Balkans thread

What are rapebabies doing these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/europe/tensions-in-the-balkans-rising-as-promise-of-eu-future-fades-a-1154499.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ivankovac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokollu_Mehmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Pasha
youtube.com/watch?v=-5zTCsF8RQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rüstem_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just imagine it. Your great great balkan grandmother, spread out on the barn of a forsaken shitty slavic balkan town. An Ottoman officer arrives to inspect the town-- when he decides that while he's there, he wants to enjoy some fine slavic peasant whores. His hands on his waist, he orders your ancestor to spread her ugly outie slavic cunt wide. Your great great grandmother complies and finally realizes that somehow... she is eager. She's scared yes... because she can hear her cuck husband crying back in the house (he obviously is a coward since he's a slav). But although she is scared, she also has this weird sensation of excitement foaming up within her soul. It's as if she is ashamed but eager, wanting of the strange new sensation that's about to enter her very being. The Ottoman Turkish officer, obviously a purposeful Turkmen leader of men-- from Ankara, unclasps his belt, and drops his breeches. There it is. We see sight of it. A massive, glorious, staggering 9 inch girth circumcised penis, pulsing with energy. Your great grandmother gasps, she bites her lip, she closes her eyes, and just like that as the penis touches her labie, an electric shock makes her delve into a land of pleasure and feelings she has never felt with a puny balkan man. Inch by inch, millimeter by millimeter, the Turkish masterrace fits inside you great great grandmother. It has only been 20 seconds, but your ancestor is already shuddering with a boiling orgasm roiling up like a thunderous explosion within her loins. Its a forest blaze of ecstasy. And at this moment she begins crying. She cries due to one reason... Why didn't she get taken by this Turk earlier? She is now disgusted with herself by ever being coupled with the puny Bulgarian man at all. She begins chanting, like some occult freak, in Bulgarian. She chants with every short breath to the Turkish officer.

"Come. Come. Come. Come."

and thats how balkanshit's race came to be...

wow

Is that a straw bed? They slept on straw, really? Like barnyard animals?

stay mad faggot

sage and report

wh*Tes are dogs, they deserve dog beds, not proper beds

oh and we forbid rapebabies to sleep in proper beds xD

>Just imagine it. Your great great balkan grandfather, spread out on the barn of a forsaken shitty turkish balkan town. An Vlach officer arrives to inspect the town-- when he decides that while he's there, he wants to enjoy some slaughter. His hands on his waist, he orders your ancestor to spread his ugly outie turkish ass wide. Your great great grandfatherr complies and finally realizes that somehow... he is not eager. he's scared yes... because he can hear his cuck wife crying back in the house (she obviously is a roach since she's turkish). But although he is scared,he also has this weird sensation of excitement foaming up within his soul. It's as if he is ashamed but not at all eager , not wanting of the strange new sensation that's about to enter his very being. The Vlach Turkish officer, obviously a purposeful Orthodox leader of men-- from Wallachia, unclasps his belt, and drops his breeches. There it is. We see sight of it. A massive, glorious, staggering 9 feet spiked pole, pulsing with energy. Your great grandfather gasps, he bites his lip, he closes his eyes, and just like that as the spike touches his anus, an electric shock makes his delve into a land of pain and horror he has never felt with a puny balkan man. Inch by inch, millimeter by millimeter, the Vlach masterrace fits inside you great great grandfather. It has only been 20 seconds, but your ancestor is already shuddering with a boiling ass pain roiling up like a thunderous explosion within his loins. Its a forest blaze of desperation. And at this moment he begins crying. She cries due to one reason... Will he go to Muhhamad , the goat fucker? He is now disgusted with himself l. he begins chanting, like some occult freak, in turkish. He chants with every short breath to the Vlach officer.
>"You lubed the spike with pork fat, didn't you?''

spiegel.de/international/europe/tensions-in-the-balkans-rising-as-promise-of-eu-future-fades-a-1154499.html

The whole Balkan region needs to be nuked.

based dracula

That image though, hot

FYROM needs to be nuked and retaken by Bulgaria

if you were so great why did you become so shity?

>"Serbia is a failed state in the Western Balkans, nothing more," says the Kosovo president.
>"It is the root of all evil in this region;

Pretty based for an albo

They stopped importing Balkan men to fuck their women,read on a little bit on the Blood tax.

Croacia is in the process of getting BTFO by EU and Slovenia

makes me feel like we are special tbqh.

you're not taking the croatian waters, Janez

what could we do without rapebabies

Quit larping you faggot, your empire is gone, and it's not coming back, however many "rapebabies" your ancestors made.

We are and there's nothing you can do about it.

Ow look. Another Turkroach bait thread. Haven't seen like 10 of these in this week.

lol no lord could ever have that large off an army Nebojsa

Leave Ottomans to Timur

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara

qq more rapebaby
>citation needed
xD

There's not other option but the declaration of independence of South Zagoria.

>Serbs and Greek rapebabies on ottoman side
>Turks and Easterners on Timur's side

>Timur admired the Serbian troops who according to him "fight like lions".

>implying

>It was real in my mind
most likely edited by a rapebaby

The biggest Serbian army ever forged was 80k by our Emporor to start a siege on Constantinopole.so it's imposible to forge an army of 70k since Serbia was in civil war back then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ivankovac

If Serbs are so great in combat why couldn't they defeat Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia when you invaded in 92?

lol litteraly one of your longest lasting Grand Viziers was a Serb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokollu_Mehmed_Pasha

>i-it's impossible
>lose against 800 men
XDDDDD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Pasha

>"You lubed the spike with pork fat, didn't you?''

that one got me. BASED Dracula

Yea we BTFOd them in like 10 days. Great war much wow. Meanwhile Croatia almost got fucked.

Whatever you say LMAO

Slovenia was not importent because they didn't had enough Serbs
Bosnia was succes,hence Serbs getting their autonomy but not joining Serbia
Croatia was succesfull in the begging but in time started to be a failuire

Turks litteraly can't do anything right a Serb saved their shitty empire,you can't make this shit up.
lol in that Battle 1000 Serbian knights saved your asses so be more thankfull

wrong pic

Straight to Hell

Yes you fought Serbia when it was in Civil termoil just like Bulgaria was aswell.

>cevic
>cevic
fucking rapebaby wh*Te dogs can't command an army properly

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Pasha
A Serb litteraly saved your Empire from Russia lol.

>your Empire
which one?
youtube.com/watch?v=-5zTCsF8RQY

Kek
>fight between Turks and Serbs
>2 of the 3 Turkish commanders are called Kulenocić and Sijerčić
>but Balkans are the rapebabies

>serbs fight on the side of ottomans the most
>hurr durrr kebab removers saved europe

that's literally what rapebaby means, rapebaby.
are you low iq?

>Jannisaries totally had a choice of not fighting for Ottomans

>Ottoman empire will never happen again.
How does it feel roach?

I salute you for being one of the few Albos not hiding behind the new flag system.

>If a Balkan man fucks a Turkish women their offsrping will be a rape baby
HOL UP so that means every Turk today is a rapebaby.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
nice joke rapebaby

>are you low iq?
Higher than you, at least.

But that's your thing.

Your Sultan gave his daughters to slavs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rüstem_Pasha

LMAOO

Nice map wh*Te subhuman
now print this map, roll it and stick it up your ass

>implying you become an officer by not being loyal and an asslicker
I meant the long standing alliances though. Such as: We have never allied with the Ottomans.

Everyday i wake up, i thank God i wasn't born a roach.

The people who call themselves ''Turks'' aren't actually Turks... They were originally a sub-species of Greeks who practiced orthodox Christianity until 1453. 1453 being the year that Constantinople fell to a huge horde of invading mongoloids. The fall of the city marked the end of the Byzantine empire and civilization. To put it simply... Turks are a race of defeated and submissive mongrels and worst of all, they take pride in being submissive and mongrelized cucks.

They descend from cowardly Byzantine Greeks who betrayed their native culture and converted to Islam in order to please invading central Asian Mudslimes. The result being the abandonment of their glorious Greco-Roman legacy. Anyone who takes pride in being called a ''Turk'' is either brainwashed or retarded. However you look at it, the Turks are a defeated and conquered people. The Ottomans of old were quite of aware of the inferiority of the ''real Turks'' and always attempted to distance themselves from them. They preferred to associate themselves with Persian, European or Arabic culture. The term ''Turk'' was for a long time actually considered to be an insult.

>''in the Imperial society of the Ottomans the ethnic term Turk was little used, and then chiefly in a rather derogatory sense, to designate the Turcoman nomads or, later, the ignorant and uncouth Turkish-speaking peasants of the Anatolian villages."

Only at the start of of the 20th century did the Turk-roaches start embracing Turkish identity. But still, the Turks suffer from a severe inferiority complex, resulting in a aggressive attitude (e.g. Erdogan) and the tendency to make revisionist history that put themselves in good light. Deep inside they know that they're nothing more than eastern Greeks and Armenoids who were buttfucked and subjugated by backwards mongoloids. Their whole ethnic and national identity is a sham.

Turkey is a mistake. Turkey should be erased.

>implying kidnapping a kid at 4 y/o and then indoctrinating them won't result in a loyal asslicker

xD

how's your butthole doing?i mean your ancestors did have 6 meter pine trees stuck up their asses while they were still alive

When the fuck do you sleep roach? I can't help but picture you as some fat hairy eight legged colonel 100 sitting on his shit bucket in his moms basment furiously spaming every thread possible whith the same weak bullshit. I have to ask because you have genuinely generated some curiosity about your particular brand of autism. Whats up with how you spell white people? I genuinely can't tell at this point if you are just a crackhead tier shitpostnig addict, or if you're 35+ year old feminist level fox and the grapes salty at what you will never be/have. Either way no one likes you please kys.

It's like 8 p.m. in Turkey.

>Implying i'm the only turk who posts that
you're literally a retarded fatty and you shuld be Juba'd

>kidnap Albanian kid
>make officer out of him
>send him to lead an army of Albanians against Hungarians
>he rebels, destroys the Ottoman army
>liberates Albania
>destroys Ottoman armies left and right until his death

Yeah, taking a kid and indoctrinating them will not result in a loyal asslicker if that kid is not a genetically predisposed backstabber.

Kill
Orthodox
Serbs
Or
Violence
Obsesses

>We have never allied with the Ottomans.

Kek, you nearly had a civil war cause most you wanted to remain part of Ottomeme.

>The Ottomans of old were quite of aware of the inferiority of the ''real Turks'' and always attempted to distance themselves from them. They preferred to associate themselves with Persian, European or Arabic culture

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This part literally made me lol
Which one of you rapebabies wrote that shit? Do you think Turks were culturally same as siberians? :D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition
i'd educate you but instead i'm choosing to humiliate you, for i'm way genetically and intellectually superior to your balkan kind

>stick it up your ass
Sorry roach, I'm not into that, I thought that was your thing?

Before Kosovo was formed Serbia had such aesthetic borders.

no please educate us

I'm from Moldova and my last name is Turkish. Thanks OP.

Kek. Mata mare a belit pula la turci.

the serbian flag will soon fly over kosovo,so don't worry,the borders will once again look nice

he can't because he doesn't have an excuse

it looked like a vase. Now it looks like a broken vas

Late 1400s and early 1800s we got raided by roaches. I'm not sure when my family got Turk'd.

He also trolled the Turks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

Serbia + Kosovo + Montenegro. Allah-tier borders.

Nah.

What;s the name?I may be tatar or some other shit.

don't deny it.

You know it to be true.

>They descend from cowardly Byzantine Greeks who betrayed their native culture and converted to Islam in order to please invading central Asian Mudslimes
Nigga are you mad?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

Mashallah my rapebaby subject you're at least slightly smarter than the other rapebaby so you choose to bow down to superior me instead of trying to fight

let me tell you what happened
We oghuzes who adopted persian culture destroyed your inferior helleno-roman culture
We changed your emperors with padishahs which means "greatest shah"
we changed your eastern roman religion with Hanafi Sunni islam which was taught to us by Persians
Kids who had Persian and Turkish names outnumbered those who had Armenian/Greek/Biblical names
Court language of Seljuks was Persian, Seljuks also named their kids after mythological Persian heroes like Keykawus, Kaykobad etc

culturally, Turko-Persian tradition was proven by Turks to be way superior to helleno-roman culture in Anatola and Thrace
Surena would be proud.

Terror
Upon
Rivalrous
Kingdoms
Even
Yugoslavia

>over 90% of kosovo is populated by albanians
>implying serbs can remove the albos

Nah.

And yet the Republic of Turkey betrays Turkhood for Arabhood

LMAO

>Nazarbayev made remarks on the veil, highlighting the country's culture with words "We are Turks, not Arabs" in an open reference to the Turkic heritage.

A lot of Greeks were forced to accept Islam. Not every member of a nation can be strong and endure.

That's why Bosniaks exist too.

Not to diminish your accomplishment or anything but didn't your allies immediately turn on you and take most of your newly gained territory?

holy shit

They run away to Albania like the Cypriots got displaced and Serbs make a colonization of the occupied land.

It worked for Northern Cyprus.

He was on all last night and he's still shitposting strong when I get up and check pol for happings before work. Thats like 18-20 hours straight.
No roach unless typing the exact same shit and usingbthe same dozen or so photos is a regional thing you stand out like a woman or a faggot in a job that hard work.