Has Donald Trump Actually Accomplished Anything?

What has Donald Trump actually accomplished as president? What promises has he actually followed through with?
I'm genuinely interested in knowing. What good has he done? A comprehensive list would be appreciated.

Why don't you figure it out for yourself instead of relying on others to do everything for you

He is demolishing the Media. The front line of the establishment. From there the war will continue, but he is making proper progress. For that, I do respect him.

He managed to upset all the Democrats and for that I like him.

hows it going fellow libertarians?

Kek'd

Google.
You ask this same question everyday.
You get the same answers and you ask again.
Use Google you worthless oxygen thief.

Good stuff. What have you accomplished so far, OP?

Barry is out of the closet 24/7

Snuggling with rich gay men all over the world

>Why don't you figure it out for yourself instead of relying on others to do everything for you

This, this times 10000000

Repeal of Dodd frank

>I'm too fucking stupid to pay attention to anything
>Please spoonfeed me information so I can ignore it and go on being a pseudo-Liberal piece of ignorant American-hating trash.

Stick your hand in the garbage disposal and turn it on.

He built a wall which mexico paid for, locked hillary up, repealed obamacare without getting rid of pre existing conditions being covered and no one losing coverage, and defeated isis.

>what has he accomplished
>travel ban currently in place
>CNN BTFO
>tariff on Canadian lumber
>bombed Syria just to let everyone know he's not fucking around
>MOAB
>one meeting and China shuts NORKO down
>Democratic Party eternally BTFO and wandering in the desert
Yeah, he's just been golfing this whole time

I voted for him to get a conservative Supreme Court and to put fear into the hearts of wetback vermin. I think I got what I wanted. Everything else is a bonus.

hes president, thats pretty dece

He got us out of TPP, and is now taking bids on the wall. Has given power back to ICE & is slowly gaining grounds on helping our Vets. Stopped the theft of our tax $$ through the Paris Accord. I'm happy.