Looking for help from serious military anons

Couldn't respond to old thread...was called last minute at work

>be me at 7th grade
>friends make who is toughest contest
>i win by cutting myself

Yes that did happen, and I am very mad at myself for doing so. I have always wanted to join the military growing up but I have done research showing that my scars means I cannot join. Is there any way around it that I am not seeing? Also I have no history of psychiatric treatment and am perfectly sane. I did a full 360 starting high school and worked out+got good grades.

Great job there retard, how did you even think to cut yourself

Kys ..sage and take to bant

>better ask Sup Forums

from what i remember of selection people got away with everything

I ship to Navy basic training in exactly one week. Just tell them down at MEPS that you have always had it, don't remember how you got it, etc. Just be vague. Or shit, say it was a scooter accident or something. Doesn't matter really as long as it doesn't reveal psychological fuckedness or a problem with your health.

>If it's a bunch of cut marks
A friend of mine took sandpaper to them so it just looked like one big skid mark scar.

They passed him into the navy.

who knows

but if they look like obvious self-harm marks would they label it as such?

Get a tattoo over it to match your skin pigmentation. Then lie and say you fell, or got cut doing construction

How many? where are they? how big? When you go to MEPS, you fill something out detailing every scar and tattoo on your body, and it is checked. You even list size, shape, how you got it. Just think of something that makes sense and isn't fucked and go with that.

Yes, but make something convincing up and seem stable, they will probably believe you. People get past MEPS who arguably shouldn't all the time.

In that case I am fucked. I have quite a few...

One way to find out.

Hopefully...if i told them that story of what actually happened would they automatically kick me out?

How many are there and how large are they? Could you for instance get away with saying you ran into a barbed wire fence or are they obviously cutting scars

They are pretty obvious, and in total about 6

scars shouldn't keep you from joining. you might be barred from getting into the highest echelon of covert operations due to identifying marks, but that's about it.

Show us

Yes, you'd be fucked.

On your arm? All next to each other? In that case it'll be harder to explain

Tell them you got into a knife fight with Satan and how he controlled your other hand.

yeah honestly, show us but don't identify yourself. I'll be better able to help

Yeah they are relatively close to each other

this
Oh darn. those are deeper than I thought.
I'd say just apply and try to pass them off as accidents or such. Talk to a recruiter about it and see what he says

Yeah...really fucking pissed at myself. I will talk to the recruiter and see what they say.

best of luck to ya, m8

Yeah, those are pretty obvious, you're fucked.

should have just hung yourself to prove you're strong faggot