What was the most important country of all time?

What was the most important country of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

deutschlandfunkkultur.de/migrantenkinder-mit-bildungserfolg.954.de.html?dram:article_id=141835
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia.

Either the Roman Empire or Great Britain/UK

cant choose between belguim and ukraine

Ancient Rome. They wrote the book on government and civilization

Why did they have to fuck up the civs for this game so much. They all look like molten clay figures with poor design. Hell, even the choices for the leaders are boring as fuck,

Why is Aussie even on here?

north germanic confederation
now bow down you fucking shits

Just play paradox EU. I get a boner every time another conquered and subjugated savage barbaric province converts to Christianity and slavic culture.

This
Fellow burgers too insecure to admit it tho

1. Rome
2. UK
3. France
4. Germany
5. US

Australia

Ancient Greece obviousely. They invented mathematics when the rest of Europe were swinging from tree to tree.

>4. Germany

kek, germany is a meme and a shitshow since forever

>Every country in the world thinks about America and consumes their culture and tries to learn their language
>Americans don't even think of other countries because they're so far beneath them
I honestly have no idea what the most important country could be

You mean Plato by any chance? He was greek.

>t. Constantin Constantinopolis, son of greek """guest""" workers
Wie läuft der Gyros Grill denn so?

Rome, China, Great Britain and Spain

>Gandhi is fucking pitch black

rome
grease
norway

Even if, he is not wrong with such statement
Ancient Greece and later on Rome were the foundation of Western civilization

America is a product of the British Empire, so why would you object to it? It makes total sense.

Only with MEIOU & Taxes.

Greece and subsequently the Roman Empire.

Rome hasn't done anything relevant, besides somewhat enlightening savages. All knowledge they had is from Greece

Roman Empire. Not even a debate.

BELGIUM STRONKK

WATCH OUT KEKS AND MUDSLIMES

mine wasn't in order of importance, i would obviously put norway on top if it was

Of course. But it's funny imagining him being such a WE WUZ poster on his phone while someone enters his "Athen Grill" (the a and e are stylized greek letters of course) and orders 1 mal Gyros mit Pommes.

1) Greece
2) Rome
3) France
4) Egypt
5) England

Their conquests spread their culture and civilisation and influenced the rest of history, it's a bit Eurocentric though.

How was Norway important to any other country besides Norway?

from the list?
australia

>greece was a country

>Exists for 300 years
>Most important in Human History

in unspeakable ways

?

Mvemba a Nzenga of the Kongo is the greatest leader of all time

Britain

Best in no particular order

>Ancient Rome & Greece: founders of European culture, sciences and government
>Iberians: conquerors over Islam, spreaders of Christianity, explorers and first global empire
>Italians: Renaissance, greatest minds in Europe.
>U.K.: Brought the world into the modern area through industrialization, gave birth to the most powerful nation the world has known.
>France: Hugely influential in the fields of medicine and government.

Worst

>Germany: Gave us Communism, constantly warring with other Europeans, autism, furry central and managed to single-handedly upturn thousands of years of mutual hatred of Jews in Europe on its head by giving us Hitler. Allowing the Jews to have an excuse to extort money from Europe and instill hatred for nationalism within its populace.

Thanks a lot you German faggots.

It was an entity in the same sense Italy or Germany were before their unification.

>All knowledge they had is from Greece
And barbaric greeks copied Minoan civilization. Which was a matriarchy. There you have it, females invented western civilization.

1. Britain
2. Germany
3. France

You know the answer.

>We

Indeed the cheese knife is from Norway i believe
That changed the game in cutting cheese

Britain. Most impact on current world affairs and positioning as well as had massive science impacts. French empire, german empire and Romans tied for 2nd though.

Why doesn't anybody mention China?
Literally one of the biggest superpowers of all time, one of the most consistent powers of all time

I would say so, in that both brought civilization to so many savage lands.

Trust me I am totally fair and objective and I have no biases at all when I say Australia.

Gandhi should be antivax bonus to be closer to how he let his wife die.

Why is Portugal never included in anything? We are one of the most influential countries, had colonies all over the world etc.

>Wuz

was important but not the greatest

It's all a continuation, Minoans copied the Cyclads ;)
They're all regarded as Greeks anyway.

The Western world is a byproduct of the Roman Empire
Greeks inspired our philosophy and Rome gave us our institutions and religion

2000 years ago? Iraq/persia
now? israel and america

China had major inventions that impacted the western world more than anything else, like gunpowder and paper

>Kangs

>Portugal
Lmao

Honestly I kinda like this, we and a select group of people know our worth and the kikes also seem to forget about us.

1. Britain
2. France
3. Spain

Just because of the mark they left on the world.

KEK has spoken.

Spain, we discovered half of the world. Provided gold to the Rome empire, Reconquista and a lot of things

>''Unter den Einwanderern in Deutschland sind die Griechen diejenigen, die in der zweiten Generation eine regelrechte Bildungsrevolution erlebt haben. Ihre Kinder gehen statistisch gesehen häufiger aufs Gymnasium als deutsche Kinder, ganz zu schweigen vom Vergleich mit anderen Einwanderergruppen. Woran liegt das?''
deutschlandfunkkultur.de/migrantenkinder-mit-bildungserfolg.954.de.html?dram:article_id=141835

Well, my German is not that good anymore, I barely visit my parents nowdays
But do you actually compare your kind with Mediterraneans, Mehmed ?

Same reason Spain is scoffed at and called moors. Most on here are either ignorant of the achievements of Iberians or shitposting. Anyone that has ever had a classical education knows about the influence the Portuguese had through navigation and exploration. As well as the Spanish empire in spreading Christianity, European culture and forming the first universal currency.

Spain is more interesting.

Germany-UK (both, since they are the same)

Rome
You're literally using roman alphabet right now

Rome.
The entire western world is basically an extension of Rome (combined with some Germanic culture).

>achievements of Iberians
Starting first and finishing last is hardly an achievement.

Babylon

Rome

Phoenicia, its ancestors made the greatest countries every. During its time, undoubtably Rome.

I don't even give a fuck if he was a progressive or that his nephew was FDR.

Teddy was one of the most badass presidents we ever had, 2nd only maybe to Jackson.

The country which created Occident is Greece. So let's do this logically.

1-Greece (For the philosophy and democracy)
2-Roman Empire (hugely influenced by Greece)
3-France and Germany at the same level. (France is a latin country created by a germanic king Clovis) (Germany or the germanic area was ''latinized'' gradually after the fall of the Roman Empire)
4-United Kingdom (England was colonized by the french-norman nobility after 1066, it still have Germanic influences and Scotland, NIreland and Wales are celtic which is a plus)
5-China (Since -2000 BC, the Empire of the middle influences Asia)

Achaemenid and Sassanian Empires of Persia/Iran/Ērānshahr

Don't forget spaghetti.

Digits and rational thought??
Nice

Overall... I think it's the UK. But in the modern times, German turbo autism screwed Europe 2 times and they're preparing for the third time.

I was just joking, dude. I'd take 100 greeks over 1 single turk any day. IF you finally paid denbts, that is.

Can Russia pretend to be a Rome extension too? We're more of a Constantinople people though.

We're living in it, freedombro.

Canada

2.0 is fucking great

>Hippie flag

Interesting comment. Really made me think.

But comrade, Constantinople was the capital of the Roman Empire and you were one of our few Orthodox brothers who had our backs so yes!

FUCK YOU THERES EVEN A FUCKING KONGO NIGGER AND AN IRRELEVANT STRAYA CUNT BUT NO CZECHIA OR OTHER VISEGRAD COUNTRIES EXCEPT POLAN CUZ KEK POLAN

being underrepresented in vydia really activates my almonds, I think im gonna start a pc movement

Mongolia

Well, Europe ruled the world for a solid century there; I think we can be a little Eurocentric.

Britain. Almost everything can be traced back to Britain.

>autism
matriarchy existed in cavemen times because those fat breeding machines well, gave birth to more cavemen.

China

ELECTRICITY ELI LILLY FORD COMBUSTION LAND MINE InventIN united StatESINS

This. Even ancient Babylon has its origins in Britain.

No problem, lad
Do Turks really belong to such a low-class, unskilled and islamized diaspora in Germany, the Netherlands, etc? I barely hear good things about them desu

The mongols spread the black plague which killed 1/3 of europe. Also conquered a large amount of land. The British the largest and one of the most influential empires to ever grace the plant also made USA, Canada and Australia. China invented gunpowder and paper. Greece invented democracy and lots of other things such as the alphabet and science technically. Germany Hitler with his Jew killing Karl Marx with communism the German empire. France napoleon and quitting every fight they particapte in. The USA killed communism and is currently the superpower of the world right now. The ottoman empire is arguable due to their conquering of Constantinople.

This, most ISIS fighters are from U.K.

I use the flag ironically, I'm all for imperialism.

Iberians were just really bad at it and only spawned shitholes.