid the ventilation issues when you need protection. Your feet are not meant to be locked up in socks and sneakers and if you have to wear those you should be sure to remove them once you don't need them anymore.

im merican and i can not get people to take off shoes in my house

"Nice feet" are degenerate as fuck. If a woman didn't have calluses on her feet, she's basically guaranteed to balloon up to 300 pounds after marriage. Your kids are going to grow up thinking Netflix and wine is an acceptable favorite hobby.

Calluses are just part of an active lifestyle (even with shoes), any woman without them or unwilling gain them should be put out pasture with the other fat cows.

How the fuck do people walk barefeet on dirty floor?
I wouldn't walk barefoot on it no matter how clean it is.
My feet are bare but I use slippers when moving from one place to another.

I was the faggot in high school that bought the vibram five finger... This was back in 2008

yeah because you're behind it

I used to wear that smae outfit for P.E.

I walk barefoot A LOT. I have my whole life, but that's because I'm a hillbilly from Kentucky.

im from chicago but go to school college in florida and ive seen 4 girls total that walk around, not even in the dorms, but outside too without shoes on. fucking weird man

Listen to this libtard. Stfu fag, bare feet don't protect you from broken glass and needles. My god, dipshits like you love to hear the sound of your own voice while smelling your farts

Unfortunately they're going to have to tear up the roads and pavements and replace them with turf to accommodate the millennials' condition.

It's quite the experience.

Shoes off in my home. I don't need people tracking on dirt and I sure as he'll won't make them try to clean them first.

>Falling for the shoe Jew
Good Goy!

This.

Dan if you're here, post some feet.

;)

>people walking around barefoot

Unless you're talking about people doing this in their homes, I have not seen this anywhere in public.

>2017
>Fallig for the leather jew
Have you ever wonder why women are so obsessed with footwear?

>sandals for rough terrain

Reading is hard; I know. If you're in your house or your yard, you're just ruining your back and feet for no reason. If you're out and about in places with needles and broken glass on the ground, put on some sandals, for the rough terrain. Your skin needs to breath, but especially your feet. All of your sweat gathers down there, in your socks and shoes. And I'm the smelly one apparently. I bet your boots could make my dog wince, but my feet don't smell because they aren't basting in my own dead skin and sweat all day.

Maybe because its healthier? I know from experience that walking bearfoot a lot or in these fixed most of my knee and back pain.

sock-doc.com/barefoot-minimalist-walking-shoes/

It will become the norm on July 11th

>dirty pahjeet airing his disgusting bare feet indoors
>calling anyone else an animal
That's rich

LIBERALS
AHHHHH
DOING THINGS FUCK THEM

I'll walk around bare foot on my own beautiful property all day long. Its nice after wearing steel toes all day. But in public? Put your fucking shoes on, faggots.

Barefoot is actually redpilled, that is if you don't live in a (((city))) where there is only concrete and stone and glass and trash

>Many americans do.
>"Let me tell you about your country!"
m8 every house I've been to I'm told to take off my fuckin' shoes if I haven't done so already.

NO

TURN ALL MALES INTO JACKASSES AND GIRLS INTO SEX KITTENS

Poor edumacation. Going barefoot allows them to count up to 20 or 21-22 if cousin marriage is allowed.

Huh? Nothing wrong with having a sex kitten at home. But if you're posting it on kikebook you should die in a fire

Same.

It's a footage psyops

*footfag

this is the worst.

Pussy

Daily reminder that having a foot "fetish" is completely normal and absolutely redpilled and that anyone disgusted by cute girly feet is either a disgusting Muslim or a race traitor.

lol what the hell

The only thing wrong with going barefoot is that you break toes a LOT of times over the course of your life.

lol And it does start the occasional conflict with husband when you find another pair of shoes you just can't live without.

I had a friend who did this. Everywhere he went, bars, restaurants, movies, he had to be barefoot. He was trying to make some kind of point i guess. Almost always got gtfo, it was funny to watch. He finally outgrew it, but replaced it with other stupid shit.

It's redpilled as fuck. Your feet provide the best support and balance for your body. Don't fall for the soft soles Jew

>2nd toe longer than the big toe
Disgusting

I'm not complaining

That's not a cake you laughable retard.

>live with South African girl
>she uses my laptop one day when im at work
>finds some foot picks on it
>gives me a hard time about it
>starts asking me for foot massages
>starts putting her feet on my lap when we are hanging out
>one day when we are watching Mad Men she starts rubbing my cock with her feet
>get a footjob while watching Don Draper do his magic

HOLY THREAD OF WEAK BETAS FAGGOTS WHO WEAR SHOES EVERYWHERE WAHHWAAHHHH

Un-deformed barefoot here. my balance AND health is superior. Wearing the rubber jew everywhere HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Pic related. Not even pseudoscience

It's all the wrk of foot fetish faggots trying to work an angle.

Considering how dirty the feet get I'd say it was the reverse

It's the sensation of grass or earth under your feet. You feel connected to your homeland

>WALKING BARE FOOT
>EVER

DO YOU WANT JIGGERS?

ARE YOU MAD?

youtube.com/watch?v=973Q2_USAG8

Damn, All Sharpton looks like THAT?

Those shoes are objectively worse for you in every way, they are only worn by people who want attention

>never played outside as a kid before
>doesn't know what toes are for
>is retarded